Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Do You Believe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Believe? (6732 Views)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Do You Believe In Spiritual Death ? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Believe? by theunnamed: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Yes, that is the basis, but op, as always there is more to it than just that...there always is
Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit
was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake
he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven and is seated
at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.
And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord,
the giver of life, who proceeds
from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son
is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.
And one, holy, catholic
and apostolic Church.
I confess one baptism
for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection
of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in God and His son is Jesus.
I see Jesus as a brother and God almighty as my Father.

Because God has a son doesn't mean He has a wife.

I believe the term God is just a title for a superior being and God almighty has a name and He is superior.

I believe I am a god because I am born of God.

I believe having a religion doesn't equate to having a relationship with God.

I believe there is a Holy Spirit who is real and relates with me

I believe loads of things, some I have strong convictions some I'm still opened.

Because I believe we all know in parts.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2018
OgSammy:
I believe in God but not religion. I believe God is Love.
CORRECT.I ALSO BELIEVE THAT FOOTBALL HAS DONE MORE UNITING NIGERIANS THAN RELIGION

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by lilbazy(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
I Believe in Jehovah,the I am that I am,Elshadai,the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
I believe He sent his Only Begotten son "Jesus" to die for my sins and the sins of the world. And I believed Jesus resurrected on the 3rd Day and ascended to heaven afterwards.
Re: What Do You Believe? by darkmarky(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in time..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by DaniDani(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe it n God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Re: What Do You Believe? by lekanjeremiah(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in Lord of host
Re: What Do You Believe? by Lomprico2: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe that d rice am cooking right now is going to be sweet.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Chubhie: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in the ancients. Our ancestors, Pleiadians and whatever is believable.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by SUNDICOS(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Enangson:
JESUS CHRIST

[img]https://media./images/17e2c5c0fb5a4740231cf21f2cf59707/tenor.gif[/img]
The last supper, The Shepherd and the cross of Calvary.NOTHING BUT JESUS CHRIST!
Re: What Do You Believe? by skales67(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2018
I don't even know what to believe in anymore. This world is f*cked!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by eCONTROL: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in "LIFE DRIVEN PURPOSE" and not "PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE".

That's if you even have the capacity to understand what I just wrote anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by Xtopher123(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe I Exist and would die someday,

Whatever happened/happens before or after my existence is definitely out of my control..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by eCONTROL: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in "LIFE DRIVEN PURPOSE" and not "PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE".

That's if you even have the capacity to understand what I just wrote anyway.
Re: What Do You Believe? by spiritedtete: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe most humans has mystic powers...

I believe we can get anything we want.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by Ensquare(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
1. I believe we are the aliens we are actually looking for. the gap between the so called ancestors and us is too wide n there's no direct connection to Apes.
2. I believe in multi-Universe
3. I believe in the existence of Supreme Being (GOD). Big bang did not just happened.
4.I believe somewhere in another Universe or probably another galaxy or even our milky way exist more advanced life form or less.
5.I believe in the near future we will colonise our own galaxy.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Believe? by iamdannyfc(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2018
* I believe a God is suppose to be in existence since i can see the work of black powers around.

* I believe God's careness to human is proportional to our existence on earth surface...(thereby caring less for us now) Bad!!!

* I believe if jesus is truely the personality given to him in the bible,quran. He is truely kind and loving

* I believe no one , i repeat no one will spend eternity in any lake of fire(If it truely exist) excluding Satan
Re: What Do You Believe? by Massacre(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2018
shocked shocked

See Beliefs!!!!
Re: What Do You Believe? by 0temSapien: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2018
I don't do believe, but I do KNOWING
I know that Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Moloch, Atum, Odin and the rest of the gods ever worshipped by human beings are actually created by God Almighty and they are not God Almighty itself.
I know that religions are just the personal philosophies of these gods aforementioned and not the universal truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by Kingstanding: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=soberdrunk post=68769172]I believe nobody alive today witnessed any of the stories in all the religious books so basically it is all "hearsay", the most important thing is to find a way to live peacefully with each other and respect each others beliefs and religious preferences while making the world a better place for all of mankind. Thank you and God bless Governor Nyesome Wike the future president of Nigeria grin grin[/quotbe]. Like you said nobody alive today witnessed any of the stories in all the religious book so basically it is all " hearsay" I wanna ask you a question, nobody alive today witnessed any stories of Adolf Hitler, can you tell me whether Adolf Hitler stories is real or fake?
Re: What Do You Believe? by DonPikko: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
i believe in the human race

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by musa7m(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2018
lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe in the power of money.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by soberdrunk(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Kingstanding post=68770501][/quote]

Do you own a television and cable subscription?
Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Omooba77:
As for me; I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, that only the Blood of Jesus that wash away Our Sin.

You mean someone's blood will be used to 'wash away' your 'sin'. Why dont you use water to wash away sins, why kill someone just because of a sin ? Sounds like ritual to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by NPComplete: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
LordKO:
I believe that there's a sole creator of the universe - what to call him is an individual/group choice. I understand that he's just and doesn't interfere in human beings minute affairs, because all that human beings need to exist independent of his minute intervention he has already provided. And that the presence of subconscious makes every human being a spiritual entity.

Also, I understand that he neither need our praise nor worship, and the simple way to reverence him is by being conscientious towards fellow human beings. Meanwhile, he neither authored any book nor instructed anyone, at any point in time, to author's one on his behalf - this however doesn't take away the ingenuity of the human authors of the conventional "holy books," they're surely written by some of the wisest people of the yore.

Exactly as I believe.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Believe? by johnkey: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe You're a Christian only because you were born in a Christian family and you would have been Muslim if you were born in a Muslim family. so shut the fück up.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Believe? by Geulink: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
I believe that Yahweh created the heavens and the earth.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God.
I believe that the 10 Commandment and other laws of God should be kept.
I believe that Sabbath was giving in Eden and we ought to remember God's day of rest which is not the 7th day (Saturday) and not the 1st day(Sunday).
I believe that Christ Jesus will come one day and that the heavenly father will judge the world using His commandment and the testimony of Jesus Christ
Re: What Do You Believe? by Protocall: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2018
See people putting emotions to all they typed!!
Everybody dey go hell last last Irrespective of what yu think yu blieve.

Bunch of bad bad set of humans we are. Just live life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Believe? by Kingstanding: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Do you own a television and cable subscription?
. I did not. Can u help me with television and cable subscription?
Re: What Do You Believe? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2018
0temSapien:
I don't do believe, but I do KNOWING
I know that Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Moloch, Atum, Odin and the rest of the gods ever worshipped by human beings are actually created by God Almighty and they are not God Almighty itself.
I know that religions are just the personal philosophies of these gods aforementioned and not the universal truth.

To take away the confusion, that Almighty God should be called The Creator.

The Creator is Spirit, Creator created all the Gods using his spirit and the Gods created Humans using the Spirit of Creator. We and the Gods are the same level in terms of our make up, but they have more knowledge than us, and shorten our life-spans so that we do not live long enough to understand their tricks.

We are the Organic Consciousness, but it is difficult for many people to understand that all so called Gods of different religions are connected to a hive-mind, embedded on an AI Machine that controls the entire matrix.

There is a Creator, there are many Gods. Yet there is a Solid State Hive-mind Mainframe that runs the matrix, hijacking it from the Gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / A Reverend Father (catholic Priest) With A Son / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.