Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? (413 Views)

The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by Elbinawi: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why Would 'Shiites' kill a Policeman?

Yesterday it was all on the news that a policeman was allegedly killed by the members of the Islamic movement in Nigeria while calling for a halt to the continued incarceration of Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife, Malama Zeenah.To back the story up, there was a video attached to it.

I have been occupied this week, a reason that made me to shun many issues, including emails, Whatsapp messages, Twitter mentions among others. But, I felt that history might not forgive me if I refuse to make an input on the viral-gone video of 'Shiites' lynching a policeman.

Shiism differs in many ways with the Orthodox Sunnism. One of their areas of difference is 'Taqlid'. In other words, looking up to a jurist in every issue, from social, political, economic to even bloodletting. Any action that would lead to bloodshed must be justified by a verdict from that religious authority. This is to say, that an adherent of this school of thought will never attack anybody, unjustifiably. Among the conditions of Taqlid is, the jurist must be alive and when dead, a person is expected to switch to another. It's a Google age, just search for the concept of Taqlid to read more.

For over four decades of its existence, the Islamic movement in Nigeria under Sheikh Zakzaky's leadership has never resort to violence amidst series of persecution of it members across the country.

If members of the movement are violent, they don't have to kill a policeman who is also a Nigerian suffering like other countrymen courtesy of bad governance. If the members of the Islamic movement are violent, they know where the masterminds of the attacks dine and wine. They know where and how to get them, but it is not in their character.

All Nigerian past leaders (aside late Gen. Sani Abacha) that jailed Sheikh Zakzaky and killed his supporters are still moving freely, despite lost of immunity without any threat from members of the Islamic movement in Nigeria. Then why kill a single policeman?

For record, it is good to categorically say that, the policeman killed in Kaduna on Wednesday was lynched by security agents disguised as members of the Islamic movement, to further advance their sinister motive of exterminating the movement, and its leadership as well.

When you want to hang a dog, the first step to take is giving it a bad name. And, that is what that video stands for!

Let those who have ears hear.

-Mahdi Garba
Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by Abdulnur(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bcod they think Iran will intervene to save their a$ses... By all indications, Iran dont give a rat a$s.

1 Like

Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by GMBuhari: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
There will be consequences, no amount of damage control will save them

1 Like

Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by zombieHUNTER: 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
How many Shiites have been killed by the Buhari army and police ?...

Can you keep count?

When somebody has been pushed to the wall
What do you expect... Anarchy looms

1 Like

Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by Kalapizim(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
so random people just came and stoned the cop to death right!
Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by kernel507: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Elbinawi:
Why Would 'Shiites' kill a Policeman?

Yesterday it was all on the news that a policeman was allegedly killed by the members of the Islamic movement in Nigeria while calling for a halt to the continued incarceration of Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife, Malama Zeenah.To back the story up, there was a video attached to it.

I have been occupied this week, a reason that made me to shun many issues, including emails, Whatsapp messages, Twitter mentions among others. But, I felt that history might not forgive me if I refuse to make an input on the viral-gone video of 'Shiites' lynching a policeman.

Shiism differs in many ways with the Orthodox Sunnism. One of their areas of difference is 'Taqlid'. In other words, looking up to a jurist in every issue, from social, political, economic to even bloodletting. Any action that would lead to bloodshed must be justified by a verdict from that religious authority. This is to say, that an adherent of this school of thought will never attack anybody, unjustifiably. Among the conditions of Taqlid is, the jurist must be alive and when dead, a person is expected to switch to another. It's a Google age, just search for the concept of Taqlid to read more.

For over four decades of its existence, the Islamic movement in Nigeria under Sheikh Zakzaky's leadership has never resort to violence amidst series of persecution of it members across the country.

If members of the movement are violent, they don't have to kill a policeman who is also a Nigerian suffering like other countrymen courtesy of bad governance. If the members of the Islamic movement are violent, they know where the masterminds of the attacks dine and wine. They know where and how to get them, but it is not in their character.

All Nigerian past leaders (aside late Gen. Sani Abacha) that jailed Sheikh Zakzaky and killed his supporters are still moving freely, despite lost of immunity without any threat from members of the Islamic movement in Nigeria. Then why kill a single policeman?

For record, it is good to categorically say that, the policeman killed in Kaduna on Wednesday was lynched by security agents disguised as members of the Islamic movement, to further advance their sinister motive of exterminating the movement, and its leadership as well.

When you want to hang a dog, the first step to take is giving it a bad name. And, that is what that video stands for!

Let those who have ears hear.

-Mahdi Garba

Does your religion deprive reasoning? ... Your Sunni President has no respect for the rule of law. After the man was granted bail, years he's still detained by Sunni, and you expect Shiite to be happy, shame to your religion of cheat.
Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by Sweetaura: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah Now I know this man is a real comedian wallahi

1 Like

Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by bjayx: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Why do policemen kill Shiites Muslims?
Why do soldiers kill Shiites?
Why did the federal govt ignore court order on the release of elzakazy Double standards!
Re: Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? by DeBrain045(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
How many Shiites have been killed by the Buhari army and police ?...

Can you keep count?

When somebody has been pushed to the wall
What do you expect... Anarchy looms
And more foolish shiites are to be killed and prosecuted if they disobey the law

(1) (Reply)

They Killed My Fellows / How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election / Fayose's Ingratitude And Self-deception Cause Eleka's Lost -- Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.