Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos (23853 Views)

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / Police Station Flooded After Rainfall: Nigerians React / Shocking State Of Owerri After Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by alpha2zulu: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
teebaxy:
So this kind of disaster can also befall our brothers from d south south... I thought this only happens to we from d brown roof republic

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Igbo Amakaaaaa grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by abbaapple: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:
.....look at this ignoramus....... Please go and look for ur birth certificate to atleast confirm that you' re too old for this.

angry

Shottahf^ckp you Fagg^t
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by skubido(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ehyah,,,
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Follygunners: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by abbaapple: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Walk straight to the mainland bridge

You know what to do

angry

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobodys(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
abbaapple:

angry

Shottahf^ckp you Fagg^t
.......That's the best u could come up with?. coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between Akwaibom and Ipob States... ain't surprised .
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobodys(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
anigold:
I was at Tantalizer Abak road today I didn't noticed such heavy down pour.
....The guy probably just wanna make front page...
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
What happened to the N18 billion Underground Drainage System that Akpabio installed in Uyo? The money was looted and the drainage system project was never implemented. So sad that the "richest state" in Nigeria is still on its knees.
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by oooduancalmdown: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
DrGoodman:
Ok
The Brown roofers can lie about anything, even do some photoshop sef grin
Flat-head, what is your problem? They swear for una iboe clowns?
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by effty(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:
hmmmm. heavy rainfall today in uyo??..hmm.

Not trying to be a Thomas buh the rain wasn't heavy and I passed dat Secretariat today and everything was normal.....Water usually floods the road buh it takes not less than 1hour to flow out...

Wondering where the op got this from...
Have you ever entered the State Secretariat whenever it rains? It is like a river and it stays like that for days.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by oooduancalmdown: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
0koyibos:

That one is even small. If this kind of rain fell in the potopoto region of pigs and idiots, it can wash the entire region off the map of Nigeria.

Small rain there and erosion has washed like 3 streets away. E no dey waste time.
No be lie brother. Iboeland and red mud is inseparable
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Antipob777(f): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
You will never see the stupid and useless Ipob criminals and terrorist comment on thread like this.

If it where to be in SW, they will all arrive and start spoking rubbish.

Useless ilitrates and educated fools. Even Nnamdi KANU will be lagging now at his grave.

My hatred for Igbos kepts growing everyday.

Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Rajahbite(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nope bro,
you got it wrong back there. The underground pipe-jacking flood control project wasn't a scam,it worked and is still working ergo the reason you hardly see any runoff 15 - 20mins after heavy downpour at the Itam junction axis as against the situation before Akpabio's administration. Rather you could say the project was/is working but the execution cost was grossly inflated.

As for those pics depicting the flood at the Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, I can't tell when they were shot but what I know for a fact is that I was at the Secretariat about three or four hours ago, and never saw this.... only flooded part was the IBB avenue ,Women Development Center axis.

namet:
What happened to the N18 billion Underground Drainage System that Akpabio installed in Uyo? The money was looted and the drainage system project was never implemented. So sad that the "richest state" in Nigeria is still on its knees.

Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by deomelo: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Akpabio spent N18bn on underground drainage, but Uyo was under water when it rained last week

One project which former Akwa Ibom governor and now senator Godswill Akpabio commissioned to critical acclaim was the underground drainage system to put an end to the issue of flooding in the state capital, Uyo.

The project gulped the sum of N18billion and was commissioned by former president Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 as part of the “uncommon transformation” projects of the then governor.

http://www.thescoopng.com/2015/07/05/akpabio-spent-n18bn-on-underground-drainage-but-uyo-was-under-water-when-it-rained-last-weekphotos/

After akpabio looted N18 billion for imaginary world class drainage project...
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hope it entered governors office too?
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by castrokins(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Is Even After Akpabio Claimed He Spent Billions Of Naira On Pipe Jacking And Underground Drainage Systems.
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by castrokins(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Is Even After Akpabio Claimed He Spent Billions Of Naira On Pipe Jacking And Underground Drainage Systems..
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by anigold(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:
watching match at Decastle I pray make Croatia win Argentina or a draw..
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by anigold(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:
reply my email Beauty..
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
is Akwaibom still ado OK
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by OmerianConsult: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ah! And the rains have barely started.

The bad state of our roads subjects automobiles to wear and tear. This creates a great demand for modern automobile workshops.

For a comprehensive business plan on starting up this lucrative business, call 0813.2232989 (Whatsapp)
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:

Not trying to be a Thomas buh the rain wasn't heavy and I passed dat Secretariat today and everything was normal.....Water usually floods the road buh it takes not less than 1hour to flow out...

Is that not town campus at dp undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Where are those stupid pig children of hates that insulted Ibadan last time , nature proof them wrong grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:

U can't be surprised, he was probably hawking gala along the highway wen his mates were having geography classes.
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin no be small ministry of finance grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by jibs4lv(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Antipob777:
You will never see the stupid and useless Ipob criminals and terrorist comment on thread like this.

If it where to be in SW, they will all arrive and start spoking rubbish.

Useless ilitrates and educated fools. Even Nnamdi KANU will be lagging now at his grave.

My hatred for Igbos kepts growing everyday.

Ndi Ara
I pronouned them dead on this thread , let's wait for their resurrection on another thread.....awon werey Omo jatijati angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by nsivic2001: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
LIE....LIE...LIE....i live in Uyo and we had only a little drizzle in the morning...and i work in the secretariat and my office is the next building after SUBEB....how come i see no flood?...bros this is how Lai Moh'd dem started..be careful
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
That area always flood during long rainfall.
But you know the good part about it?, the water clears out few hours after the rain stops.
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by SojiCash(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shame on this country
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobodys:

Unfortunately, that's a lie. Should rain fall twice daily or consecutively, that road will become a river. Is it not why the adjoining streets before the secretariat are bad due to heavy traffic because of the flood?

And no, it doesn't take an hour to dry off. It takes days and it's dependent on the weather not flow out. Flow out to where sef? There's no drainage along that road all the way to Four Lane.

Make una dey take am easy with lying especially when on a public forum.
Re: Akwa Ibom Secretariat Flooded After Heavy Rainfall. Photos by Slimsly100(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg which one be brown roof republic??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu / Lost International Passport, Female Wallet Found At PDP Convention (Photos) / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.