Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. (2110 Views)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by johnydon22(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

First off, Atheism is not a permanent title, at least should not be taken as such. In dealing with parents' and friends' issues, there is no point telling them that you do not believe in God or that you believe in one.

The best thing to say, is that that though you do not believe in God that you believe there is a Creator of Energy,
Can you elucidate details about this creator of energy?

which forms the basis of all matter, both living and non-living. And I understand that in the Physical Universe, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, but then, one must know that Energy had to come from somewhere and that 'somewhere' is not the physical plane within the universe.

That itself in sincerity will make the position of atheism very unstable, cos I know where you are on the journey cos I have been there. Energy had to come from somewhere. You know where it comes from, but you have forgotten.

You just need assistance being reminded.
energy needs to come from somewhere. Ok good.

What about this creator of energy, does it need to come from somewhere too?
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
Can you elucidate details about this creator of energy?

energy needs to come from somewhere. Ok good.

What about this creator of energy, does it need to come from somewhere too?

The Creator of Gods and Humans is what runs the show, it is not an entity, it is a living intelligence ever present.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by tintingz(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Acidosis:

I have a few questions for you;

What exactly is atheism to you?
The nonexistence of gods/God? Spirits? Mystical powers? Which?

If you experienced this (just one of the many experiences from the thread you 'ignored');

Would you change your belief?
People have claim to experience supernatural events but the thing is they cannot be verified.

Atheism is lack of belief in existence of God/s, every other thing is an attachment, there are atheist that believe In the supernaturals.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by tintingz(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't see the use informing your religious parents or love ones about your atheism when you well know it will affect the relationship you have with them, there's no reward telling them, just let it be with you for peace sake.

The only thing you can do best is let them know you are not religious or tell them when you are living big.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by johnydon22(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

The Creator of Gods and Humans is what runs the show, it is not an entity, it is a living intelligence ever present.
k

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Faust77:
simple....I stopped doing what everyone else was doing...nd yes Oga they are my own thoughts
Thank you for attempting to explain why you are a much better thinker than Nigerians.
But be fair to us and explain what you did and how you did it. Educate Nigerians on how to produce thoughts that can truly be proven to be unique and the exclusive production of an individual thinker.

It will help if you can show Nigerians a short list of 7 thoughts that you own.

We are waiting with fingers crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by johnydon22(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Thank you for attempting to explain why you are a much better thinker than Nigerians.
But be fair to us and explain what you did and how you did it. Educate Nigerians on how to produce thoughts that can truly be proven to be unique and the exclusive production of an individual thinker.

Lol. This is a valid question
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:

Lol. This is a valid question
Lol. You are indeed the wisest atheist on this forum. It has been established that intellect is the lowest mental faculty while wisdom is the highest.

You instantly recognised that Faust77 has something new to offer Nigerians, a never before seen ground-breaking thinking strategy that produces thoughts that can be traced back to the individual thinker.

We could join forces with Faust77 and design an app that tracks all the thoughts that he owns and force payment from anyone who dares to use any of his thoughts.

I am ready to invest.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
tintingz:
People have claim to experience supernatural events but the thing is they cannot be verified.

Atheism is lack of belief in existence of God/s, every other thing is an attachment, there are atheist that believe In the supernaturals.
Mmmmm I almost got the deeper meaning in your response to Acidosis. You do however make it clear that every experience must be verifiable for an Atheist to believe it.
Thankfully you concede that atheists do tend to believe in unverifiable supernatural phenomena which does not surprise me at all because many atheists have confided to me their personal battles with demonic forces that destroy their lives.
Sooner or later, all smart atheists come to the painful realization that there are verifiable supernatural forces acting in their lives that cannot be dealt with by the Pseudo scientific ideas of imagination, psychology, psychiatry or motivational speeches.

A greater verifiable spiritual force is needed to end the never ending cycle of spiritual symptoms called anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, fits of anger, violent outbursts, etc etc.

It is well known that medical science is a scam.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Hakeem12(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You are very wise. You chose the only and most effective way to stop those terrifying demonic attacks.
Science is extremely impotent when a man need it most. You could have gone to the best psychologists and psychiatrists for a solution without any success.
It is a mark of insanity to fix a spiritual problem with idiotic science.

Once a demonic attack starts, the demon never leaves you on its own. Only a much greater spirit can force it to leave.

Atheists lack the intellect to understand this reality.
so sleep paralysis is demonic in nature? Smh. I used to have it, many people experience this condition for different reasons. Some it's hereditary, some stressful lifestyles, for some it comes and goes. Mine was corrected by maintaining a regular sleep pattern, nothing more. So the other guy can keep lying to himself all he wants, but there's nothing spiritual about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by tintingz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Acidosis:

wow, the most memorable one must have been a very terrific experience. Don't stop fighting till it ceases permanently. It doesn't matter whether others believe it or not.

There is a yoruba adage that says it's only someone who has not seen the extent of another man's farm that will always boast that his dad's farm is the biggest in the world. So those without your kind of experience will never understand the metaphysical and spiritual side of the world.
Why do most religious and spiritual people think once you don't believe in supernaturals, juju etc, you have not experience anything or life.

This is kind of mind projection fallacy.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by budaatum: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:

You all heard him. When you are ill, don't bother going to the doctors. They are "a scam".

(You got to wonder why the likes of Buhari bother travelling abroad for healthcare though!)
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by tintingz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Mmmmm I almost got the deeper meaning in your response to Acidosis. You do however make it clear that every experience must be verifiable for an Atheist to believe it.
Thankfully you concede that atheists do tend to believe in unverifiable supernatural phenomena which does not surprise me at all because many atheists have confided to me their personal battles with demonic forces that destroy their lives.
Sooner or later, all smart atheists come to the painful realization that there are verifiable supernatural forces acting in their lives that cannot be dealt with by the Pseudo scientific ideas of imagination, psychology, psychiatry or motivational speeches.

A greater verifiable spiritual force is needed to end the never ending cycle of spiritual symptoms called anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, fits of anger, violent outbursts, etc etc.

I didn't say every experience must be verified for an atheist to be believe it, don't twist and add to my premise.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by johnydon22(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
budaatum:

You all heard him. When you are ill, don't bother going to the doctors. They are "a scam".

(You got to wonder why the likes of Buhari bother travelling abroad for healthcare though!)
Is there really any need to reply that fuckery of a comment?
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by budaatum: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
To be honest, not really. There's in fact no need to even bother reading anything he posts, and I commend myself on mostly not bothering. Just that sometimes, and to my utter regret, I can't help myself, and so wish there was an ignore button so I don't even see how stupid he often is.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hakeem12:
so sleep paralysis is demonic in nature? Smh. I used to have it, many people experience this condition for different reasons. Some it's hereditary, some stressful lifestyles, for some it comes and goes. Mine was corrected by maintaining a regular sleep pattern, nothing more. So the other guy can keep lying to himself all he wants, but there's nothing spiritual about it.
Good to hear from you again. Thank you. Yes your explanation has a measure of common sense woven into it. Then suddenly your common sense evaporate when you called MRprevailer a liar.

I will restrain myself from going deeper into this reality that is off limits to an arrogant atheist.
But for the sake of polite conversation I will reveal a tiny dash of truth.
1) No physical or intellectual force is stronger than the weakest spiritual entities. An atheist will always loose this battle. Period.

2) While under attack, a person that refuse to use a verifiable superior spiritual force can only weaken the attacking spirit by modifying their own behaviour in line with what is natural.
But remember, the demonic spirit will never leave, it is a highly intelligent force. It will find other ways to continue working daily to cause suffering and destroy it's hosts connection with the light.
I am revealing too much.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
Exactly, it is Budas intellect that made him reply.

Wisdom is the highest expression of intellect.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
budaatum:

I can repeat it for those that are hard of hearing. MEDICAL SCIENCE IS A SCAM.

I do admire how you pull the right names out of a hat to make your point. Well done.

Now go get Buhari to reveal his deepest secrets about his million dollar experiences with medical science.
Buhari will wisely say to you, "These bastards got me hooked with no effective solutions to my problems. They do many extremely painful operations at great cost to the country with no results. They refuse to refund the money even though they fail each time."

Buhari quickly gives BudaAtum the Oath of Secrecy and continues to lament, "Buda old buddy, it is sad for a man in my position to say that I trust my cellphone dealer more than my doctors. Let me tell you the truth BudaAtum, my Huawei cellphone failed but no problem Buda, they refunded all my money. But those crooked doctors fail all the time and have refused even one refund. Please keep this secret Buda, the country pays millions of US dollars for things that don't work.""

MEDICAL SCIENCE IS A SCAM.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by budaatum: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
You sit there writing this stuff? O, my bad, of course you don't as that would require the use of technology built by scientists! I'm most certain you don't even think and by gott, it appears before us all. It would explain why it's nonsense.
ScienceWatch:
I can repeat it for those that are hard of hearing. MEDICAL SCIENCE IS A SCAM.

I do admire how you pull the right names out of a hat to make your point. Well done.

Now go get Buhari to reveal his deepest secrets about his million dollar experiences with medical science.
Buhari will wisely say to you, "These bastards got me hooked with no effective solutions to my problems. They do many extremely painful operations at great cost to the country with no results. They refuse to refund the money even though they fail each time."

Buhari quickly gives BudaAtum the Oath of Secrecy and continues to lament, "Buda old buddy, it is sad for a man in my position to say that I trust my cellphone dealer more than my doctors. Let me tell you the truth BudaAtum, my Huawei cellphone failed but no problem Buda, they refunded all my money. But those crooked doctors fail all the time and have refused even one refund. Please keep this secret Buda, the country pays millions of US dollars for things that don't work.""

MEDICAL SCIENCE IS A SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
budaatum:

To be honest, not really. There's in fact no need to even bother reading anything he posts, and I commend myself on mostly not bothering. Just that sometimes, and to my utter regret, I can't help myself, and so wish there was an ignore button so I don't even see how stupid he often is.
It reveals bad character when a man pats himself on the back (commends himself) for his "utter regret" at ignoring a humble man's posts.

Let me rather commend you BudaAtum.
I Sciencewatch hereby commend BudaAtum for effectively ignoring my posts.

All the best !
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Faust77(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
No one can shake your resolve regarding God not existing?

Can it be done through good discussion then?

If not

Isnt that dogmatic?
I'm up for it
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Faust77(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
johnydon22:
it might shock you to be shown many of the things you don't think for yourself
pls engross me
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Hakeem12(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Good to hear from you again. Thank you. Yes your explanation has a measure of common sense woven into it. Then suddenly your common sense evaporate when you called MRprevailer a liar.

I will restrain myself from going deeper into this reality that is off limits to an arrogant atheist.
But for the sake of polite conversation I will reveal a tiny dash of truth.
1) No physical or intellectual force is stronger than the weakest spiritual entities. An atheist will always loose this battle. Period.

2) While under attack, a person that refuse to use a verifiable superior spiritual force can only weaken the attacking spirit by modifying their own behaviour in line with what is natural.
But remember, the demonic spirit will never leave, it is a highly intelligent force. It will find other ways to continue working daily to cause suffering and destroy it's hosts connection with the light.
I am revealing too much.
I wish you all the best.

I won't descend to your level of insults just to make a point, Mr. Spiritual. What do I know anyway? There are really many spiritual happenings we can't understand, people with amputated limbs have been cured spiritually, a person has been saved from 250 in plane crashes many times through grace and spiritual interventions. I guess everyone in the world should abandon their intellect and resort to even the weakest spiritual entities of yours to solve their problems.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by budaatum: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
It reveals bad character when a man pats himself on the back (commends himself) for his "utter regret" at ignoring a humble man's posts.

Let me rather commend you BudaAtum.
I Sciencewatch hereby commend BudaAtum for effectively ignoring my posts.

All the best !
Trust me, it's usually very easy to ignore you once one realises one can't possibly be the only who sees how juvenile your posts are. It's just that on slow days like today when I have gotten through the important stuff, boredom sets in and you get a tiny bit of my time.

The good things is, however, that it's at times like these that I look for something worthwhile to be getting on with. Your sort must not be allowed to take up much of one's time.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Faust77(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:

lol.. first of all..I kinda look at things from a very critical angle..every thing... from conversations to write ups and stuff...most ppl just gobble down everything without proper research..mmm 7 thoughts
ScienceWatch:

lol.. first of all..I kinda look at things from a very critical angle..every thing... from conversations to write ups and stuff...most ppl just gobble down everything without proper research..mmm 7 thoughts
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by Faust77(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Lol. You are indeed the wisest atheist on this forum. It has been established that intellect is the lowest mental faculty while wisdom is the highest.

You instantly recognised that Faust77 has something new to offer Nigerians, a never before seen ground-breaking thinking strategy that produces thoughts that can be traced back to the individual thinker.

We could join forces with Faust77 and design an app that tracks all the thoughts that he owns and force payment from anyone who dares to use any of his thoughts.

I am ready to invest.
m flattered
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
budaatum:
You sit there writing this stuff? O, my bad, of course you don't as that would require the use of technology built by scientists! I'm most certain you don't even think and by gott, it appears before us all. It would explain why it's nonsense.
Ok I get it. Allow me to paraphrase. You are saying that the phone I am using was built by medical science. Therefore it is foolish of me to call medical science a scam.

We should get to a point where we agree to vehemently disagree. Nevertheless, I will continue reading your posts without your permission.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Faust77:
m flattered
Enjoy. Get rich quick !

Meanwhile, Faust77 go read the horrific Atheists Training Manuel at this link by Butterflyleo;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
budaatum:

Trust me, it's usually very easy to ignore you once one realises one can't possibly be the only who sees how juvenile your posts are. It's just that on slow days like today when I have gotten through the important stuff, boredom sets in and you get a tiny bit of my time.

The good things is, however, that it's at times like these that I look for something worthwhile to be getting on with. Your sort must not be allowed to take up much of one's time.
Mmmm that makes two of us. Hang in there busy man I won't take more than 24.7sec of your time because I will condense my writing for you like this;

BA you are right again.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Faust77:
lol.. first of all..I kinda look at things from a very critical angle..every thing... from conversations to write ups and stuff...most ppl just gobble down everything without proper research..mmm 7 thoughts lol.. first of all..I kinda look at things from a very critical angle..every thing... from conversations to write ups and stuff...most ppl just gobble down everything without proper research..mmm 7 thoughts
I admire overly critical people. I think we are very much alike. People that view life from a "Very critical angle" work harder than others.

Would you care to share only 7 of your original thoughts. I swear that I won't monetize it without your written permission.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by budaatum: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Ok I get it. Allow me to paraphrase. You are saying that the phone I am using was built by medical science. Therefore it is foolish of me to call medical science a scam.

We should get to a point where we agree to vehemently disagree. Nevertheless, I will continue reading your posts without your permission.
A person who writes nonsense would also make no sense of what they read. Both go hand in hand, because in order to write, one must be able to comprehend what is written too.

You don't need permission, but please do continue to read what I write. Practice, after all, will improve your competence. And you know I put in a lot of effort for your sort's sake.
Re: Atheists, Has This Happened To You Or Anyone You Know. by ScienceWatch: 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hakeem12:
I won't descend to your level of insults just to make a point, Mr. Spiritual. What do I know anyway? There are really many spiritual happenings we can't understand, people with amputated limbs have been cured spiritually, a person has been saved from 250 in plane crashes many times through grace and spiritual interventions. I guess everyone in the world should abandon their intellect and resort to even the weakest spiritual entities of yours to solve their problems.
What just happened to you. In an instance your character changed to that of an accussor.
I dare you to post the insults that you accuse me of. When you done, don't bother to apologise because we have too much serious things to work with. Love one, your serve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Lange – One Of The Greatest Gospel Singers Of Our Time / TD Jakes Says Jesus Is The Product / Obadiah777 And The Seventeen Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.