Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Was Ban Unfairly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Ban Unfairly (433 Views)

After Ashawo Business Was Ban In Edo, They Disguise As Tomato Sellers At Night / Citywal Was Ban This Is My Alternative Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Ban Unfairly by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2018
shocked

I made a comment on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4575873/olujonwo-obasanjo-drags-wife-temitope
Before i know i got banned, quoting the rule i have violated. shocked I have attach the screenshot of the ban below.

Please is Olujonwo Obasanjo or the wife Temitope a nairalander? Please i need prove or mod should please revoke the ban. Thank you.

Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by SarkinYarki: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2018
You used the word skull and that's a Nairaland offence ..next time use cranium instead...i see anothercban coming for you new moniker
Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by Premiumwriter: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:
You used the word skull and that's a Nairaland offence ..next time use cranium instead... i see anothercban coming for you new moniker
double wahala for dedi bodi... grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by opsyswagger(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2018
See you na today u no how many people moddon ban . see u am also a victim nw sef... u will haave to take it like that...

Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2018
opsyswagger:
See you na today u no how many people moddon ban . see u am also a victim nw sef... u will haave to take it like that...

I have been ban severally, but this very one i don't think i deserve it bro.
Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by opsyswagger(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Lol.... op Don deactivate... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Was Ban Unfairly by MrSensor(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
you don't have even at least one month in Nairaland and you are already banned. You are still new here in nairaland. your account must not only be banned, it should be closed.

(1) (Reply)

. / Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Ceremonies Among Selves / 41-year-old Muslim Man With Two Wives Weds 11-year-old Girl As Third Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.