Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (54908 Views)

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
femi4:
Guidance and Counselling na course?
One of the best course to study. Counselling psychologist are needed to talk sense to many Nigerians that are running mad
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by enemyofprogress: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm sure they boughted those degrees with money

1 Like

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by esty57(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
TruckPark:

Congratulations to her as the future Chancellor of the school. Guidance and counseling abiiii, she will now counsel uncle ayo to run for presidency. I dare aunty feyi or anyone to share a picture of her in class. Awon oniiraanu
oponu ayirada
Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by esty57(f): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
babasho1:
May I use this medium to correct some impressions vis a vis punctuality in lectures and genuineness of Mrs Fayose's and Mrs Eleka's Master degree.

We graduated from same faculty (Education) same day. They never missed lectures. Not only that, they never came late for lectures.

They associated with colleagues and freely participated in class activities.

In Ekiti State University, especially in faculty of education, before you can bag a master degree, you will have to defend your thesis 3 times before the faculty panel numbering about 20 lecturers( made up of Professors and PhD holders). They will ask you questions you least expect from your research. This can last for a minimum of two hours, in some cases, four hours.

If a research work is not thorough or the candidate fails to defend his or her work to the satisfaction of the panel, such candidate would be asked to represent at another given date. That may take another few weeks or months as the case may be.

Unlike some universities where thesis writing or research work and grading is between the candidate and the supervisor. Then, the final defence, otherwise known as external defence. During this defence, a professor of repute in your area of study from another university and five other panel members across all faculties who are also professors will have to quiz you and examine your work.

These women went through all these
. Pls note, all these defences were not closed door arrangement, students were in attendance except the external defence.

In summary, they deserve the award.

I rest my case. Thank you jare, some nonentity that are sick in the brain will not believe she worked for her certificate

Re: Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU by jolyment: 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Was she rewarded with N2000 also?

Lol,she was not outstanding in a course I think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.