Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos (27791 Views)

Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Mysselff2: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, including you reading this. Yes you!

Buhari see what you caused
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
vincentjk:
There are still good people everywhere

Anyway I'm still celebrating musa's win as my belle dy sweet me since last night grin

Someone should quote me if this post gets to fp byeeee

*Modified*

I'm dedicating this my first ftc to Ahmad musa... Thank you for putting smile on our face grin

Why be say Africans especially Nigerians always feel happy beating white?
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
meobizy:

Unconsciously we do things to further the survival of our species. It's not about the people, it's just natural.
subconsciously.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by vincentjk(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Why be say Africans especially Nigerians always feel happy beating white?

I'm happy we won our match, I've no business if we played against white, black or any coloured people at all
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by vincentjk(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
rumenase:

I dedicate my LTC to Murphy and Gustaf

But you're not LTC nao lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
meobizy:

Unconsciously we do things to further the survival of our species. It's not about the people, it's just natural.
I doubt that. I know some countries that would even sue you or ignore You!

It's the naija spirit

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
MarieSucre:

subconsciously.
One and the same.
Majority of heroes during calamities always say in interviews "I don't know what came over me, I found myself running to the scene and fighting the attacker off/ lifting the concrete off him/ tackling the person out of danger.".
If you react before you can process a solution it was an unconscious decision.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by decentdammie: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Hahaha.
A very dumb story by a local sex object trying to advertise her yellow butt publicly to the highest bidder.

If it's not gifty posting unclad, it's another idiot wearing camel toe, or maheeda publicizing her products.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, including you reading this. Yes you!
why are you like this!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes, there are good and kind people, in my own case, i still ask God's grace to continually be with is young man. At ogidan bus stop on Lekki Epe expressway i stopped a keke napep going to Ilaje after Ajah and i told him i had 500# on me and he asked me to enter which i did. On getting to ilaje i gave him the money and what he said was shocking in this time and age, the fare was one hundred and fifty naira.
He said i should go and said i Don't know you and this is morning hour. This very young man insisted he wont take the money because he does not take fares from old people, why i asked him, he said just what he has decided to do for the old. I thanked him and said by HIS grace God will open doors of favours to him, which i know God would have done that for him in so many folds. Seeing the young man, he is well schooled but Nigeria with the wicked stealing leaders turned him to a keke napep rider. What a country where her young schooled children are not cared for by the government that should.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by MarieSucre(f): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2018
meobizy:

One and the same.
Majority of heroes during calamities always say in interviews "I don't know what came over me, I found myself running to the scene and fighting the attacker off/ lifting the concrete off him/ tackling the person out of danger.".
If you react before you can process a solution it was an unconscious decision.

I get what you're saying. For reals I'm not arguing with you, I thought the correct term was subconscious but unconscious still applies. Happy Sunday.
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by stevedre: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2018
safetyInspector:
May be she wear catapult smiley

You get sense. Sharp dude, wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by MrLankeeee(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2018
midayy:

Please add keppra and epilim syrup too. He is way too sick to just need sensilicin

Lolzzz.....
Re: Lady Narrates How Okada Man Saved Her From Embarrassment In Lagos by poseidon12: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Touching. God bless the Okada man for being a decent human, and bless you too for appreciating him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought I Have Gotten A Job, Cruel Boss / Can Someone Survive On ₦130,000 Monthly In Lagos? / 7 Small Things You Should Do To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.