Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Some Jokes I Read - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Jokes I Read (3389 Views)

Student Jokes:i Am Coming. / Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Jokes I Read by djmummy: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
Gorilla Chase!
There was a man that owned a giant gorilla and, all its life, he'd never left it on its own.

But eventually he had to go on a business trip and had to leave his gorilla in the care of his next-door neighbor.

So he explained to his neighbor that all he had to do was feed his gorilla three bananas a day at three, six and nine o'clock.

But he was never ever, ever to touch its fur.

So the next day the man came and gave the gorilla a banana and looked at it for a while thinking, “Why can't I touch its fur?” as their didn't seem to be anything wrong with it.

Every day he came in and looked for a little while longer as he still couldn't understand until, about a week later, he'd worked himself into a frenzy and decided that he was going to touch the gorilla.

He passed it the banana and very gently brushed the back of his hand against its fur.

Suddenly the gorilla went ape shit and started to jump around, then it turned and began to running towards the man who, in turn, ran through the front door, over the lawn, across the street, into some one else's sports car and drove off.

In the rear-view mirror, he could see the gorilla in its own sports car, driving right behing him.

He drove for two hours until the engine began to splutter and the car just stopped. He jumped out and began to run down the street, over a brick wall, into someone's front garden and up the apple tree.

He turned around to find the gorilla right behind him beating its chest.

The man jumped down and ran back in to the street screaming, until it became dark and he thought he'd lost the gorilla.

The man ran into an alleyway then, suddenly, he saw a giant shaddow coming down the street ahead.

The gorilla!

It came to the end of the alley, stood and looked striaght into the bloodshoot eyes of the man and came towards him slowly.

This time there was no escape. As the gorilla neared him, the man began to feel faint.

The giant beast came face to face with him, raised its mighty hand and said, “Tag! You're it!”
Re: Some Jokes I Read by djmummy: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2010
Make My Horse Laugh
There once was this bar with a sign in its window. It read, anyone who can make my horse laugh will have all the drinks they want on the house. So this guy walks in and asks if he can give it a try. The bartender says sure.

The cowboy walks out there and whispers something in the horse's ear. The horse starts laughing hysterically. The guys walks in and the bartender gives him the drinks. The next night the same guy and the same thing happens.

The third night the sign is changed to making the horse cry. The guy goes out side and a few minutes later he comes back in and the horse is crying.

The bartender says 'o.k. you can have your drinks but first tell me what you did to make my horse laugh.'

The cowboy said, 'I told him my privates are bigger than his.'

'O.K. but how did you make him cry?'

The cowboy replied, 'I proved it to him.'
Re: Some Jokes I Read by djmummy: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
Matador Special
A man on a business trip in Mexico decides to take in a bull fight. After the event, he stops in to the little dive next to the venue called "The Matador".

As he checks out the menu trying to decide what he wants he sees a waiter bring a dish to another customer.

The dish is spaghetti with these two huge meat balls. When the waiter comes to his table, he inquires. "That is the
Matador Special" replies the waiter. "Spaghetti and Bull testicles. We get them after the bull fight. It is exquisite!"

"That's what I'll have!", says the businessman.

"I'm very sorry senor, but that dish is only available once per day".

Disappointed, the man orders another dish and plans to try again the next day.

So again, the next day he goes to the bull fights, and afterwards stops into the dive. Just as the waiter is coming to his table, he sees another waiter bringing the "Matador Special" to another customer who was there before him.

"Damn!" he says to himself. "And tomorrow's my last day here."

So the next day, he skips the bull fight, and stands in line at the cafe. He is the first one seated, and proudly
proclaims, "I'll have the Matador Special!"

"Very well, senor!" responds the waiter. Soon afterwards, the waiter brings out his dish, but the meat balls are disappointingly small. Very small, as a matter of fact.

"What's with this!" the now angry man shouts.

"I'm very sorry, senor" said the waiter, "but the bull does not always lose!"
Re: Some Jokes I Read by djmummy: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2010
Meals on Wheels
Once upon a time, there was a cat who died. When she got to heaven, God asked her how she liked being on earth. She told the Lord that it was awful -- she had to sleep in cold back alleys, where there was no food and life was hard. God told her that he was sorry it had had turned out that way -- but here, in heaven, she would be happy and He would give her the most comfortable, warm pillow to sleep on.

The cat laid down upon the pillow and was happy.

A few days later, about a dozen mice that came to heaven together and God asked them how they had liked earth.

The earth was no better for them than it was the cat.

They explained to God that it was tough and exhausting and their feet were worn out from always running from cats and dogs and people. God felt bad for the mice and decided to give them rollerskates.

One day God sees the cat again and asked her how she was liking heaven. She explained that it was absolutely wonderful.

The pillow he gave her was the most comfortable place that she had ever slept on, but even better than the pillow were the meals on wheels.

Idiot Chicken Farmer
A man decided to start a chicken farm so he bought a hundred chickens to begin with.

A month later he returned to the dealer for another hundred chickens because all of the first lot had died.

A month later he was back at the dealer for another hundred chickens for the second lot had also died.

"But I think I know where I'm going wrong," said the man, "I think I'm planting them too deep."
Re: Some Jokes I Read by Kunbee: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Some Jokes I Read by tayoast(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Some Jokes I Read by biyiwilly(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
Register for your TOEFL/GRE/GMAT @ affordable rate compared to

All registration firm in Nigeria.

TOEFL @ N26,250.00 $175.00

GRE @ N28,500.00 $190.00

GMAT @ N39,000.00 $250.00

We also give you tutorials on all the exams….for more information

Call: 08023343047, 08063114931, 01-8837758.

Email: billbiyi@b2consultingng.com

Re: Some Jokes I Read by Kunbee: 1:21am On Aug 01, 2010
Let me find Abu zola for u, dis na the 18th time him go fail him jamb and co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DEBATE: Mrs Aisha Buhari Vs Mrs Patience Jonathan / Seasons Greetings Exclusively For Jokes Section / My Ordeal With A Lady Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.