Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146878 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2018
troubleseller:
When she finally sees 'it'...
Omor u caption am wella grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by suraaj(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2018
I hear say the size of girls mouth is also the exact of her KONGO,i won't mind shinning that KONGO.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Divay22(f): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
johnmattew:
she was shown twice.....the most noticeable pic was that of an Icelandic boy reaction after 90mins.yhe guy was so shocked and sad
I saw that one too..
Goal was written on his face.. embarassed
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by zinizta: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't

her name is Ngene Anita...
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by donkaz2(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Yes when the first deadly cross came in from iceland
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by zinizta: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Emzyme:

Yeah I did her skin is flawless, I fell in love instantly , I wanted to post d pix on twitter nd gt them to hlp me find her ,,,, am serious

Ngene Anita
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Caseless: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Favourite meme for "shock" loaded!
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Bahddo(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2018
zinizta:

her name is Ngene Anita...
chai! Men don track am o grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by egorov(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2018
toluwalopsy:
Yea i noticed her. That naija spirit.I almost fainted at that free kick played by sigurdsson.
I don't know why i so much like football than food like this. smiley smiley
You should have shared your own reaction as well

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by 4everGrand(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2018
zinizta:

Ngene Anita

You correct

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by engrjacuzzi: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:

you have stolen all the likes of Nairaland. you must be a strong babe o. only you get 1117 likes

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

you have stolen all the likes of Nairaland. you must be a strong babe o. only you get 1117 likes
lol!
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Maket: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2018
Show us her green painted finger nails. The babe is a hard lovely beautiful fan.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by engrjacuzzi: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
eaglejay13:
I think that camera man fell in love with her

the girl go sabi Mouth Gig with the way she opened her mouth. I think placing her legs at 1 and 11 will make sense very well.

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by middlebelter(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Movic1:
I'm 99.9% sure, this lady is yoruba. Yorubas can shout HA! like kilode. If dm slap person near Yorubaman the first thing He go first talk Na HA! like say na him dm slap grin Second thing sef Na HA! cheesy

See this Yorubaman mocking Yoruba. grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by niyot124: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Swanzi:

John dumelo is fool no doubt abt that but I take God beg u no Dey drag Ghana join that mumu or ur case go be sorry.

Move along, will you undecided
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Kingeni: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
I didn't notice her at all undecided

This is the only GOAT I noticed grin

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Simple just tag this ' When you see broda Musa big stick'.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by letterman: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
tamethem:

grin

Nna, who go give a letterman his sister, well keep distributing letters upandan you might be lucky to meet her one day.

You better take your eyes off her my sister can't marry a letterman.

that's the verdict

grin

No, grin I don't distribute letters. I am a man of letters, a writer. This lady has stolen my heart. I am going to look for her.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Boyooosa(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Apart from the fact that Nigerians love football, social media is another way one get his/er breakthrough easily. I'm suspecting that the next thing I ll hear is that the lady has an endorsement with one big company and with huge package following it. Intact, social media is more efficient, lucrative, reliable and USEFUL than most of our sinators. No apology!

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by letterman: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
zinizta:

Ngene Anita
Are you serious about this?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by letterman: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jiang:

£2000 , after all am connecting you with the love of ur life
grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by fabulous01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:

When penalty declared....
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Bryan88(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
I LOVE THIS GIRL
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
I did notice her, she's a melanin beauty smiley
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Dex4(m): 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
A fine chic.... I tell you! kiss
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by john650(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
The woman don enter one chance. Her picture is about to be used as a meme on nairaland and all other social networks over and over.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Bernice4ozodo(f): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Movic1:

If i call you Eediot now the mods will ban me. but i won't call you that. I'm yoruba myself,If you can't figure out or understand simple joke, Kindly keep sh#t...
lol
u ave called him idoit indirectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by manshoro: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah! I remember her... Lolz. That's "Baby Okwu"
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by tunchi014(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Movic1:

If i call you Eediot now the mods will ban me. but i won't call you that. I'm yoruba myself,If you can't figure out or understand simple joke, Kindly keep sh#t...
... His wahala is greater than ur joke.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.