Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win (26658 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ZoeyJ(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who takes freeze seriously anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by opeyehmmy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Make e no sha turn to bomb blast. No one cares
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by skubido(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Make una no dey answer DAT big fool
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Isiri: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68737791]I stand with daddy freeze 100%.
All Christians are hypocrites by default.

I clearly remember when iwobi scored two goals or so when we played Argentina in the friendly. Igbos and Christians didn't allow us hear any other thing all through that week apart from her Ipod youths are the one always representing Nigeria bla bla bla.

Yesterday Musa scored a brace and they were all jubilating forming good citizens and one Nigeria.

If opposite was the case maybe it was iwobi or Moses who scored the brace who knows they might visit putin in Russia today with 1000 playcards with their regular slogan boldly written on it "Biafra amaka" "igbo amaka" or Biafra land of the rising sun " and other shits to protest for the division of Nigeria.

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states. [/quot

u right bro. Igbo and Christian are d prob of this nation
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Follygunners: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who tha hell is Iku..gbese or whatever his trashy name is? angry

Na Thunder go fire you! Daddy Freeze all the way! cool
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Amakababe(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Benita27:
Same way you couldn't differentiate 'Nigeria' from 'Nigerian'. grin
ur thick skull couldn't tell you it's auto correct abi

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by TheIjeleNwa: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
I stand with daddy freeze 100%.

I clearly remember when iwobi scored two goals or so when we played Argentina in the friendly. Igbos and Christians didn't allow us hear any other thing all through that week apart from her Ipod youths are the one always representing Nigeria bla bla bla.

Yesterday Musa scored a brace and they were all jubilating forming good citizens and one Nigeria.

If opposite was the case maybe it was iwobi or Moses who scored the brace who knows they might visit putin in Russia today with 1000 playcards with their regular slogan boldly written on it "Biafra amaka" "igbo amaka" or Biafra land of the rising sun " and other shits to protest for the division of Nigeria.

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
you are the enemy of ur own self.
Liberate ur self from bitterness

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Funkybabee(f): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lols!!! I just saw his comments shaaa cheesy cheesy

And somebody will say this freezer don't have mental issues..is it only muslim that makes us to proud for the past years in Nigerian football and which pastor take this as their glory and is it not a good image for Nigerian to score ni because this freeze man IQ is currently on transmifreezer!!

Anti-christ heart they will soon reset his brain like kemi is just a matter of time...

Oponu ode ebo olopolo kuku

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by dopeJemi: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
UncleSnr:

If you are interested, you can read this "Disturbing Religious Selfishness (Eroding Compassion)"

I was about to hail you as per your ill mind of hopsin post, but you Don edit am
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by delkuf(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
delugajackson:

The fact that jellyfish survived for 650 million years with no brains is a great news for stupid people such as you.
guy you are too wicked

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
ur thick skull couldn't tell you it's auto correct abi
What has auto correct got to do with you using 'Mr Nigerian' when it should've been 'Mr Nigeria?'. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by DidierDrogba: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
shut that your stinking mouth oluku
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
SolexxBarry:
This daddy freeze is just bitter at everything christian related,why bring in religion into everything
It's the churches that brought religion into this. Does it make sense to say it's god that made Nigeria win knowing fully well there are Christians in Iceland.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Amakababe(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Benita27:
What has auto correct got to do with you using 'Mr Nigerian' when it should've been 'Mr Nigeria?'. SMH.
look at how she is. Village thing, just take a look at ur compound, your pics quality, your hairdo. mgbeke certified

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ehissi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
So this 52 demon container is looking for where to trend ba? angry
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by UncleSnr(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
dopeJemi:

I was about to hail you as per your ill mind of hopsin post, but you Don edit am
It is still there. grin Just that I put it in Quote.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by rambaldy: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
The Freeze guy is just a demon possesed sent from the pit of hell........all he want is attention and we must not fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Olubidex: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
Then you join hand to destroy Nigeria
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
look at how she is. Village thing, just take a look at ur compound, your pics quality, your hairdo. mgbeke certified
You were the one who corrected Mr Nigeria in a bid to come off smart. English sef! You don't know. Why can't you swallow your deflated pride and heed to correction? FYI, pic background isn't my compound, and I don't look anything like an Mgbeke. Save yourself the frustration. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by dopeJemi: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
UncleSnr:
It is still there. grin Just that I put it in Quote.

Oh okay, nice one, glad to know I am not the only one that listens to Hopsin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Shegetine: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Daddy Freez or what is his name, is a BIG TIME Antichrist.......Christians BEWARE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by georgeceekay: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
delugajackson:

The fact that jellyfish survived for 650 million years with no brains is a great news for stupid people such as you.
pls are u related to Tiwa
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Leonbonapart(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Hypocritical lot.
Evil doers.
Enemies of the states.
what a clinical fool. Where was your jihadist Musa during the qualifier. You are such a big disgrace to your entire generation. Don't know how such person can go far in life. Such a shame
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Burgerlomo: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Who takes freeze seriously anymore

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by ikorodureporta: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
I stand with freeze! Keep bashing th@ illuminati pastor grin

What Mr Nig said is even off point smiley

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by israelmao(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Your day if open shame is coming since you have lost your brain.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Seunbukola187(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Benita27:
Same way you couldn't differentiate 'Nigeria' from 'Nigerian'. grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pls no need to tackle freeze. Mr freeze brain has be frozen already he is just a shadow walking around.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
Mr nigerian can't differentiate I'm from am. God help us
Even I've from Have. grin

It's Mr Nigeria. undecided
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by McCoy662(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
yes Freez is right. if u allow these pastors now, they will claim that the victory is as a result of their 3days dry fasting and prayers. some will even claim that God told their GO that Nigeria would win.
Freez just gave a warning, stay clear off this else they will take the Glory of what nature did
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Benita27:
You were the one who corrected Mr Nigeria in a bid to come off smart. English sef! You don't know. Why can't you swallow your deflated pride and heed to correction? FYI, pic background isn't my compound, and I don't look anything like an Mgbeke. Save yourself the frustration. grin
grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bimbim75: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Aldebaran:
Religion no allow Nigerians get sense again grin

Yes freeze is right grin
How is he right?so God cannot use Muslim?Come to my church in ilorin you will see Muslim in ijab in church praying.They will tell you that their alhaji permit them to come that they believe in the God we serve.I can give a picture if u need.Even there is one prominent Muslim politician that use to send his wives to see our pastor concerning God direction towards their political ambition.Our Governor's wife is a Christian and up till now organising different Christians programmes,if not they would have kill her husband from her testimony she use to share.God is God of all,He is a merciful God,compassionate,He looks at the heart and not the way you are religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa / Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Birthday Party By Wife / Toolz & Boyfriend, Tunde Vacationing In Punta Cana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.