Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (57956 Views)

'sex Must Be Paid With Sex, No Man Should Pay For It - Lady Says / Never Do This After Sex (must Read) / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by jennifermahan(f): 7:49am On Jun 21, 2018
The topic on rape and consent has been going on for a while and the debate has always been “Her No means NO” whether or not, she led you on to the point that you want to get down with her, or that you’re already getting down and then she refuses to go any further.

Scenarios that could be possibly lead to rape have discussed a lot and a Twitter user has brought another angle and asks if it’s a must that sex must happen because of that scene.

According to @hrp_endowed on Twitter, the fact that a lady sleeps naked next to a guy shouldn’t prompt sex – she says that Self Control is what most men need in this age and time.

Read her:
So because I sleep naked next to a guy, sex must happen I beg to differ please.

Self control is just what most of you need, pathetic lot!

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/so-because-i-sleep-unclad-next-to-a-guy-sex-must-happen-twitter-user-asks/

3 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Abdulnur(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2018
Not possibly sex, rape may happen.
smiley

Me? shocked FTC?

DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE HARDWORKING NIGS OUT THERE....KEEP IT ON,

AND GIRLS, UNLESS YOU WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE HEADLINES, SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON.

302 Likes 12 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by darkmarky(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2018
I agree with you. A man and lady can stay together without sex happening.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Olalan(m): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2018
She's the bigger fool to go sleep unclad beside a guy when she's not interested in sex.
BTW at last check one can sleep with cloths on and this signifies a non interest to sex happening for the night, even married women send the message to their husbands this way

237 Likes 7 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by dukeprince50: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2018
the poster above me made sense sha.

You can't just show the promise land and expect the children of Israel not to enter na

MODIFIED :
if she is ur girlfriend then it's understandable, the temperature in the room is high and she wants to sleep unclad but if she is just a visitor and she sleeps nake.d and says no sex, bro rape her, it's a long night, no one should put chicken in ur plate and expect u not to eat.

But then Daniel entered the lions den and lion no chop am o, so I deh confused.

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Valro(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
Come and try it with me. You go pathetiscism

11 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Preshy561(f): 7:58am On Jun 21, 2018
onye kpatara nku ahuhu di na ya, siri ngwere bia ra ya oriri.

whatever happens to staying in your house while being unclad?undecided

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Rigel95(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2018
k
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by IamD18: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
Wetin person no go see on social media.......So if dem dey discuss sex, this one wey keep mouth like Albino-mad woman camel toe go follow talk about sex.

Men dn suffer grin

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by cyndy1000(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2018
Please isn't everything some tweets are real they just want to trend....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Moneyspeakingz: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2018
Olosho go always wan show themselves. But come to think of it, this OP no get sense oo. How on earth will a sane person login to Twitter just to snapshot what others has posted then waste mb and upload it on Nairaland?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Rickjordan(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2018
This question is as good as keeping meat next to a dog expecting the dog to be starring at the meat till morning
or can the slay queen also sit with wizkid without begging for a pic smh

11 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2018
I loved one of the replies on that thread. The guy simply stated:

"A guy whips out his penís in front of a girl and he's arrested for sexual assault.

But a girl is telling us she wants to sleep next to us nakêd and we should have self control"

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by jumper524(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
dis olosho dey mad I swear.. why would you ginger a guy moral like that and expect nothing to happen I don't support rape but if a guy rapes you under that condition I no blame am..

3 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018

DID SHE MENTION THAT MEN LACK SELF CONTROL?
LOL... ANYTHING TO PAINT MEN BLACK. ANYTHING FOR THE TWITTER LIKES AND FAME.

WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN YOU'RE NÀKED NEXT TO.. HUSBAND, BOYFRIEND? THERE'S NO POINT BROADCASTING YOUR PRIVATE AFFAIRS IF THAT'S THE CASE AS IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SLEEPING NÃKED CLOSE TO A COMPLETE STRANGER........
THEN THERE'S A NEED TO QUESTION YOUR SANITY.

EVEN MAD WOMEN DON'T SLEEP NAKÊD ON THE ROAD. undecided

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
At times, I wonder at what passes for a brain in some people... The 'girl' for example..
All these kinda people with 256 mb brains.

Why on earth should you sleep naked, next to a guy , in the first place?
Walk into a lions den and ask it to exhibit self control then...

Dumb...fish.

That said, Yes, some of us can exhibit that self control, but why tempt us in the first place? angry

21 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2018
cyndy1000:
Please isn't everything some tweets are real they just want to trend....
Can you sleep unclad with a guy and not expect sex?

5 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by kmaster007: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
if d guy no do am nw, she will say d guy can't perform

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by austyn0(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
topcatking:
At times, I wonder at what passes for a brain in some people... The 'girl' for example..
All these kinda people with 256 mb brains.

Why on earth should you sleep naked, next to a guy , in the first place?
Walk into a lions den and ask it to exhibit self control then...

Dumb...fish.

That said, Yes, some of us can exhibit that self control, but why tempt us in the first place? angry
Do not view it that way,,It depends on the kinda relationship with the girl...

I have this female friend that is engaged while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat,, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, she trusts me to that extent...

Some things are just meant to be overlooked.

13 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by jennifermahan(f): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by joshmarcus(m): 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
before nko na praise and worship we go do? Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2018
smh
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by HouseOfWine: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2018
As if If I sleep naked on a girls bed, she wont be rolling around trying to arouse me

Let me see the babe that will not give green light if i sleep next to her naked, even lesbo go dey salivate

3 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by youngreva(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2018
check my signature for free data,its real
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2018
austyn0:
Do not view it that way,,It depends on the kinda relationship with the girl...

I have [/b]this female friend that is engaged[b] while living at the northern part of the country,, more like a crony...[/b]She undresses in my presence and dresses half unclad while we chat[b],, I only look at something else while she pulls off her dress,, [/b]she trusts me to that extent...[b]

Some things are just meant to be overlooked.

Fine. but heres the deal.

1- You said she is engaged - That's the problem. She is legally promised to another man, but forms a deep friendship with you - A guy, with blood flowing in his veins. That's not an advisable thing ''Examine MOTIVE''.

2- She undresses in your presence and dresses half unclad. in your presence. What is an engaged lady undressing in front of a guy for? Like..Engaged for crying out loud. Check motives, both hers and yours --and it wasn't wrong to you? looking away doesn't count.

3-- she trusts you? I dont know why this makes me laugh.

Nothing is meant to be overlooked bruv- Lets be honest ''You have screwed her ...in your mind...several times over. And she probably wanted you to.

If her husband or fiance came in on you both when she was undressing in front of you, will you tell him that: [/b]some things are better overlooked?[b]

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by tunjijones(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by royalamour(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Foolish girl.

2 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Gangster1ms: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
See her face undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by DIYhackers: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
No it won't
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by Akeos(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
ask the gods
Re: So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks by DIYhackers: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2018
You tempting an innocent guy, cover up and shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.