Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku (495 Views)

2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Zoning A Party, Affair, Atiku Group Replies Southern Governors / 2023: My Presidential Ambition Is Speculative ― Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by nazzyon(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
The former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has said that his ambition to become People Democratic Party (PDP) flag bearer for presidential race was not a do or die affair mission, since his aim was only to serve Nigerians.

Atiku reiterated his commitment to the party and Nigeria as a whole, his ambition in getting ticket was not that of do or die affair but that he hope that PDP would ensure it does what was right for the interest of Nigerians who were in dare need of better hands to run affairs of the country.

Beside, expressed satisfaction on level of performance and deliveries of the party’s National Working Committee oversight function, saying the deliveries were demonstration of what PDP stands for.

Atiku, during a courtesy visit to the PDP’s National Secretariat on Friday in Abuja, commend leadership of the party for ensuring conduction of a free, fair and transparent governorship primaries election recently Ekiti

http://www.theguildng.com/my-ambition-is-not-a-do-or-die-affair-atiku/

Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by Mynd44: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by Heartbender: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jonathan has set a precedence. Next!!!!
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by Vatsyayana: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wadata is empty. Even their bookshelves have been looted. #PDP #NeverAgain
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by Vatsyayana: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wadata House is empty. Even their bookshelves have been looted. #PDP #NeverAgain
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by Ever8054: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
even if its do and die,na only you and some youth wey no get sense go die....
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by johnmartus(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
embarassed God punish all these stupid people paraded themselves as a innocent.
Re: My Ambition Is Not A Do Or Die Affair- Atiku by yarimo(m): 1:22am On Jun 23, 2018
You are absolutely right, but ATIKU your ambition is do and fail affairs. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

APC Youths Warn Oshiomhole After Victory At Party Convention / UN And AI Release Damning Verdict On Human Rights Abuse In Nigeria / The Only Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant You May Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.