Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS (3162 Views)

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by encryptjay(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Deckline:
Useless post! Absolutely ridiculous and incongrous!! Crinkum-cankrum and fallacious! Ridiculous and appalling! The stupid op is a definition of somebody who is full of pefidy and mendancity and this useless post lacks optuse perpendicularity. You were simply destined to be a zoo attendant!! Sho lo stupid ni?!
Chill bro grin
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by InansBobo(m): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Dahunsi228:
you don't need to tell me that you are a futmite

ur GPA can't flash any number

prof uno don catch you
his course is even in this second semester not first semester
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by InansBobo(m): 2:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
i just finished my 100 level 1st semester. I worked so hard, i deserve a furst class also. 6 of my engineering female friends are in 4.5 above with 2 having a perfect 5.0 perfect GPA, and I'm here struggling with a 0.2gpa.

Pls help me on how to cope with this, i feel inferior to them always
do u mean 2.0 or zero point two?
Which school if I may ask?
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by InansBobo(m): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Fourwinds:
Oboy see the way my eye just pop out...na GP I dey see so....

don't ever compare someone with yourself if you want to make it in life....

it is a strategy by the evil one....many have committed suicide through such means.....run at your pace....

if your friends can read for two hours for what you can read for four hours to comprehend...then follow your strength and stop using their standard...

you will definitely make it...take note: you are important to the world...someone is waiting to receive you...if you wish to chat up with me on WhatsApp indicate
☝️
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by STENON(f): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
@ OP, Please don't kill/poison your first class friends
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by Amakababe(f): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2018
STENON:
@ OP, Please don't kill/poison your first class friends
you're such a bitch. How can u say such evil thing
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by LegendsCoded(m): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Benblaq:
With all the morales and uplifting advices from hearty nairalanders on your other post, you're still not good to go.
PRAYER
DELIVERANCE
REFORM
INTENSIVE MONITORING.
that's all you need.

I swear she might commit suicide..

She needs a counselor
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by Matinho: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2018
go and learn sewing

Amakababe:
i just finished my 100 level 1st semester. I worked so hard, i deserve a furst class also. 6 of my engineering female friends are in 4.5 above with 2 having a perfect 5.0 perfect GPA, and I'm here struggling with a 0.2gpa.

Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2018
babasolution:

how come 6girls are in first class in an engineering course this is a big lie
Na aboki school o. Anything can happen
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by OmniSparrow: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2018
@Amakababe I've read the bashing from people. You need it. How you take it also matters. Don't let it drag you down.

I've also read your comments. And I feel for you. You are making an effort. I've had friends drift from me because after 100 level, my gp was much higher than theirs. Anything I said made them feel inferior or like I was feeling superior

But I'll tell you a story of Samson and Cletus. Cletus had a gp of 1.8 and Samson 1.2. Sam swallowed his pride each time, stuck to me like glue. Determined to know how I did it. He finally graduated with 3.3 narrowly missing a 2.1 after one senior man gave him 2 solid Fs in final year. As for Cletus, well let's just say he's out of the academic equation for now.

Do you want to continue with mech engr? Do you feel you can do it? Are you willing to humble yourself with your friends as you have humbled yourself here? Are you willing to accept the fact that if despite your best efforts you fail, it only means you failed in that venture and not failed in life?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Amakababe:

first class ni first class ko, u are not good in the course u are studying, rewrite jamb or apply for a change of course, u are putting too much pressure on yourself, accept that the deed is done, stop focusing on first class, is not mandatory, try to increase your GPA to 3.0 in second semester, make sure u remove any distraction
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by nekaa(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
If this is true cause I have a hard time believing that you scored that low with how hard you said you worked, here is my advice:
Stick to these guys that intimidate you, that is the only way you will graduate with a result you wont be ashamed of.
But lets he honest withour selves that first class is 99% impossible except you switch courses and start your 100lvl afresh.
Re: I Feel Intimidated Around My Friends In FIRST CLASS by Somebodee(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Do you mean 2.0 instead.. 0.2 is kinda too low..

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Secrets Of High Flying Students (Fela Durotoye) / Unilag PostUtme 2020/2021 session / The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.