Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos (27792 Views)

Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Priscy01(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2018
A Nigerian lady has shared an emotional story to show that there are still kind men in Nigeria.

Olashile Abayomi narrated an experience she had while grocery shopping at Oyingbo market in Lagos. She told of how an okada man (commercial motorcycle rider) came to her aid in a very embarrassing situation and moved her to tears.

Her story will restore your faith in humanity especially the team #MENARESCUM crew.

Read it in the screenshots below;
"So I embarrassed myself today and an Okada man saved me����... There are great people in Naija.. NaijaAllTheWay
A thread..

As usual I was going about my business of market runs and I wore a skirt as opposed to my usual Jean trousers/joggers

I got to Oyingbo and after buying all I needed, walking briskly in the rain so I can get back to my kitchen on time to start the day's orders

An Okada man stopped beside me and said madam abeg stay where you dey. I was looking at him like "Ogbeni " stay bawo?
Then he said "your skirt zip don tear for back" I froze ���

He came close to me and pulled off his shirt, tied it around my waist and I just stood there wondering how many people have seen my yellow butt since and didn't tell me ����

It was raining and this man had only that shirt on, no singlet but he gave me his shirt - I was shocked.. In this Naija where cat calls and groping are almost normal in those markets, so someone can be this kind to a woman?

I asked him why he did that when I finally had the courage to talk, He said - my mind tell me say you be good person and you go do the same for another person..

I am a cry baby so before he knew it I was already crying.. I dropped my shopping bags with Nnamdi my ever faithful Ogbono seeds vendor and water to take the man to a shop to buy him another shirt.

Nnamdi had a shirt he just bought this morning coincidentally and he gave it to Mr Patrick the Okada man.. By this time I was crying uncontrollably �����

I slipped something into his pocket and I'm sure he will be shocked when he gets home or his park to see what I slipped in.. That was a thank you for being kind gift..

So no matter how wicked and heartless some people are, there are amazing humans in Nigeria..
This, is my story..
NaijaAllTheWay"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-narrates-how-an-okada-man-saved-her-from-embarrassment-in-oyingbo-market-lagos.html

31 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by vincentjk(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2018
There are still good people everywhere

Anyway I'm still celebrating musa's win as my belle dy sweet me since last night grin

Someone should quote me if this post gets to fp byeeee

*Modified*

I'm dedicating this my first ftc to Ahmad musa... Thank you for putting smile on our face grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by ClassRep001: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, including you reading this. Yes you!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by jjbest123(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Wow! I still believe in humanity,what a kind man. God bless him,and bless other good people like him.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by uzoormah(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
but why she no wear pant

29 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Hector09(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
In every monster there is a hero and in every hero there is a monster

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by IamD18: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by shortgun(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2018
But some women will still embarrass d man for telling her that she's naked....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Olalan(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Really a nice gesture from the man.
BTW seeing her unclad butt signifies she didn't have any underwear on. How some females go out comfortably without any underwear sèems odd.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians are great just bad leaders!

You will know how great they are when their fellow citizens are in trouble

They go out of their way just to help, despite harrasement from the police without expecting anything in return!

How do you explain women stripping themselves just to help a woman in labour

Men carrying the injured first to the hospital despite having an appointment for that day

People releasing their last money just to save a dying person who is totally a stranger undecided

Helping the unknown to get a job by submitting their CV smiley

Fighting for someone who is not from your mother's womb kiss

We see them everyday!

There is actually no end to their kindness.

God bless ALL the good people out there kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love Naija

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by owomida1: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2018
The okada guy will still straff u last last.
Be Happy oh. Madam yellow yansh

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by XingXhang(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2018
So sweet a story.

Some young ladies won't even answer the man, they'll still be forming posh ontop all that embarrassment.

Indeed a good heart.

Pull your shirt...Are you Jesus?

BTW, she would have snapped the man and display his pics for us to praise. Not just herself.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by marooh: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
FOR his mind e be jazie Bon! cool

Help me tall my guy to buy pneumonia drug. kiss

I hope say no be phone number u slip inside his pocket grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by KangaIye: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
uzoormah:
but why she no wear pant
Them tell you say ashawo dey wear pants

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by alsudaes1(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
vincentjk:
There are still good people everywhere

Anyway I'm still celebrating musa's win as my belle dy sweet me since last night grin

Someone should quote me if this post gets to fp byeeee

It is there o
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by damoskiy(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Indeed a kind gesture from the man...

The lady is a cook and shared food during Ramadan to Muslim faithfuls... Be good to everyone you meet.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Waffarianman(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2018
Yellow yansh indeed.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by safetyInspector(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
May be she wear catapult smiley
uzoormah:
but why she no wear pant

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by footballflaver: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Khd95(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Shushu media people don come again

Pichuur of the okada man, pichuur of nnamdi the ogbono seller nd lastly but more importantly pichuuur of the yellllow nyash embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by wildcatter23(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2018
Picture of the butt or I don believe that
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by NotComplaining: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2018
skimpy clothing no good
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Partnerbiz3: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
smell lies.
Madam you be good man ke...
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by oxygenlove(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Her Zip cut open and she no notice any change in temperature. Cool Breeze No Nack Her Yellow Yansh?. After The Okada Man Don Luk Luk Tire Dey Even Release For Body mtcheeww!, ,The Crying Part Dey 1kin Too O

8 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by oshe11: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Lier!

She no wear pant and na skirt she wear abishocked
I was expecting the "slipped money into his pocket part"

You wanted to go buy him a new shirt?shocked

Why not buy yourself a new skirt or jean?

It smells, it smell like LIES

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by ElsonMorali: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
This is so touching. The lady must be a good person for her to find such favor.

The little kids above me show that kindness like that of the bike rider is very very rare indeed.

See as they are spilling their gutter-dirty minds on this wonderful tread celebrating human goodness.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by HomeOfMe(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian lady has shared an emotional story to show that there are still kind men in Nigeria.

Olashile Abayomi narrated an experience she had while grocery shopping at Oyingbo market in Lagos. She told of how an okada man (commercial motorcycle rider) came to her aid in a very embarrassi

Read it in the screenshots below;
"So I embarrassed myself today and an Okada man saved me����... There are great people in Naija.. NaijaAllTheWay
A thread..

As usual I was going about my business of market runs and I wore a skirt as opposed to my usual Jean trousers/joggers

I got to Oyingbo and after buying all I needed, walking briskly in the rain so I can get back to my kitchen on time to start the day's orders

An Okada man stopped beside me and said madam abeg stay where you dey. I was looking at him like "Ogbeni " stay bawo?
Then he said "your skirt zip don tear for back" I froze ���

He came close to me and pulled off his shirt, tied it around my waist and I just stood there wondering how many people have seen my yellow butt since and didn't tell me ����

It was raining and this man had only that shirt on, no singlet but he gave me his shirt - I was shocked.. In this Naija where cat calls and groping are almost normal in those markets, so someone can be this kind to a woman?

I asked him why he did that when I finally had the courage to talk, He said - my mind tell me say you be good person and you go do the same for another person..

I am a cry baby so before he knew it I was already crying.. I dropped my shopping bags with Nnamdi my ever faithful Ogbono seeds vendor and water to take the man to a shop to buy him another shirt.

Nnamdi had a shirt he just bought this morning coincidentally and he gave it to Mr Patrick the Okada man.. By this time I was crying uncontrollably �����

I slipped something into his pocket and I'm sure he will be shocked when he gets home or his park to see what I slipped in.. That was a thank you for being kind gift..

So no matter how wicked and heartless some people are, there are amazing humans in Nigeria..
This, is my story..
NaijaAllTheWay"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-narrates-how-an-okada-man-saved-her-from-embarrassment-in-oyingbo-market-lagos.html

I'm glad you appreciated such a good gesture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by ElsonMorali: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, including you reading this. Yes you!

I read posts like yours and I have a hard time imagining you knowing or loving your mom and sisters.

Where you badly scarred by them as a kid?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by 0ba9ja: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2018
Some girls will still embarass the bike man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Survive On ₦130,000 Monthly In Lagos? / I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.