Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email (28089 Views)

Widow Turned Bus Conductor Relies On Weed To Deal With Lagos ‘agberos’ / Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms From January 1 2018 / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by unclesuruoffi: 4:03am On Apr 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady who was quite shocked and happy, took to Twitter to narrate how a bus conductor in Lagos returned her purse and even sent an email to notify her about finding the purse. According to the Nigerian lady, the bus conductor returned the purse with everything intact. She also called on Nigerians to help out, if they've got a better job for the man.

She tweeted; 

I lost my purse in a dis mrng,only 2get a call fw hrs l8tr 4rm d conductor of d danfo,met hm up where we agrd,got d purse.Guys!No single penny was removed 4rm my purseHe evn snt me an emailThere are still good people out dere, please if u ve a better job 4him  please RTHe is a learned man Please if you have a job for him,please help

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/lady-narrates-how-lagos-bus-conductor-returned-her-purse-after-sending-an-email/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by jullidee2006: 4:20am On Apr 17, 2019
impressive

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by nifemi25(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2019
This is what the country has turned our graduates to. Lots of graduates riding motorcycle.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Auxtin85(m): 5:05am On Apr 17, 2019
He actually deserves to be helped, but you have confused everyone with your post, even his helper is confused right now, what stops you from typing in a simple English?

Not everyone understands your Latin

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Phemmyhohjor(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Father Lord Shine your light on us��

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by levi2(m): 5:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Nice one...a few good men
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:09am On Apr 17, 2019
ANTY, HOW ARE WE SURE THIS IS NOT A GIMMICK TO GET UR BROTHER A JOB?

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 17, 2019
There are a lot of good people in Nigeria. It’s so unfortunate the good ones mostly remain poor and unheard of.

Na only the demons and jezebels Dey carry us go international with bad bad news.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by popsyleo1: 5:13am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Trezagezz: 5:13am On Apr 17, 2019
[s][/s]
BOOOMNAIJA:

[s][/s]
If you can't,close mouth.. we all can't be u okay

20 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by allcomage: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2019
I feel for him. He doesn't deserve this country. Nigeria is a failed state.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by agarawu23(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by MiaB(f): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady who was quite shocked and happy, took to Twitter to narrate how a bus conductor in Lagos returned her purse and even sent an email to notify her about finding the purse. According to the Nigerian lady, the bus conductor returned the purse with everything intact. She also called on Nigerians to help out, if they've got a better job for the man.

She tweeted; 

I lost my purse in a dis mrng,only 2get a call fw hrs l8tr 4rm d conductor of d danfo,met hm up where we agrd,got d purse.Guys!No single penny was removed 4rm my purseHe evn snt me an emailThere are still good people out dere, please if u ve a better job 4him  please RTHe is a learned man Please if you have a job for him,please help

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/lady-narrates-how-lagos-bus-conductor-returned-her-purse-after-sending-an-email/

nice one
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by dheaven: 5:17am On Apr 17, 2019
But the man only have ND cert. And beside he said he has worked in many other organizations but the pay were small hence his resignation. That danfo work may be better for him for now. The only help he may appreciate is you buying him his own personal bus I think.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 17, 2019
There is hope for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Kreamie(m): 5:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Hmmmm

This dodo is burnt sha..

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Debaiz: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by LisaAnne(f): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2019
we've still got kind people

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Rooneyboy(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Your head dey there.
I feel it is a gimmick.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by lekjons(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Yeah, people just do unexpected stuffs sometimes..
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Pavore9: 5:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Auxtin85:
He actually deserves to be helped, but you have confused everyone with your post, what stops you from typing in a simple English?

Not everyone understands your Latin

Such irks me. Those who are very close to me knows I don't reply to such style of writing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by vioment: 5:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Good guy, may God bless the guy.

We need a lot more cooperative nigerians, more intelligent nigerians, more kind and evil free nigerians, more respectful nigerians, more creative in all fronts nigerians, more honest nigerians, more disciplined nigerians, more smart/hard working nigerians; With a nigeria with these calibre, hmm, nigeria can transorm from whatever living standard now to like 2nd or 1st in world in like 5 years. In 10years and 15 years, it would be normal to be #1 for nigerians and many african and carribean countries; we can be on par economically like the usa(i love the resilience of that place).
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Auxtin85(m): 5:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Pavore9:

Such irks me. Those who are very close to me knows I don't reply to such style of writing.

I hate it I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by Lexusgs430: 5:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Because he can send an email, that makes him a graduate?

Nigeria's emphasis on education, is probably why the country is still so backward.......

Current president was a Waec failure, minimum requirement to attain government office, is Waec.....

Everyone cannot become a graduate (in the true sense of the word)...........

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by wethebest(m): 5:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Ok na. He try
Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by magicminister: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2019
nifemi25:
This is what the country has turned our graduates to. Lots of graduates riding motorcycle.

Turned to?
That is what the country has always been.

A country where we celebrate people for being able to send emails and returning wallet. I mean, props to the conductor though... before they call me hater.

I appeal to the Nigerian Government to invest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
The whole world has left us behind. Let’s wake the fuccck up!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by ehinmowo: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2019
divine promotion comes with challenges. You are not honest yet until you are hustling that guy and you have a means to add a few thousands to your pocket and you do the right thing.

Every other thing you might have said prior to that time is theory.

May God help us all to make hard decisions and stand by them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by africanusvu(m): 5:42am On Apr 17, 2019
Very good guy,but Sister ,pls how did he get ur email address and phone no

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by beejhay69: 5:46am On Apr 17, 2019
The Conductors Email. part1
Out in cinemas nationwide.
Grab your copy now.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Lagos Bus Conductor Returned Her Purse And Even Sent An Email by nagastat: 5:47am On Apr 17, 2019
unclesuruoffi:

She tweeted; 

You should learn to write better, imagine your construct, I am sure the conductor writes better in English language than you. Imagine all alphanumerics all jammed up there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / In Portugal, It's Now Illegal For Your Boss To Call Outside Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.