Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (20642 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arizona1:

At least I am better than you are.

Don't mind the mosque rat grin
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Arizona1: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Who dash you?
grin
You know na, I don't sell my brain coz am not hungry but you do coz you're hungry.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GavelSlam: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arizona1:

You know na, I don't sell my brain coz am not hungry but you do coz you're hungry.

Go and feed your family and stop trying to blow your broken trumpet.

I can guarantee you on every level we are not coevals.

Broke ass thinking he has an opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by CoolAmbience(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
DrGoodman:

Why did he reveal that N30 billion was smuggled into the ppwer budgets he had chaired its appropriation and arrested same morning he made the calls?

Answer that.

Since you know everything that transpired why not make the press statement on behalf of the DSS stating your facts?

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by DrGoodman: 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Since you know everything that transpired why not make the press statement on behalf of the DSS stating your facts?

I already released one

https://www.nairaland.com/4578606/senator-abaribe-support-group-release
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Arizona1: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Go and feed your family and stop trying to blow your broken trumpet.

I can guarantee you on every level we are not coevals.

Broke ass thinking he has an opinion.
Stop ranting. You've sold your birthright Coz of hunger. Sorry..

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GavelSlam: 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Arizona1:

Stop ranting. You've sold your birthright Coz of hunger. Sorry..

This Pauper thinks everyone is in his position.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by noony926: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
That is why I hate this country Nigeria. Just say a word against this incumbent govt, the next day, they will come and arrest you. Is this how a democracy is been run in other countries? Except football only in the of winning, nothing again works in this country.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrPolitics:

This is a country practicing democracy. They can't just arrest anybody without explanations. The accused may be wrong or right, but the public deserves to know why they are arrested.
It would be sad for you and others to politicize the issue.

And when they inform the media you shout media trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by blazhykowskyi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Media trials can lead this nation no where

There is no corruption fight Anywhere
It's a fight against opponents

When they report their activities to the media, you shout media trial. Now they are keeping it away from the media you still shout media trial. Are you normal at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Yusman316(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrPolitics:

I don't believe secret means illegal and DSS is shorten for Department of State Service while it's other name SSS stands for state security service.
There's no secret in their name
My brother their activities are shrouded in secrecy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Nicecarter: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

It's been less than 24 hours since he was picked up.

The DSS can keep him.even beyond that without any public announcement depending on the weight of the perceived crime.

The DSS would make a comment at the appropriate time.

The politicians should be shown the way out.

Nobody interferes in the cause of their own duties.

i have been reading your posts in trends and i have finalised to call you a stupid person you don't have common sense you are just biased just listen to yourself speak what people are saying is not that he should be realised the public needs an explanation on why they arrested him simple do you think this is a military regime i don't blame you when you start losing your loved ones life you will know get sense people like you are the cause of our problems in this country i wish you quick sense in advance
if after reading this you didn't Change you will remain like that.
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by Yusman316(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
By the way isn't he the one that stood as a surety for Mr. Nnamdi Kanu? May be the arrest is related to that

1 Like

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by gratiaeo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Democracy has died since 2015. Buhari is nothing but Abacha reincarnation, very foolish old man
Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by CoolAmbience(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
DrGoodman:

I already released one

https://www.nairaland.com/4578606/senator-abaribe-support-group-release

Oh, as his support group and not as DSS.

You wan do support group work and DSS work at the same time abi? You go choose one na.

My brother, it's not about anybody for me. Anyone who has a case, should go answer simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by semyman: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
See fools, do nothing fear nothing. Only morons who are made to believe that stealing is not corruption as hyped by your mentor will be swayed by this blackmail. You mascurade to kill and label your agents Fulani herdsmen, you stood bail for an outlawed that you praised to high heaven now that he has absonded, you want the state to do nothing?, nah. A new sheriff is in town and not the ineffectual buffoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam by GavelSlam: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nicecarter:

i have been reading your posts in trends and i have finalised to call you a stupid person you don't have common sense you are just biased just listen to yourself speak what people are saying is not that he should be realised the public needs an explanation on why they arrested him simple do you think this is a military regime i don't blame you when you start losing your loved ones life you will know get sense people like you are the cause of our problems in this country i wish you quick sense in advance
if after reading this you didn't Change you will remain like that.

This lengthy rant and not a single use of comma.

Nna, try go school .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majority Of APC Senators Support Lawan’s Recommendation As Senate President / Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.