Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention (20621 Views)

2023: INEC Contemplating 2 Months Extension For Conclusion Of Primaries / President Buhari Appoints Usman Alkali Baba As New IGP / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Abeyjide: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOOMnaija:

It's obvious ur brain has fault

is a free world to say your opinion of who is more credible . it shows how you insult your family at home. thanks

1 Like

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by MrJanuzaj: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
ZUBY77:
Regular hungry partisan idiiotss that are after their pockets.

I would have been surprised if they were shouting Sai Jonathan.

Sh.atap you are still pained about the loss of your cluelesx otueke drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by MrJanuzaj: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abeyjide:

is a free world to say your opinion of who is more credible . it shows how you insult your family at home. thanks

That is how ipob pigs do dont be surprised they are all uncultured

3 Likes

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by alen4smith(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Loool.... I like his personality. His honesty and non greediness... But if he needs to continue, he needs to change his advisers. He needs fresh ideas on doing things... Nigeria needs institutional reforms in sectors.. the health sector... Police... Army... Education. This are decayed sectors that are more important than roads etc.

Still I appreciate his efforts so far... He is doing well, but he needs to.do better.
what an objective analysis

1 Like

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by ihatesycophant(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
We don't have people that are patriotic to the betterment of the country, what we have are people who are loyal to political office holders.

I wonder what the future holds for my unborn kids undecided
You better start preparing for your unborn kids, if you expect your kids to survive on Nigerian national cake same way you depend on it and you were disappointed, I pity you, your kids case would be worst than the old Idage of church rat.Start working hard for them and don't depend on government to survival.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by jahsharon: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Nothing baffles me the way afonjas are following the hausas that dont attend schools to lead

Just the same way Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (PhD) was ceremonial president to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa. Dr Alex Ekweme (PhD) was Vice President to Teachers Grade II Certificate holding Sheu Shagari. Dr Sylvester Ugor (PhD) the former Central Bank Governor of the defunct and destroyed Biafran Central Bank of drugs money was running mate to Bashir Tofa a middle level ex-bank worker.

When will Biafrans stop following Hausa/Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by GMBuhari: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Frustrated Piggie
CriticMaestro:

See this brainwashed foool , who asked of your fvcking opinion amimal

1 Like

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Slim101(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Kdon2: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
There are lots of videos of pastors inciting their congregants against PMB in circulation.
Their messages is simple, 'vote only for a Christian candidate'.

I'm just wondering how it will sound if Muslim clerics start doing same.

Judge for ursefs who the real extremists are.

Who are the alahu Akbar jihadist killers,judge for ursef.intolerant poo. Ode
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by saintkeppy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Themandator: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Eagles square for the conclusion of the All Progressives Congress, APC national convention.

The President received praise from delegates at the venue who chanted 'Sai Baba' on his arrival.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/delegates-chant-sai-baba-buhari-arrives-conclusion-apc-conventionvideo/

cc: lalasticlala

Was the convention air by any local TV station. I ask because I didn't see it in any of the popular stations like ait, channels, NTA or silver bird
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by dokyOloye: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
Loool.... I like his personality. His honesty and non greediness... But if he needs to continue, he needs to change his advisers. He needs fresh ideas on doing things... Nigeria needs institutional reforms in sectors.. the health sector... Police... Army... Education. This are decayed sectors that are more important than roads etc.

Still I appreciate his efforts so far... He is doing well, but he needs to.do better.
Doing well in what?
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by bobnatlo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Omeokachie: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
What should APC members be shouting before, sai Jonathan?

Some comments here shows the swallow thinking level of most of these BMCs.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
wow , awesome

I thought brainfucked LiePob , Biafraudian touts claimed Buhari lost his popularity ?

People go cry for this thread tire
Very pathetic reasoning. What other reaction did you expect from APC delegates at the party's convention? Your party's ego/pride would be buried in utter shame come next year's general elections by God's grace.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Rickyuzzy(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
dokyOloye:
Doing well in what?

In this government, for the first time, I see sincerity in reviving Nigeria .... Agriculture... Power... Steel... I see people who are not after their personal pockets. I see a president who is not enriching himself. Who has maintained the same bungalow from his military days to this day .... I am not here for sentiments, I am an Igbo woman, I acknowledge he hasn't done well enough and there is room for improvement in many areas.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by dokyOloye: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

In this government, for the first time, I see sincerity in reviving Nigeria .... Agriculture... Power... Steel... I see people who are not after their personal pockets. I see a president who is not enriching himself. Who has maintained the same bungalow from his military days to this day .... I am not here for sentiments, I am an Igbo woman, I acknowledge he hasn't done well enough and there is room for improvement in many areas.
This agriculture, power and steel be like na for your village alone d evidence dey,cos food for example is still at an all time high price,in fact,we've lost d gains made under Akinwumi Adesina.
As per enrichment, wait until saint baba leaves office,then we go know,shebi na him jobless son fit afford bike worth tens of millions of naira.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by abbaapple: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
wow , awesome

I thought brainfucked LiePob , Biafraudian touts claimed Buhari lost his popularity ?

angry

That's ipobpigbians for you. Spits

1 Like

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Nigeriadondie: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
We don't have people that are patriotic to the betterment of the country, what we have are people who are loyal to political office holders.

There is no future for many born not to talk of the unborn.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Nothing baffles me the way afonjas are following the hausas that dont attend schools to lead

This should baffle you more:
2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North

https://www.nairaland.com/4579572/2019-south-east-pdp-leaders-endorse/3#68776834

You and your people are to become new slaves to Hausa/Fulani muslims
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by GMBuhari: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chinapepe:

Very pathetic reasoning. What other reaction did you expect from APC delegates at the party's convention? Your party's ego/pride would be buried in utter shame come next year's general elections by God's grace.

You saw how Saraki was looking would he chat sai baba ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by kurupt1: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Buhari is doing well??God what did I do to be a Nigerian
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Ugosample(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
lilfreezy:

You really want to give birth to, And raise kids in that country? undecided shocked

Good luck o
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Kingspin(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dead people
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by edupedia: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
CriticMaestro:

...una go school at all?...
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by bakila: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

Your ancestry will undergo forensic investigation and structural castigating soon. May the Almighty take control of their fingers.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wailers will be pained for another four years - anti Buhari hate capsule is hereby prescribed,

Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Ziggylady(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Edubbs:
The momentum of weeping and grinding in 2019 when PMB gets re-elected would only be second to the second coming of our Lord Jesus.

You are right...there shall ve weeping and grinding when buhari wins next year from poverty,hunger,disease and frequent suicide especially in the SW as have been them the case since 2015..this time around,lagoon jumping will be twice what it is..

So yeah,you are right.
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Hakeem3(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

You are so intelligent can I know or meet you if you don't mind ??
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by hmuhammad(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Metuh:
Hungry criminals.

Back to Daura next year issa goal
very laughable when you ibos think you can unseat Buhari, how many votes can you all give to atiku? Buhari is already cruising to victory and there is nothing any Ibo or his father can do about it
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Metuh: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
hmuhammad:
very laughable when you ibos think you can unseat Buhari, how many votes can you all give to atiku? Buhari is already cruising to victory and there is nothing any Ibo or his father can do about it
It's Igbo not Ibo besides does it mean that anyone that have contrary opinion is from the East?
Re: Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention by Justinah4real(f): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
wow , awesome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Searches For Soldier Kidnapped In Abia; Arms, INEC Materials Recovered / Soludo Leads Campaign For APGA Candidates In Anambra (Pictures) / APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.