Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,109 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? (3589 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Following,,,,
IamD18
Craziestgirl
darkmarky
darkmarky
QueenSuccubus
edimolu
SUPERPACK
Netanyahu1
highqueen
MariaLavina
CaptJeffry,,,,,to the last person on this thread,,,
I can't mention all, pls.
Thank you all. I appreciate every comment on this thread. She has promised to adjust, and that is all I seek.
Perhaps, she's been here to view the threadgrin. She knows I don't discuss personal issues with any others aside pouring out my heart here on NL, as I believe it is safer here.

God bless you all, God bless Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by front4line: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Do what you may or heed what advice you chose that girl will not end up being yours. I have no idea how young you are but guys should understand when a girl willingly show disdain to your fair complain about relationships she is ready to move on. Imagine the situation was reverse n she was with the complain what will you do ?

A. If she is your priority you will automatically adjust, tidy up lose end to please her.

B. If she is not, you will ignore or rebuff her complains.

Now determine which is applicable to your situation.

Lalas247:

Hmmm lol this is too funny!

Returning your phone = serious insult! , means you ain’t shït, knows that after you get that you will let her rest ...
I’m sure she didn’t just join fb today ....
look this is the mistake guys make accept her like that ..... her giving you excuses shows you bug her about not spending enough time with you (its irritating n will drive any sane chic away especially when you ain’t actually married yet) ... my dear you bore her ... like another lady said chics don’t have time for bs ... she has found joy chatting with another ...

Just take the L

God knows you know get sense one bit except it’s a boy fooling around with this monicker.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Chommieblaq(f): 1:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Collect your phone when she returns it and let her go. Don't touch her, don't show that you're sorry, in fact don't be sorry, don't apologize for speaking out and don't let her come inside even if she insists.

It is funny how ladies are trying to turn everything against you. Communication is the key in every relationship, especially distant ones but your girl isn't there physically and she's not ready to spend time with you on whatsapp but she will spend hours chatting with others on facebook.

Now the question is 'what are you getting from the relationship'? Absolutely nothing. So let go....... And don't forget to get your phone back.

Thnaks for this!
No one is seeing the lady's fault, imagine someone suggesting he tell her that he wants to get her very angry in order to propose.
Op you didn't over react, you are only being human and I'm sure you must have complained over this issues many times before you flared up.
He threatened to break up, she readily agreed with even trying to talk things over.
See no beg her, I'm telling exactly what i will tell my brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Originalsly: 1:55am On Jun 24, 2018
The bitter truth....she is expecting a better phone from Mr fb next week.... as soon as she receives it... you and your phone will be history. Your fiancée. .... was a date already set for the wedding? Forget that one....she has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Op, the efforts she makes to chat with you reveals how much she likes you. Stop being a fool. I honestly dislike very daft people (fellow guys especially) and I just can’t hide it. The ultimate proof of desire is investment of time. She clearly does not desire you to a reasonable level based on how much time she has allocated to you as your write up appears to point out. Don’t be so naive! Your relationship is a one way traffic. I am saying this with all the love I could muster, and also scolding you like a dear brother that you are to me. Stay away from people that do not reciprocate the same degree of commitment; not just the opposite s*x, but all kinds of people in general.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by musa234(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2018
Op, when she returns the phone, accept it with good faith, after all you never asked her to return it, besides she knows that she can get another good phone asap from her other boyfriend(s). That's why I tell people, always run from a long distant relationship, its filled with lies, cheating and dishonesty.. Nigga move on, most hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Chidizman(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
WTF!
I hate reading stories like this.
When she comes back with the phone, don't beg her. I repeat, don't fvcking beg her. Let her go
Remember to sound very unapologetic, this is to ensure you leave with your head high at the end of the day.

These hoes are never loyal.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Ajibewa89(f): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
am disappointed in most of you because you don't hear from her..... like he said,,, he spent most of his time on naira land so what did you expect....she may like Facebook.....my advice.... let her know maybe you are not interested in her.....stop wasting her time

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by edimolu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Following,,,,
IamD18
Craziestgirl
darkmarky
darkmarky
QueenSuccubus
edimolu
SUPERPACK
Netanyahu1
highqueen
MariaLavina
CaptJeffry,,,,,to the last person on this thread,,, Ajibwa89,,,,,
Thank you all. I appreciate every comment on this thread. She has promised to adjust, and that is all I seek.
Perhaps, she's been here to view the threadgrin. She knows I don't discuss personal issues with any others aside pouring out my heart here on NL, as I believe it is safer here.

Remember!! never kiss up to no lady or beg to remain in a relationship except you the one at fault!!

wish you Godspeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by p123qwerty456: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pressydom
Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Following,,,,
IamD18
Craziestgirl
darkmarky
darkmarky
QueenSuccubus
edimolu
SUPERPACK
Netanyahu1
highqueen
MariaLavina
CaptJeffry,,,,,to the last person on this thread,,, Ajibwa89,,,,,

Guy am telling you from experience, when a girl is not into you anymore free her. If she really wants to return your phone tell her to do it through any channel other than seeing you.

If you soften up on this shit you will become her rag or even side guy.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by loomer: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
na someone wey dey abroad dey deceive am

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by bidemi1190: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
guy are 100% correct . just free her . her eyes go soon clear.
loomer:
na someone wey dey abroad dey deceive am

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by okikiosibodu(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
DanXplore:
Op, the efforts she makes to chat with you reveals how much she likes you. Stop being a fool. I honestly dislike very daft people (fellow guys especially) and I just can’t hide it. The ultimate proof of desire is investment of time. She clearly does not desire you to a reasonable level based on how much time she has allocated to you as your write up appears to point out. Don’t be so naive! Your relationship is a one way traffic. I am saying this with all the love I could muster, and also scolding you like a dear brother that you are to me. Stay away from people that do not reciprocate the same degree of commitment; not just the opposite s*x, but all kinds of people in general.
You have made a very sensible statement. I have learnt from you. But you know how this love thing is...... Even when you see the signs, you make up excuses in your head. Sometimes, you just need someone that you respect, to read out the writing on the wall. Only then will reality dawn on one

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
That bitch is no more into you.In one word Dump her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Is Looking You Dead Straight In The Eye During Sex, She Wants Ur Baby! / Single Mothers Phobia / I Am Extremely Lonely, I Can't Get A Relationship, Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.