Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146929 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by toluwalopsy(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
Yea i noticed her. That naija spirit.I almost fainted at that free kick played by sigurdsson.
I don't know why i so much like football than food like this. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by profnigga(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was when Iceland nearly buried a cross. I had also thought the ball was going in.

Today's victory just dey sweet me for belle. Proudly Nigerian.

YEAH, U AR RIGHT.. U GHAT IT.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by RexTramadol1: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2018
The sucker.. grin grin grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by femi4: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
You are violating rule 10

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Gucciboss: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2018
She is very passionate about Nigeria super Eagles.

You needed to see her when Nigeria scored. She was very, very happy.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Yes I notice her it was wen iceland cross d ball into out box ..[center][/center] grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Mekanus(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2018
That girl is damn beautiful.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by BENEAMATA: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2018
weyreypey:
grin her facial expressions went through all the phases
Bahdt Guy ! .! cool
weyreypey:
grin her facial expressions went through all the phases
Bahdt Guy ! .!

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by johnmattew: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2018
she was shown twice.....the most noticeable pic was that of an Icelandic boy reaction after 90mins.yhe guy was so shocked and sad
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by uncjay(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
yeah I saw her then.....even when she danced
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Ogunleti01: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
femi4:
You are violating rule 10

10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
You should have challenged the Mod

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by sexdoll: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2018
nigerians celebrating as if they've already won the world cup.

argentina will surely remind so many of you jubilants how to cry and moan and curse and abuse very soon...

mark my words!!!

4 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Uchedeformula: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2018
Chapelbeatz:

uncle uncle

Uncle, pls stop touching
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by somito121(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Let us play Argentina first before all these over celebration. I hope we draw the game or even win it.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by yachal: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
troubleseller:
When she finally sees 'it'...

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Mutemenot(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
childuptojoy:

Iberiberism

grin 're u okorohausa cousin shocked
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2018
I just want to say Nigeria 2 0 Iceland
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by amiskurie(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
All of u noticed woman, none of you noticed timi dakolo who also appeared twice

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Oscafemi(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Yes sure I did notice her... Naija all the way am optimistic we can beat Argentina because by now we should have understood her game play and perhaps they are down psychologically because of their previous game.... Na we we
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by lizdammy: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by israelmao(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Please can you spot out in picture, that moment Musa scored the second goal or IceIand lost penalty kick and one little boy made a disappointing gesture with distant look from the corner of his eyes with his father giving him a loving pat to pacify him as he lowered his head on his laps?Please I need this picture or shot.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by dominique(f): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Even Dakolo wey be star was only shown for a fraction of a second, this lady was the star of the audience stands.

The cameras kept taking peeks of her, the camera operators probably had a crush on her

3 Likes

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nedfed(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
That is Finance Minister of Nigeria Kemi Adeosun's sister. Once my brother Ex before she relocate to London.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2018
sacluxisback:
One thing for sure be say she go sabi suck and swallow.
Suck and swallow what?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
pretty I must say.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2018
and i screamed that's a YORUBA LADY abeg

That exclamation is here to stay for a lot meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Crossguy: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
SHE IS MY GIRL O...
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Badgers14: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2018
She look like another lady from a popular Nairaland Meme with similar facial expression.

Who has that meme abeg save a soul grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by mastasam(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
That's her love for naija
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Thermodynamics:
GUYS, DID YOU NOTICE SHE HAS NO TEETH?

LOOK AT HER MOUTH CLOSELY.
grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Rotji(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Hahahaha I knew it's this lady I'll see while opening this thread, her reaction/expression was so interesting and funny when Iceland almost got a goal. I did mine but hers even caught the camaras. Lol meme loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.