Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line (23213 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by zoho23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2018

Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has again addressed her issue with Mercy Aigbe.

Recall the actress called the latter out some weeks back, claiming she caused her first marriage to end in divorce.

Addressing the issue, Toyin said it was a blip on her part and has since reached out to Mercy.

She wrote;

I am a product of grace. Even in my deepest moments of “mess-up” and deepest hole of hell, God found me and gave me a second chance and aligned my path with grace. Do I mess up sometimes? Yes. Like the Mercy Aigbe’s blip, it was an error in judgment on my part. I was wrong and way out of line. I’ve since reached out to Mercy and we have sorted our differences. today, we still had cause to communicate. I am truly sorry.. It is time to focus on the goal and move on to something better than the past and the present.

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/i-was-wrong-and-out-of-line-toyin.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Yomzzyblog: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by johnnyn1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided

26 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by ItzBIM(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
I thought they said it was a joke. Enemies everywhere sha
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by GrandMufti: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
cry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by wolverine1987: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
well that's way better.... let's hear what bobratski will say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Sniper4real(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wetin spain and Iran play yesterday jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by femo86(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Go and get your PVC...........................

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Naijawebmaster: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Alright. It's good you are thoughtful. Go and sin no more! kiss

Still looking for a reliable website design? Then check my signature No advance payment(s) required*

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Flexherbal(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let peace reign !

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by reinx(f): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
were is bob d risky oo grin oya come n sharp dat ur smelling razor mouth
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by brixton: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
This one Na walking fucckk up naa, her dissing davido n Chioma was so irritating.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Hemzhy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Like If you think Nigeria can still Win the world cup
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by fassmoy98(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Next
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by femi4: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Is it because she don buy house now....awon famzy oshi

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Follygunners: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dis foolish lady seriously mentally challenged, trust me. She seems to be unashamed and lacks every iota of integrity. angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Leosmart855: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
femo86:
Go and get your PVC...........................
grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by OCTAVO: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by oshe11: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
WOMEN do not truly FORGIVE each other

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Houseofglam7(f): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Bimpe29: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
It happens, after all you are human. Perfection solely belongs to God.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by enabledgoddess(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
You don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuck yet you clicked on the topic. You actually care
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Meekmind(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
This lady has brain tumour... Ever since her marital issue she has subtlety gone mad...Always doing anything to get attention... undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by bettercreature(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Follygunners:
Dis foolish lady seriously mentally challenged, trust me. She seems to be unashamed and lacks every iota of integrity. angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by Nibotyn: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
OCTAVO:
Okay
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Addresses Issue With Mercy Aigbe: I Was Wrong And Out Of Line by mynaijadj(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dual personality syndrom le le yi o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best Celebrity Couple / Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges / Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.