Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (20628 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by HARDDON: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Very Good! Action. Not issuing press releases that the tyrants laugh off.
And you must not come back without them releasing him to you. the tyrant state cant be using intimidation/divide and conquer yet you sit in your cocoons issuing press statements. A injury to one and is an injury to all; Sink this into the depths of their heart now and watch how they would leave you in peace to plan for the forth coming elections.

Using deodorant on her goons and insecticides on all others.

Enough of the pseudo corruption fights. Enough of trying to gag the opposition . enough of trying to steal what is domiciled in the south. Enough of stifling and suffocating democracy.

Enough is enough.

With their brooms

we shall unfailingly sweep them #Back2Daura!

....Some Sense Pill
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Balyz: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
The DSS should just clear a new cell and throw those PDP pigs into the slammer and forget them till next year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by ONI72(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clampdown on opposition just start
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
CilicMarin:
Village Party!

Delegates Ko, Delegates Ni grin

The matter of security is a serious issue.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why are you guys so worried about the politicians, so much that you commit yourselves to agreeing or disagreeing with them ? I mean if you are not making money why are you interested in them ?

You commit so much emotion into these people and their issues that it makes you even upset with each other. Such energy wasted on these issues causing system failure the more in the polity.

Let's me say the truth; I am not voting anymore, never will I vote when the options presented will make no difference to our pockets. There is no country to worry about, just some bunch of people who share the money from oil, and I am not given a dime, so why vote for anyone at all. We should be discussing on important things like climate change and all these telecommunication masts and deadly technologies on this boxes around us and how it causes cancer making people upset all the time and what we should do to protect ourselves from invasive social media, that kind of stuff and not stay here supporting or not supporting and even hurting each other, the voters. Politicians dont come here to talk, they pay more poor people to create tensions here and there.

Stay cool and lynch any politician who is not doing his job. That is patriotism, stop insulting yourselves. I came to this forum to enjoy myself.

Pass me the beer son,,,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrPolitics:

Until we have an explanation for why they were arrested, that's what it seems like.
That's why an explanation is needed so it won't be like the government is silencing opposition
he could have been arrested for a lot of reasons. Why do you choose the witch hunt without an explanation from DSS?

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Chiboy484(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=68745223]Village Party!

Delegates Ko, Delegates Ni grin

Which security are you talking about, fool cry
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Chiboy484(m): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari is dictator, quote me and die cry
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Jidibia(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know anything about the senator but Suswam deserves to rot in jail for ever. I am speaking from Benue point of view. If you know you know.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Don27tiky(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
lastmessenger:
Abacha tired all his nonsense and now where is abacha? He is long gone. Am sure this one that is doing gragra even though he is suffering from cancer will also go one day.

Corruption is not only about looting money,corruption is using position to oppress others. No be Nigeria again soldier soldier go barrack remain .

Let's watch as even unfold. I urge the Igbo's to remain calm because they are looking for every possible avenue to rain bombs in our peaceful beautiful cities.
and you that is not doing gragra won't u die?
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by drlateef: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
DrGoodman:
For all the Igbos supporting one Nigeria, your turn is coming faster than you think.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is an Igbo Hero. We hail you Sir.

Buhari should give IPOD their country. I am pretty sure corruption will finish Biafra even before it's is inaugurated. Why is it that corruption is pampered by a section of this country all the time it involves their kinsmen?
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by tunjion: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari is high risk we cannot take after 2019.

Buhari is capable of burbning this country down.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by sureheaven(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Those delegates time go soon ripe.
Thieves soliciting for thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by edupedia: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
The DSS has the mandate to make arrests on issues relating to national security.

They should be served Biscuit and Tea and shown the way back to the car park.

.....PDP are pretending looters....they have branded the situation while talking about seeking for explanations!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Oblang(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
If u have questions to answer, u will be arrested. No amt of emotional blackmail will stop that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Yusman316(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrPolitics:

This is a country practicing democracy. They can't just arrest anybody without explanations. The accused may be wrong or right, but the public deserves to know why they are arrested.
It would be sad for you and others to politicize the issue.
Yet anytime efcc come out to give reasons for arrest, we call it media trial. What do we really want in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by CoolAmbience(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
Iamemma:
This is bad for democracy

Infact I support those calling for His Excellency Alhaji Musa to take over from Buhari

And how good will it be for our democracy if it turns out that he genuinely has a case to answer?

Has a statement being made on his arrest? Comments like this are even more harmful for our nascent democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by CoolAmbience(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
DrGoodman:
For all the Igbos supporting one Nigeria, your turn is coming faster than you think.

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe is an Igbo Hero. We hail you Sir.

Mtcheeew. Who is talking about tribe here?

BTW What did Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe do exceptionally in Igboland to be a hero?

Abeg, let's allow agencies of government to their jobs.

If he has no case to answer, he will certainly be released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by MrPolitics: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
silastemplar:
he could have been arrested for a lot of reasons. Why do you choose the witch hunt without an explanation from DSS?

I don't see where I chose witch hunt. I simply said they should give explanations so it won't seem like witch hunt
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Yusman316(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin
MrPolitics:

I couldn't care less about PDP's delegates although it is only normal for friends and associates to stand up for their person who they feel has been unjustly arrested.

The DSS just need tell us why and continue their investigation.
It is even more sad that our DSS has no official spokesperson. It means there's no one to explain their actions, right or wrong to the people that they're meant to be protecting
That is the meaning of the S "secret" grin
MrPolitics:

I couldn't care less about PDP's delegates although it is only normal for friends and associates to stand up for their person who they feel has been unjustly arrested.

The DSS just need tell us why and continue their investigation.
It is even more sad that our DSS has no official spokesperson. It means there's no one to explain their actions, right or wrong to the people that they're meant to be protecting
That is the meaning of the S "secret"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GoodMuyis(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrPolitics:

This is a country practicing democracy. They can't just arrest anybody without explanations. The accused may be wrong or right, but the public deserves to know why they are arrested.
It would be sad for you and others to politicize the issue.

There are DSS not NPF. They can arrest you of forcefully invite you to their office for investigation

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
drlateef:

Buhari should give IPOD their country. I am pretty sure corruption will finish Biafra even before it's is inaugurated. Why is it that corruption is pampered by a section of this country all the time it involves their kinsmen?

Corruption is killing Nigeria right now under the leadership of your northern brothers. Abaribe asked what happened to the N40 billion and he was arrested.

Know the facts.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
CoolAmbience:

And how good will it be for our democracy if it turns out that he genuinely has a case to answer?

Has a statement being made on his arrest? Comments like this are even more harmful for our nascent democracy.

UNTIL WE SEE A STATEMENT, THIS IS WITCHUNT.

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
CoolAmbience:

witch hunt
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by MrPolitics: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yusman316:
grin
That is the meaning of the S "secret" grin
That is the meaning of the S "secret"

I don't believe secret means illegal and DSS is shorten for Department of State Service while it's other name SSS stands for state security service.
There's no secret in their name
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by MrPolitics: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
GoodMuyis:

There are DSS not NPF. They can arrest you of forcefully invite you to their office for investigation

Where is it in the constitution that they can forcefully invite or arrest?
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Arizona1: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

I hope you have quoted other people who claimed his arrest is to silence the opposition .

What's wrong with people these days, is it hunger? Because of 1naira they give you, what is black is now white before your eyes. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GavelSlam: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arizona1:

What's wrong with people these days, is it hunger? Because of 1naira they give you, what is black is now white before your eyes. Tufiakwa.

I'm not responsible for your poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Arizona1: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm not responsible for your poverty.
At least I am better than you are.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by CoolAmbience(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
DrGoodman:

witch hunt

Lol.

Hunting Abaribe abi? Is he seeking the Office of President? Did you forget that he is a surety of Nnamdi Kanu?

Abeg, anyone who has a case should go and answer for himself / herself.

How much defence do we put up for commoners that are being arrested everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GavelSlam: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arizona1:

At least I am better than you are.

Who dash you?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Hunting Abaribe abi? Is he seeking the Office of President? Did you forget that he is a surety of Nnamdi Kanu?

Abeg, anyone who has a case should go and answer for himself / herself.

How much defence do we put up for commoners that are being arrested everyday?

Why did he reveal that N30 billion was smuggled into the ppwer budgets he had chaired its appropriation and arrested same morning he made the calls?

Answer that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails / Ede Agog For Adeleke’s Inauguration / Reps To Buhari: Suspend Ban On Importation Of Cars Through Land Borders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.