Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) (28247 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by gbishman: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2018
Stupidity at its highest peak, is campaign or elections to be carried out in London? Even right now you are even flouting the law and you could be extradited back to Nigeria to answer to law because u are not suppose to campaign not until 90 days to the elections.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by phoexix: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
p stunt...
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by leospruce(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
~tufiakwa~ *wike*
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2018
kolafolabi:
What kind of nonsense is this.. Abeg where's that Obasanjo's meme to back it up

1 Like

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by frankwyte: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
A whole lot of people get agitated over nothing simply the man in question is not man! Among many governors , he ranks above them. He indeed deserve a 2nd term.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by chendstone01(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I later mused over my father's words...
I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

I hope one day Nigeria proves my father wrong, that there's hope for Nigeria

I swear you got everybody attention here the best way to get people attention is to start every conversation with my Father said and they will listen Nice one tho

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by abbeyty(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Bloody wasye of money
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
sarrki:
I think Pmb is to be blamed for this also!!!

A lot of Nigerians blames without asking the remote cause of the problem

Of what benefit is this ? No Nigeria in diaspora will vote for governorship election .

Pmb is trying to clear the mess he can’t do it alone
All we resulted to is pettiness coz he blocked there source of livelihood

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215635791863815&id=1111933828&ref=bookmarks

Another apc strategy to victimize wike. We are smart. Next story!
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by dukeprince50: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2018
sarrki:

Of what benefit is this ? No Nigeria in diaspora will vote for governorship election .

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215635791863815&id=1111933828&ref=bookmarks

only lazy people blame the government, they feel recession was caused by the government, no government, not even America can play a bigger role in an economy than its citizens, A country is industrial because it's citizens are mostly entrepreneurs.
look at the western countries, you hardly find big companies owned by govt. Facebook, Amazon, Royal private jet companies, Google,microsoft, Boeing companies are owned by individuals but here we think the govt should own everything and feed us. It's not possible, the government can't do everything, we need to start helping ourselves. I will always support Buhari because he knows that we are responsible to boost our economy but we always think he is insulting us,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2018
It is from our imported PDP supporters...
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Viking007(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:
I remember asking my father if Nigeria got its independence too early... He told me Nigeria would have been worse if we got independence later... He mentioned how the politicians are more corrupt now than during the time of Nigeria's independence wherein those leaders worked together for Nigeria's development/independence...

He also mentioned that the current politicians we have now are even willing to sell Nigeria if they have the chance... He kept on repeating that there is no hope for Nigeria.. cry cry

I realized our politicians have in fact been selling Nigeria bit by bit... Because of corruption, we have poor power supply, substandard roads, un- regular water supply, poor education facilities, poor health facilities, etc..
Without those facilities you can't attract jobs(both domestic and foreign)... so we have high rates of poverty... And because of high rates of poverty we have high rates of insecurity...

What I know is that once oil ceases to become a major thing in our world, Nigeria would cease to exist as a nation, if corruption isn't massively tackled..

You should listen to your father. There's absolutely no hope in this country.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by ardrockltd(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:

i pray God help us
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Majlaw(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
abdelrahman:
Emo wolu,eni ire lo crycry
Ore Mi ti high
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Damn I really need to improve my Photoshop skill set!

grin
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by jerryfisher(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2018
EwuOjota:
Talk true.
this op just like looking for the wrong side of the opposition, there is noting wrong with that
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
It's high time the United nation calls and emergency general session over Nigeria and it's bad leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Gavrelino123: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:

God bless your Dad he has said it all...there's no hope here in Nigeria...
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by chuksanambra: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2018
olaniputu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
e pain am well well
cc
pointzerom lzaa

Is it an abomination for you to use your brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:

Ur father is a wise man with wisdom. He told u d plain truth.

He is not also wrong because he's seen it all and compared between then and now.

Another reason he cannot be wrong is that the youths who are supposed to make things better by engaging in intelligent discussions are engaging in irrelevant issues like ethnicity, religion, region and so on.

Most of them are paid saboteurs in the youth ranks.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2018
jerryfisher:
this op just like looking for the wrong side of the opposition, there is noting wrong with that

If it is an APC stuff something would have been wrong.

May God help d youths in this country.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by jerryfisher(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

If it is an APC stuff something would have been wrong.
May God help d youths in this country.
same to you
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by redcliff: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2018
nwoke37:

your dad is nastrodamus. he is already seeing the future. if you think that anything better can happen forget it. its a lost case my brother
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by john650(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
sarrki:

Obviously, the British don't care what they are advertising as long as they are paid. They are part of our problem in Nigeria.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Egein(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2018
This isn't as bad as Buhari abandoning the medical sector in Nigeria, whilst seeking help from foreign hospitals.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by ddeola: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Nonesense
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
jerryfisher:
same to you
Go and check my posts and see if I support any of these negative groups parading the!selves as political parties.

I only get angry at hypocrites who condemn others at opposition parties because they are all d same.

U just made me know u are one of those paid e-agents among the youths. How can politicians take you people serious when they can pay for Ur seriousness?
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Egein:
This isn't as bad as Buhari abandoning the medical sector in Nigeria, whilst seeking help from foreign hospitals.
Call a spade a spade. Ten wrong turns doesn't equal a right turn,

Both Buhari and all politicians in Nigeria are one and same.

PDP/APC are d same, them are closet friends laughing at youths who pick sides.

Just watch how they hug and laugh when they meet in functions and see how d youths are d ones losing out.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by jerryfisher(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2018
kingkakaone:

Go and check my posts and see if I support any of these negative groups parading the!selves as political parties.

I only get angry at hypocrites who condemn others at opposition parties because they are all d same.

U just made me know u are one of those paid e-agents among the youths. How can politicians take you people serious when they can pay for Ur seriousness?
thank God u said 'they are all the same' go n check mine either.. n pls am busy
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by dajoaneke(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2018
EternalTruths:

That is why some people seek a better alternative called Biafra.
Pray that the rot in Nigeria will not be the founding block of Biafra. At the rate we easterners are going with crime and love for money, only God can tell what becomes of Biafra as a nation.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2018
jerryfisher:
thank God u said 'they are all the same' go n check mine either.. n pls am busy
If u see nothing wrong in that, then u don't have d right to cast blames on those in APC when they do theirs.
Re: Wike's Campaign Posters On London Buses Ahead Of 2019 (Photos, Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2018
SEE LOCAL GOVERNOR Chaii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.