Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? (3752 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
How many ladies can confidently say this to their current or future husband? I mean do we have ladies that have this kind of heart; who can be faithful and stay committed to their husband?

"Dear future husband... I will let u tease me and make me blush, I will show you off to the world... I will kiss you anytime anywhere... I will wear your shirts, I will ask for your warmth when am cold, I will cuddle with you, I will drop cute little notes in your clothes when you go to work... I will make silly faces with you... I will have lazy days with you, I will be there for you, I will laugh at your jokes... I will buy you random gifts just to see your surprised face, I will hold your hands in front of my friends... I will talk about you as the cutest guy in the world... I will sleep in your shirt... I will keep our secrets... I will always pray for you, your people will be my people, I will never turn my back on you despite the situation, I will turn your house to a home... I will cook great meals for you just so you look healthy and refreshed, I will get along with your friends... I will let you have your guy time, I will argue with you but will also accept when am wrong, I will bite your lips if you end our kiss to soon, I will give you cute babies........I WILL STAY FAITHFUL AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU.......so help me God!!"

(Copied)

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by swiz123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
God have mercy on your soul
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided AND HOW MANY MEN CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT ABOUT THEIR WIVES?

11 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
wakeup from that fairytale dream biko and face reality
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please what reality? I mean...this is a natural and simple expression a woman's true love. this is how it should be...things have really gone wrong in this world
jessca048:

4 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sure there are....many of them

GloriaNinja:
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by naijacentric(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Maybe 5%
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nasri100(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Depends
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Martinez19(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Summary: I will be your zombie grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by d4real890(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Yah a random ladies can say it but only few of them can keep to their words.Imagine a lady i was dating who promised me all this sweet words is not beside me again simply because I told her to control her anger and the next thing I noticed was that she has blocked me from a social media accounts.

N.B It's take a real and courageous lady to keep a promise

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Bossontop(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2018
undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Alexander4real(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
jessca048:

Reality is shit

Trust me but am guessing that post above is possible anyways
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Alexander4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Well about 7.614653% OF Nigerian men taking Nigeria as a case study
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Saff(f): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Single, can’t relate angry
Where is my hozbandd angry
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by ODeva(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Show it instead of saying it. Things like that are easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by damtan(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saff:
Single, can’t relate angry Where is my hozbandd angry
here i am. been looking for you too
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
i am proud to say i do 90 percent of the above comment, proverbs 31 from verse 10 down helps me alot, marriage is sweet, only when d wife is humble and can endure
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Isn't saying it suppose to be the easy part

Doing it is the koko

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Serious Guy? / Cute Photo Of Beautiful South African Bride & Her 14 Bridesmaids In Sexy Oufits / Nigerian Brand Influencer, Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.