Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election (408 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by Princsk1(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, on Thursday, stated that Ndigbo were committed to ensuring that they occupy the nation’s highest seat of power (Aso Rock) in 2023.

He said come 2019, the South-east zone would massively vote in President Muhammadu Buhari for second term in office, so as to enable the region have its turn in 2023.

Kalu said this during an interview with newsmen in Umuahia, the Abia state capital.

He assured that the people of Abia state would give APC 75 per cent votes in the 2019 general elections, vowing that nothing can stop the Igbo from producing Nigeria’s President come 2023.

According to Kalu, “We are committed to basic democracy, where we have one man on vote. And I have promised you people before the media, that President Buhari will make 75 per cent in Abia, and in South-East as a whole, he will make 61 per cent.

“Nothing will stop it, because, the governor in Anambra state, Buhari was very benevolent to him. And he will reciprocate to our call in 2019.

“We will show to the people that South-east zone is committed to APC, and we are committed to form the next government. So, Igbos should expect presidency in 2023.”

https://nghappenings.com/news/2018/07/kalu-reveals-how-igbo-will-succeed-buhari-in-2023-through-buharis-re-election/

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by ajahinnousa(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
This man self,always talking trash,he thinks that ndigbo can be deceived,now I'm wondering how a sane Igbo man will vote for buhari again,except those ass_lickers like him that chose to sell the interest of their people for their selfish interest.
May God keep us alive,then we shall see the outcome of 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by SouthEastFacts: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Coming from a man that couldn't win his senatorial district in the last election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by Mortiple(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Let me assure Orji Uzor Kalu and anyone who cares to listen that by 2023 APC will not be a mainstream party in Nigerian politics. The foreseeable looming crisis will surely sink its ship. Think of AD, PPA etc of today and you will understand what I mean.

Ndigbo are not infatuated with leading Nigeria in 2023. Right now, we are more committed to sending Buhari to Daura in 2019 than anything else.

Orji Uzor should stop making bogus statements for Ndigbo. We will NOT take him serious UNTIL he returns all his loots and make public apology.

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by aribisala0(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2018
I fully support Igbo to produce president in 3023
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Mortiple:
Let me assure Orji Uzor Kalu and anyone who cares to listen that by 2023 APC will not be a mainstream party in Nigerian politics. The foreseeable looming crisis will surely sink its ship. Think of AD, PPA etc of today and you will understand what I mean.

Ndigbo are not infatuated with leading Nigeria in 2023. Right now, we are more committed to sending Buhari to Daura in 2019 than anything else.

Orji Uzor should stop making bogus statements for Ndigbo. We will take him serious NOT UNTILhe returns all his loots and make public apology.

Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man. Who doesn't know that if Buhari wins the Presidency in 2019, come 2023, APC will be useless to the North as it will have to zone the Presidency to the South for 8 years? How will the North support a party that will zone its presidency to the South for 8 years? That is impossible
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by IgboBasthard: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Laugh wan keee me. Igbo presidency of which country?

Jokers!

Fraudulent cunny cunny people.

Cc lzaa immhotep
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by iloveyou82(f): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2018
OK
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
These people think that leading this naija is a big deal or achievement....
Other regions that have been ruling this country... Wetin them get pass SE?
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Standard of living
Money
Education
Love
Wetin?
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by iloveyou82(f): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2018
gidgiddy:

Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man. Who doesn't know that if Buhari wins the Presidency in 2019, come 2023, APC will be useless to the North as it will have to zone the Presidency to the South for 8 years? How will the North support a party that will zone its presidency to the South for 8 years? That is impossible
na wa oo, are you reasoning with your head or anus.
So 2023, PDP will zone their candidate to north?
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by aribisala0(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
iamkeyz:
I wonder O!

How many can boast of Abakaliki Road sory I mean Club Road

1 Like

Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by kayfra: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
That's the biggest scam they can sell igbos. You expect Tinubu and Osinbajo to just look?
Re: How Igbo Will Succeed Buhari In 2023 Through Buhari’s Re-election by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
IgboBasthard:
Laugh wan keee me. Igbo presidency of which country?

Jokers!

Fraudulent cunny cunny people.

Cc lzaa immhotep
That's why you need herdsmen to visit your ancestral lands.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

(1) (Reply)

Bedc Goes To Court To Restrain Edocso From Protesting Against Poor Services. / Reps Engage In Heated Debate Over Executive Order 006 Of 2018 / Newspapers Review: Stories That Made The Headlines This Monday Morning – 16 July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.