Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146924 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by dadavivo: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Sticking my penìs into that wouldnt be a bad idea
Ogun bite your prickk there.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by dominique(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
johnmattew:
she was shown twice.....the most noticeable pic was that of an Icelandic boy reaction after 90mins.yhe guy was so shocked and sad

Yeah, the boy in this thread. I felt for him though
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Adekdammy: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
dazzlingd:

She's an alien... She's not human, she was planted there by the American government to spy on Russian soil.

Reading some comments on nairaland go just they make u laugh alone and pple wey dey near you go dey reason like se bobo yi wa ok.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Badgers14: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
femi4:
You are violating rule 10

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.

The girl appeared in a pubic place and was on tv the whole world saw her. How is that violating her privacy??

3 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Eddykul(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Wow, twale for Ahmed musa
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Antoeni(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Oh you mean Oluchi?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by noble2faith(m): 10:31am On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Opolo e ati ti awon to like comment e ti yoro bi ti candle..

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Harrynight(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't

Sure I sported her

She's cute

3 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Suck and swallow what?

U still dey ask?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by remele2(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:
GUYS, DID YOU NOTICE SHE HAS NO TEETH?

LOOK AT HER MOUTH CLOSELY.
she has, just that they are not as big as urs grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by asawanathegreat(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
The babe is so fine with her wow look

3 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by troubleseller: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
yachal:

I need this pic. Trying to save it. It's saying 'not supported'
What browser are you using? Try using another browser.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Funkybabee(f): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Yes,I noticed her when we scored .she was so exicited
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by SeanDada1(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
funstufz:
Yeah, I noticed her...
I like females who are sport lovers...
1 like for you for posting this...

I love you for talking about this too! grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by troubleseller: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2018
remele2:

she has, just that they are not as big as urs grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by letterman: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2018
I fell in love with this lady immediately I saw her yesterday and I am now desperately looking for her. There is also a video of her celebrating after Musa scored his first of the evening. The smile was mind blowing.

Anyone who has an info on her should please do well to contact me ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Her expression spoke a million words grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by tonididdy(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2018
hi saw your post on travel thread add me on whatsapp 08175215635 for biometric solutions.
@ Dejavu81
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Harrynight(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2018
sexdoll:
nigerians celebrating as if they've already won the world cup.

argentina will surely remind so many of you jubilants how to cry and moan and curse and abuse very soon...

mark my words!!!

U expect us to cry, moan, curse and abuse wen winning and still do same wen losing

Why u so pained and frustrated

U sound like those our Ghanaian brothers angry

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Afamed: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Give it up to Musa. He is a star not that useless Ighalo.
In the subsequent matches, I will prefer Nacho to Igalo, Igalo was just too heavy on the field.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by bidak(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2018
You barely see ladies that love sports but the few that do love it passionately and are very emotional about it...You need to see the way girls were hugging random guys at viewer center yesterday

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Mzsolmi(f): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
yeah like your name....dreams.. keep dreaming oloun

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:

grin

Na who mixed codine with your pap man

grin she truely has no teeth

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by iamdannyfc(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:

do u think she has overloaded teeth like you?

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by famousroland(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
What about this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by danyaril2yahoo: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
She looks like kanu Nwankwo's wife
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Bahddo(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
lexyman:
Musa is better than Lionel MESSI in this world cup , you can take that to the bank
yeah, he has been better so far. But then, it seems like Musa has gotten proud already. In his post match interview, he was talking about how he easily scores Argentina and outshines Messi's teams (even with Leicester City). Now I'm worried.

When the Eagles get over confident, they play shitty and lose.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by sexdoll: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2018
Harrynight:

U expect us to cry, moan, curse and abuse wen winning and still do same wen losing

Why u so pained and frustrated

U sound like those our Ghanaian brothers angry

god forbid i should be pained at super eagle's victory.

i am not pained at all.

i am only trying to remind all you celebrants that the party is NOT yet over.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Btruth: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
George28:
She will open that mouth well when Argentina descend on us grin grin
..... why can't you be positive for once?

#Haba!

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Airoflaw:
what about the guy sleeping
that one weak me cheesy. d guy de sleep but him wake up immediately we score 1st goal. But camera men eh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.