Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win (26659 Views)

Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Mccullum: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=bamoski4real post=68738068]

All muslims are blood thirsty demons. plain and simple.

Like if you agree,

All Christians are silent assassin moster... Very obvious and uncomplicated...

I don't need any LIKE and for you go & convert your LIKE to money!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by sneedpahpaz(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
bamoski4real:

You want to restructure my dental formula yet you're not a blood thirsty demon?

Does that make any sense to you?
Yes it does because dialogue doesn't work with the likes of you. its ur type that keeps spreading & encouraging all these hate with ur generalizations. Do you think Christians are blameless too? or u think its only Christians that are being killed in the north? I don't blame you sha because I know you get ur bigoted views from blogs & nitwits that share ur views.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by lilliesboy(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have said it here a thousand times, but Freeze's bunch of cursed denigrates will always defend him. That man is reprobate.
You are not only a bigger reprobate but a sophisticated IMBEC*LE!
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by lilliesboy(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Ebenezerk2:
His madness has no duplicate, a satanic agent, the early is better for people to know that freeze is a first born of devil
It is obvious madness and imbecility runs in you and your entire family lineage for you to know Daddy Freeze is a mad devil.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by lilliesboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Who takes freeze seriously anymore
The intelligent and those not deluded with organized and ENSLAVING religions like CRAZEtianity and PISSlam do take Freeze serious. None of you have been able to prove him wrong.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bamoski4real: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

Yes it does because dialogue doesn't work with the likes of you. its ur type that keeps spreading & encouraging all these hate with ur generalizations. Do you think Christians are blameless too? or u think its only Christians that are being killed in the north? I don't blame you sha because I know you get ur bigoted views from blogs & nitwits that share ur views.

Go and preach that crap to your terrorist brothers bombing every where all for 72 bloody demons (virgins) waiting for them in hell (paradise)
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Daddy fridge grin
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by izovibration(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
Daddy Freeze is a sadist am not surprised
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by sneedpahpaz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
bamoski4real:

Go and preach that crap to your terrorist brothers bombing every where all for 72 bloody demons (virgins) waiting for them in hell (paradise)
You are a lost cause punk...no need wasting my time. Believe whatever you want but don't spout this rubbish where it will get you hurt.
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by SolexxBarry(m): 2:26am On Jun 25, 2018
handsomenonny:
brainwash completed 100% pls dont waste ur argument here.
I dont believe what you beleive in doesnt mean i'm brainwashed,if we must co-exist in this country tolerance has to be our watchword,thank you
Re: Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win by bamoski4real: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

You are a lost cause punk...no need wasting my time. Believe whatever you want but don't spout this rubbish where it will get you hurt.

Can you please strap on your suicide vest and do the needful at the nearest mosque in your area? I think that's the only thing you're useful for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz & Boyfriend, Tunde Vacationing In Punta Cana / Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo / Chika Ike Dazzles In Champagne Gold Dress At AMVCA [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.