Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) (33515 Views)

UK To Ban Travel From 6 Nations As South Africa Detects New COVID Variant / Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by mamatwiny(f): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The denial message was so darn cold! sad
African leaders fix your countries dammit!

You can say it again. Also Buhari and his team messed us up with the exchange rate. You now earn half of what you were earning when the exchange rate is applied now.
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2018
akeentech:

Shey I no pay money ni

And since when are Visas for sale?

You paid processing fees, which are non-refundable.

You didn't buy a Visa.

And even if you'd gotten one, it does not guarantee you entry to the US. At the airport immigration will decide whether you're fit to enter.

And hope you're not planning to take your data scam there?

Could be why you were denied.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2018
To understand the western is so simple. Everything for them is business and business means gain.
African didn't and will not understand this concept.

Its all about trade by batter.
They never give Us anything g free.
We you have money, you will get visa .I mean multiple visas.
They always send messagea for Africans that we can't decode.
If we need amunination, they will sell for
Us.
If we need exptise they charge us with our oil.
Whatever the Lazy African can't do they will charge *100 for it
They comes here with no visa due to agreement signed by our pass failed leaders.
They buy from us and pay in peanut
While we value their currency so much and our currency means nothing to us.
We are forced to speak thier language which is detriment to ours.
Only when we can call a spade a spade and focus on us ...that's the only way forward for Africans by valuing above others
U can't give what you don't have

Ur brother need visa and I need money from him to care of my country. Humm our mumu never do
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Neoteny:
Most of the idiots commenting here have never traveled out.

Having a reasonable means of livelihood to sustain your expenses abroad is a Visa requirement, so you don't end up a burden for them.

This is not Nigeria; you can't expect them to bend their rules.
i wonder o! and some of them criticising the UK are would risk there lives and travel through libya on boats to the UK.

The UK already have their own homelessness and destitutes problems.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by akeentech(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2018
Neoteny:

You didn't buy a Visa.

And even if you'd gotten one, it does not guarantee you entry to the US. At the airport immigration will decide whether you're fit to enter.

let's mind how we accuse people, have I scammed you or anyone you know before?
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Neoteny:

You didn't buy a Visa.

grin grin harsh but true.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2018
akeentech:
Blame Buhari for this. I was also denied a USA visa for no reason, Africa leaders should wake up, let us be denying those whites visa to our countries too, enough of this.

LMAO

Africans in general (not all tho) are always desperate when it comes to this visa thing, and their countries are also cesspits, so that is why they are denying like that
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Wow!!! The white privilege on overdrive. These lots are going so racist on immigration and coming to the western world. Yet a lot of Nigerians on this forum support Trump and Europe right wing parties, I just can't understand y'all. African government should also start denying western corporations coming to pillage African natural resources.

If you chase the multi nationals out, can you Africans fill the vacuum their exit will create

The answer is NO!
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2018
lifestyle1:
Why would they even judge base on what Africans earn?

$300 monthly in Africa is better than $3000 in US

So what's their problem ?

This guy is a joker grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Neoteny:
Most of the idiots commenting here have never traveled out.

Having a reasonable means of livelihood to sustain your expenses abroad is a Visa requirement, so you don't end up a burden for them.

This is not Nigeria; you can't expect them to bend their rules.

.exactly

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Fame333:
To understand the western is so simple. Everything for them is business and business means gain.
African didn't and will not understand this concept.

Its all about trade by batter.
They never give Us anything g free.
We you have money, you will get visa .I mean multiple visas.
They always send messagea for Africans that we can't decode.
If we need amunination, they will sell for
Us.
If we need exptise they charge us with our oil.
Whatever the Lazy African can't do they will charge *100 for it
They comes here with no visa due to agreement signed by our pass failed leaders.
They buy from us and pay in peanut
While we value their currency so much and our currency means nothing to us.
We are forced to speak thier language which is detriment to ours.
Only when we can call a spade a spade and focus on us ...that's the only way forward for Africans by valuing above others
U can't give what you don't have

Ur brother need visa and I need money from him to care of my country. Humm our mumu never do

Actually

Nigeria is not visa free to any western country

The same applies to at least half of the other African countries
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by bouncin04(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
AK481:

For stem cell kiniko, for Ghana.

You mumu aswear
Thanks for the insult bro...
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ugosample:

This guy is a joker grin grin grin

How?
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Wow!!! The white privilege on overdrive. These lots are going so racist on immigration and coming to the western world. Yet a lot of Nigerians on this forum support Trump and Europe right wing parties, I just can't understand y'all. African government should also start denying western corporations coming to pillage African natural resources.
Africans cannot afford to reject them because they are the reason why we still exist. Look at the Mineral Resources in this country, they wait for the foreigners to come and harness while the educated flaunts expressive CVS yet, don't have the knowledge of what he is having in his CV. Even the quarter oyibo are called to the rescue, so, you see Nigeria cannot reject them visa.
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ugosample:

Actually

Nigeria is not visa free to any western country

The same applies to at least half of the other African countries

Yes, you're right but they don't stress at all to get it. I have one or more instances with my boss from Uk.
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just in case some people did not know, the West is all about your money. All the other talk of human right and charity is to look good. Have enough money and you are good to go. Dem nor send.
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Ndkings1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oh Lord! This is heart breaking. Why is the UK �� so wicked, rigid and strict with granting visa to Africans?
It's not as if immediately you step your feet on their soil, your life will be transformed. There are many many useless and poor people in the UK ��.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by BBCwelbeck: 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sister give ur life to Christ
Re: Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 02, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. / Roadside Birth, God Is The Greatest! / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.