Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better (823 Views)

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Proof For Nigerians That General Buhari Truly Means To End Corruption In Nigeria / Buhari Has Added Nothing To His Cv 30years After, How Will He Turn Things Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Gadols(f): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
1. Nuhu Ribadu
2. GJ
3. El-rufai
4. David Oyedepo
5. Tunde Bakare
6. Babatunde Fashola
7. Makarfi

Guys help me out.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Osama10(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
What of yourself?
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Spyker: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
Osama10:

What of yourself?
lol. Please include Osama1o otherwise the list is not complete.
@Topic: Please remove the clergy duo of David Oyedepo and Tunde Bakare. Politics will corrupt them like politics corrupted Ibori. Live politics for politicians and not men of God. They are better off praying for the good of Nigeria and her leaders than being the leaders.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Gadols(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
even as clergymen they can do politics. we need men who fear God in our polity.
i wish icould list myself. can i get there?
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by skfa1: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
Pls kindly put my name there too cheesy cheesy

Im a good lad, see me now grin cheesy
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by jamace(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
I vote for myself here.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2010
Jonathan,
fashola
bukola saraki
or baba @ ota 4 3rd term.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by cpatra(f): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2010
This is rigged ! Can't find my name.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by oderemo(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2010
y do you think pastors will turn nigeria round.
just go back to bed.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by bigdoo: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2010
Let's not waste any more time looking for a Nigerian that can turn things around. Nigeria has already been blessed with such a person. His name is Goodluck Jonathan. For once Nigerians have started having a feeling of hope for a better life. and better Nigeria. We have never experienced such feelings in Nigeria with all the past regimes. If Jonathan Goodluck can actualise this feeling into reality within the very short time he has to perform, then he is undeniably the God-sent redeemer of Nigeria and should be given the chance to lead us till 2019.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by KunleOshob(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2010
Definitely Donald Duke, best presidential material we have in Nigeria as at today.
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
Gen. Buhari
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by nevosys(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2010
Comrade Stanley J Agbonifo
Goodluck Jonathan
Fashola
Adams Oshomole
David Oyedepo
Pastor Adeboye
Re: List Of Nigerians That Can Turn Things Around For The Better by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2010
@poster

what evidence do you have that following people able or even willing to truely turn Nigeria around?

Please give a brief write up of your reason for each person, others making suggestions should also state their reasons:

Goodluck Jonathan
Nuhu Ribadu
El-rufai
David Oyedepo
Tunde Bakare
Babatunde Fashola
Makarfi

For example , I have chosen Gen. Buhari, because of his proven history of effectivley fighting corruption and crime in just 20months of his government. He is also non-corrupt and never looted Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Militant Storm Abuja Abi Na Good Luck Bois ? / 4-yr Old Boy Sues Police IG / Aondoakaa Stripped Of San Title:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.