Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,590 members, 7,847,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack (3806 Views)

Gov Uzodinma Escapes As Convoy Comes Under Heavy Attack Shooting By UGM- -video / Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Over 200 Dead and you say this ..Sarrki yiu should be ashamed of your self . .now I know you a not a good man

He is evil.

You know his people would be killing behind the screen and be denying it in the public to deceive the uninformed.

2 Likes

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by sarrki(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2018
jusRadical:

Where are you sarrki the demon?

Is it still fake news?

You think that I will be awake around midnight to peddle lies.

Your religion supports deception to propagate it but Christianity abhors it.

In the name of the my saviour Jesus Christ, I decree that you will have a life changing experience directly of this "fake" news I reported. Amen

You sound confused and frustrated

If your Jesus will bring calamities to some one then he’s not worthy of worship

But the Jesus I know spread the word of love
Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by CodeTemplar: 2:07am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

If a court can sentence a person to death ( calamity ) then that court is not suppose to exist also. How about that.

2 Likes

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by sarrki(m): 2:18am On Jun 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
If a court can sentence a person to death ( calamity ) then that court is not suppose to exist also. How about that.

Is court now equivalent to God ?

Court is a man made court (earthly stuff)

While heavenly things are different

He’s not a Man
Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by fallout87: 2:25am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop spreading fake news

Are you there to say what is real and what is fake?

God have mercy on you. So wicked that human life means nothing to your politics.

Instead of using wisdom and waiting for things to play out, you jump quickly as if they are forcing you to post insensitive rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by CodeTemplar: 6:58am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Is court now equivalent to God ?

Court is a man made court (earthly stuff)

While heavenly things are different

He’s not a Man
God judges people so if God pronounces calamity upon people and judges do also then your feeling for both should be same.

2 Likes

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Mr fake news.

Is it still fake news?

1 Like

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 25, 2018
fallout87:

Are you there to say what is real and what is fake?

God have mercy on you. So wicked that human life means nothing to your politics.

Instead of using wisdom and waiting for things to play out, you jump quickly as if they are forcing you to post insensitive rubbish.

His religion promotes deception.

Their plan is to continue the killing while denying it in the public to deceive the gullible and the uninformed.

1 Like

Re: Razat Village Near Gana Ropp, Plateau State Is Under Heavy Attack by onyfrank: 7:05am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop spreading fake news
is the news still fake? SM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Deputy Governor Involved In Ghastly Auto Crash, 4 Dead / Finally Northern Nigeria Has Been Silienced / Why Is Obi's Permanent Address Not In Akwa But Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.