Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? (664 Views)

We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / Genuine Reasons South-south May Shut Down Nigeria If GEJ Loses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
With clear feeling about the state of the nation we call our own and with sincere interest on serving our fatherland. With deep love for the land of our birth and with the understanding that no wrong can remain permanent, what are the wrong things you would have loved to right in Nigeria assuming you have the leadership mantle of the presidency?

Lets have a good time from you!
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by Osama10(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
Execute all corrupt individuals from 1960 till date.
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by naijadoll1: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Osama10:

Execute all corrupt individuals from 1960 till date.

that and killing off all this oil madness in Nigeria, and pull up other potentials that Naija has. better educational system, remarginalize companies to other states so as to open job opportunities for graduates, explore the potentials of the kids & youths, Naija kids are quite gifted, for real, but they mostly lack the opportunity. better criminal justice , no more military graa graa, or abuse of human rights by military ! .better exchange rate,
If am president, I mite consider eliminating all that tribes & have Naija just as a whole, cos all that tribalism dey play a big role in hindering the nation's success.
I go change alot of things oh, I even fit change the name sef, cos I don dey tire to hear Nigeria, maybe 'United States of Africa' or something, am not sure. grin
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
naija-doll:

I go change alot of things oh, I even fit change the name sef, cos I don dey tire to hear Nigeria, maybe 'United States of Africa' or something, am not sure. grin

Do you think the name NIGERIA has a bearing to our problems?
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by naijadoll1: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
ePAYSYSTEM:

Do you think the name NIGERIA has a bearing to our problems?
of course not, but wen I hear Nigeria diaspora, it's always with a -ve stuff, 75% of the time. am just tired of such, but why nt we can keep the name. grin
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by adamse(f): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
thinking, so many
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
I'll make sure I amend the whole constitution.
I'll review the civil service, do personnel Audit, create more jobs.
Yes more jobs because the jobs exist in our heads with the existence of the internet.
Those who have committed all manner of wrongs will go to jail.
Good electricity, good roads, PURE EDUCATION -not University of sorting from post-ume to project defence.

I'll do much more!
Re: What Wrongs Would Like To Right In Nigeria If You Are The President? by tempest01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
adamse:

thinking, so many
same

(1) (Reply)

Between Gov.saraki And Goodluck Jonathan / Bankole Spent N9bn In Less Than One Year – Reps Faction / Northern Presidential Impunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.