Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] (1325 Views)

Why Yoruba women are the best in sex yes or no / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Born2conquer: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2018
So this particular lady came over to my side.. Big ASS and all that (We've been friends for over 6months..I tot she's reserved)
_
So when we started..she started giving conditions like "Touch my Ass or My Boobs, Choose one"

Lol..we've done the pre intimacy and when it got to the main deal she said "BEG ME FOR THE SEX ,that unless I beg her for it..she won't give me the sex"

In annoyance.. I zipped off and asked her to leave (I saw her off to the Road)

That very night, she went to another guy which happened to be My friend unknowingly to her, they smooched and handjob stuff

Now: Most of my friends, lol, kinda told me I bleeped up because I dunno beg for the Sex like i should have complied with her just to get the SEX

But when the SEX is not JOB
when the Sex is not CONTRACT
when the sex is not MONEY or CONNECTIONS
or Good GRADES

why should I beg Sir ordinary Sex?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by MrLankeeee(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Why should someone beg for sex abi nor be she go enjoy am pass.

I will be wondering why boys goes on their kneels being for sex for me it's not right because nor b only the boy go enjoy am....

Girls change ooo

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by iamJ(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2018
MrLankeeee:
Why should someone beg for sex abi nor be she go enjoy am pass.

I will be wondering why boys goes on their kneels being for sex for me it's not right because nor b only the boy go enjoy am....

Girls change ooo
have u begged B4

Abeg lie, be a hypocrite
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Muchenche(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2018
U don't av 2 beg d preambles wud av paved way 4 u,if ur assignment was done well,make sure u protect urself or if u no u re not ready don't redi
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by theunnamed: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
At that stage, she's begging to be probed... wink
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Homeboiy: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
I fake tears at times to get the pussy

After the sex..I will be forming for her n she will be the one to complain that I have gotten what I want n now am ignoring her
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fvck no hungry you guy undecided

If e hungry u wella, with spiritual konji, you go cry like that guy above cheesy

Meanwhile, you didn't do your job well. If you had done the pre-intimacy well, she no go get time to dey tell u to beg! She no dey feel u
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by movid(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
have u begged B4

Abeg lie, be a hypocrite
If the thing hold u , you go beg and besides na only two of us dey there..who go know say i beg grin
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by MrLankeeee(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
iamJ:
have u begged B4

Abeg lie, be a hypocrite

Na everybody be like you?
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Gaspardd(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lol at u being ordinary friends for 6 mth without coitus,
You re a fucking loser and d soonest u realise it d better, the goal is to have sex, and u shld strive at it as if your life and your family member's life depends on it.
Re: Should A Guy Beg For Sex? YES Or No [read What Happened To Me] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Beg for what is easily obtained this days, lol begging for sex is something weird unless you mean convincing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally / Has Your Close Friends Of Same Sex Attempted To Harrass You Sexually Before? / Abuja Slay Mama Film Her Dangerous Back Side N*de (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.