Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,784 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Obasanjo!! A Failure Cannot Tell Nigeria The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo!! A Failure Cannot Tell Nigeria The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidency (660 Views)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / Obasanjo A Failure, Unfit To Recommend President For Nigerians- Tinubu / OBASANJO: A Nation With Short Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo!! A Failure Cannot Tell Nigeria The Best Candidate For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
My fellow Nigerians I want to use this medium to enlighten us more on upcoming General election. There is need for us to unite against Obasanjo antics to produce another failure as a president so we can be in wildernes for another 4-8years. Let our generation change the face of Nigeria as a country. In my ealier post, I told you how Obasanjo has been playing and fooling Nigerians even before I was born. But to start with I can vividly remember he presented Yaradua as the man that can do it. God really want to use this man to liberate Nigerian and make thing easy but we lost him and he's the only president that reduce the fuel prices to ease Nigerian and I'll never forget that but when we lost the man.... Baba Obasanjo came back and told us he knew he will soon die... Imagine! And he came back with another actics and adopt Good luck Ebele Jonathan as the man that can do it...... After 4years Baba Obasanjo came back and told us He knew Jonathan is not capable and said alot of things against this man and all NIGERIAN unite to show him way out.... Baba Obasanjo Still came and told us.... He trust Buhari he parly with Buhari to show how despirate he is to remove Good luck Jonathan and we NIGERIAN vote General Muhamadu Buhari..... After 3years this same man BABA OBASANJO still came back now and told us to vote Buhari out because he knew very the man is not good In term of Economy and now ahead 2019 he's been travelling all over that nation to make sure he bring this Government down but is left to us common Nigeria to choose a leader for ourself. Obasanjo is a failure in term of politics and he dont want any president to perfom more than him and librate Nigeria while he is still alife so we Nigerian will not call him a bad leader and end up his life in Jail. Whenever General election remain a year he alwaya turm himself to Pastor and now he's parading himself using the name of God while addresing the Crowd E.G God is watching, God is laughing, God will intervene but Dont mind him. Let go and get our PVC and wait to see where God is taking us to and SAY NO TO CNM, SAY NO TO ADC, SAY NO TO RECYCLE THEIFS AND SAY NO TO OBASANJO. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Gives Directive For Immediate Activation Of Economy / Dr Mrs Racheal Dickson Commissions Kolga Primary Health Care Center In Kaiama... / EKITI 2018: Fayemi Will Win And Fayose Will Go To Jail, Popular Seer Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.