Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend (920 Views)

Cute Fair Guys Vs Cute Dark Guys (A THREAD) / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Happy weekends from a nairalander

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Happy weekend to all the Nairaland family,may God make this week prosperous for everyone struggling to make things work. BlessUp!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
Your wig is floating grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2018
fine girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by edimolu(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:
Your picture be giving me chills, How much do you charge for TDB?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Lonestar124: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
So we should save your pictures and be looking at it as your weekend complementary to us abi cheesy

Well, you're fine from waist up to your head.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
edimolu:

Your picture be giving me chills, How much do you charge for TDB?
lols,thank you honey but sorry I don't charge because we will be praying all night ,I guess TDB with the Lord won't be a bad idea.wink
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
androidroot:
Happy weekend to all the Nairaland family,may God make this week prosperous for everyone struggling to make things work. BlessUp!
amen
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2018
LivingFree:
thank you honey
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2018
lefulefu:
fine girl cheesy
thank you darling

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
So we should save your pictures and be looking at it as your weekend complementary to us abi cheesy

lols,thank you dear
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by konkonbilo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:
lols,thank you honey but sorry I don't charge because we will be praying all night ,I guess TDB with the Lord won't be a bad idea.wink
grin grin grin what about massage that comes with happy ending..... It's on ur profile you offer such services tongue
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by edimolu(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:
hahahaha, it won't be dear, am game!!!!

your sense of humor gives me more chills dear!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
edimolu:

hahahaha, it won't be dear, am game!!!!

your sense of humor gives me more chills dear!!!
your welcome
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Only pple with inferiority complex wud do this. Are u seeking validation from us or wetin
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by CAPSLOCKED: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:

JUST SAY YOU WANT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE YOUR LATEST PICTURES, INSTEAD OF USING THIS OLD TRICK. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by IamLEGEND1: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
What the fuck_is this?

we never tendered a formal request for pictures of you. Forcing people to look at that unfortunate wig is visual harassment.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST SAY YOU WANT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD TO SEE YOUR LATEST PICTURES, INSTEAD OF USING THIS OLD TRICK. undecided
how did u know the plan?
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:
how did u know the plan?
and that was the plan honey
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
What the fuck_is this?

we never tendered a formal request for pictures of you. Forcing people to look at that unfortunate wig is visual harassment.

when you see comments like this dear world, it means people like that are unfortunate in life and our prayers is all they need.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
ednut1:
Only pple with inferiority complex wud do this. Are u seeking validation from us or wetin
It takes an inferior person to identify an inferior person.Incase you dont know honey,you just proved how inferior and foolish you are and my advice is apologize to your self first for insulting your personality...more pictures coming.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
konkonbilo:
grin grin grin what about massage that comes with happy ending..... It's on ur profile you offer such services tongue
if it will glorify the name of the Lord,why not.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lonestar124:

thank you
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
ngelbee:
It takes an inferior person to identify an inferior person.Incase you dont know honey,you just proved how inferior and foolish you are and my advice is apologize to your self first for insulting your personality...more pictures coming.
who be this riff raff mbeke
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
ednut1:
who be this riff raff mbeke
the mbeke wey u train abi?
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmmn

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
You'do look much prettier without that thing u used In covering your natural beautiful hair.
Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
LivingFree:
grin haba why are you like this nau ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend by ngelbee(f): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Holamscoh:
You'do look much prettier without that thing u used In covering your natural beautiful hair.
thank you dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! / I Am Confused... / 5 Good Morning Love Messages That Will Make Him Think About You All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.