Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146878 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't

Yeah I did her skin is flawless, I fell in love instantly , I wanted to post d pix on twitter nd gt them to hlp me find her ,,,, am serious

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Stycon(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2018
Beautiful, she is cool

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2018
I saw the meme in a foreign website.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2018
letterman:
I fell in love with this lady immediately I saw her yesterday and I am now desperately looking for her. There is also a video of her celebrating after Musa scored his first of the evening. The smile was mind blowing.

Anyone who has an info on her should please do well to contact me ASAP.

grin

Nna, who go give a letterman his sister, well keep distributing letters upandan you might be lucky to meet her one day.

You better take your eyes off her my sister can't marry a letterman.

that's the verdict

grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by calculator123(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2018
yachal:

I need this pic. Trying to save it. It's saying 'not supported'
screenshot and crop out the part you want.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Malawian(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Na to calculate the Diameter of the D wey she fit size remain.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Guys worldcup final on tuesday. Nigeria v argentina. Uzoho v messi,aguero,higuian,dybala,di maria,pavon,etc. But d goodnews is that they have caballero grin:-D

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
letterman:
I fell in love with this lady immediately I saw her yesterday and I am now desperately looking for her. There is also a video of her celebrating after Musa scored his first of the evening. The smile was mind blowing.

Anyone who has an info on her should please do well to contact me ASAP.

£2000 , after all am connecting you with the love of ur life
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by dnawah(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
No!nepa take light na 4 radio i dey hear.my bp rise by force.the commentator wicked o!him no talk am.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by fagbemiakintayo(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
She later removed her hears ring ..
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by NnamdiEducamia(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Sticking my penìs into that wouldnt be a bad idea

Spoilt child!
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Centcanada: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Yesooooo she was emotionally surprise when the goal came. She is beautiful finally and I guess she is an Igbo girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by vicardino(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Funny enough, she's a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Tamakay(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2018
eaglejay13:
I think that camera man fell in love with her

Not only camera man me too #smiles
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Ajimusty2: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2018
yeah i did that was when iceland almost scored at d second half.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2018
yachal:

I need this pic. Trying to save it. It's saying 'not supported'
screenshot then crop the pics. you can thank me later. grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2018
meobizy:
She looks like Uriel, abeg nothing special. I'm sure under that wig is a misshapened mango head.

Unapologetic Sadist Noted!

Show you gf pic and let's see how sleek she is.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Tamakay(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Yeah I did and I like her reactions as well. Op u try for this one.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by dangotesmummy: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Airoflaw:
what about the guy sleeping
and woke up when the crowd shouted Issa goal
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by vicardino(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2018
How about you athleticked her?
Harrynight:

Sure I sported her

She's cute
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by iamtardey: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2018
meme alert
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by HARDDON: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Fyn face, choko body, very small cup, Flat bum. No I didn't
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Give it up to Musa. He is a star not that useless Ighalo.
The refree should have helped us by giving ighalo a red card . That guy isn't worth the national team reserve bench

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by samuelevans(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2018
As a Patriot i Love her, but cant u notice me at her back??
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by SmartyPants(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Mathematical:

That's ICELAND attempt before the goals, she was marvelled

Black is beautiful

Not marvelled....scared!

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by bashwonders(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2018
black beauty
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by HallaDaTruth: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2018
My next wife
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Itzdanrimi(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Oscafemi:
Yes sure I did notice her... Naija all the way am optimistic we can beat Argentina because by now we should have understood her game play and perhaps they are down psychologically because of their previous game.... Na we we
brb! with them knowing a Win for them when Iceland fails to win against Croatia means round of 16 and you are talking psychological issues. shine your eyez wella. thank God the 2 matches are to be played exact same time.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Mathematical(f): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2018
SmartyPants:

Not marvelled....scared!

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by SacrodAYAN: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
famousroland:
What about this one?

yea saw this young man also.....lol...that his face ehnn

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by kenoz(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Thought I was the only one that noticed the lady.

You need to see how she jumped when Nigeria scored the first goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.