Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (41902 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Obasanjo, Peter Obi Visit Ukpor/mbazulike Amaechi Day In Anambra State-photos / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
cool
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Ziggylady(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
He's romancing amechi abi ??Wrong amaechi , this comment has been edited

Thats why you should read before commenting.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Btruth: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
.....was he fair to him when ruled Nigeria for 8 years?
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by yazach: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairatrend:
@NAIRATREND

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has noted that successive administrations in Nigeria have been unfair to a First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi.

Amaechi was a First Republic politician and about the only surviving member of the Zikist Movement. He turned 89 last week.

The former President said this at the Ukpor hometown of Amaechi in Nnewi South local government of Anambra state during the elder statesman’s 89th birthday celebration.

The event attracted dignitaries across the country and Obasanjo, who was represented by Chief Bolaji Osinowo, noted that a man in the status of Amaechi should be celebrated given his contributions to the socio-political and economic emancipation of Nigeria.

He said, “I feel that I am in the presence of a living legend. He was a member of the first cabinet in Nigeria and the first team that piloted the affairs of this country.

“My duty today is to deliver the message of my boss, former President Olusegun Obasanjo. He had earlier told me to accompany him to Ukpor for this eventbefore he had an urgent meeting in Angola.

“He calls you his friend and say you are his senior and with what is happening in the country today, leaders like Chief Amaechi who put their lives on the line for Nigeria is receiving an unfair treatment.

“About 93 per cent of Nigerians are not happy with what is going on in this country and in most communities today, people cannot sleep with their two eyes closed for fear of night marauders.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-unfair-to-amaechi-obasanjo/

Good for nothing man

Did obj asked himself what he had done for the man during his wasted 8 years
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Ziggylady(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
This why people say BMC guys are programmed to automatically respond to perceived enemies of the presidency without reading or comprehending a thing.
What a dummy!!

Whoever first tagged APC supporters as 'zombies' is a genuis...It suits them perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by UncleJudax(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
This why people say BMC guys are programmed to automatically respond to perceived enemies of the presidency without reading or comprehending a thing.
What a dummy!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Cargo36: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairatrend:
@NAIRATREND

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has noted that successive administrations in Nigeria have been unfair to a First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi.

Amaechi was a First Republic politician and about the only surviving member of the Zikist Movement. He turned 89 last week.

The former President said this at the Ukpor hometown of Amaechi in Nnewi South local government of Anambra state during the elder statesman’s 89th birthday celebration.

The event attracted dignitaries across the country and Obasanjo, who was represented by Chief Bolaji Osinowo, noted that a man in the status of Amaechi should be celebrated given his contributions to the socio-political and economic emancipation of Nigeria.

He said, “I feel that I am in the presence of a living legend. He was a member of the first cabinet in Nigeria and the first team that piloted the affairs of this country.

“My duty today is to deliver the message of my boss, former President Olusegun Obasanjo. He had earlier told me to accompany him to Ukpor for this eventbefore he had an urgent meeting in Angola.

“He calls you his friend and say you are his senior and with what is happening in the country today, leaders like Chief Amaechi who put their lives on the line for Nigeria is receiving an unfair treatment.

“About 93 per cent of Nigerians are not happy with what is going on in this country and in most communities today, people cannot sleep with their two eyes closed for fear of night marauders.”

are you fair to him during your administration
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by sureheaven(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
I thought it was Rotimi amaechi grin
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by excel101(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
I hope OBJ did not exonerated himself from the blame, because he has been in power for 11yrs( more than any other president ).
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by blazer2018: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
moscobabs:
Whoever that compose this, I love it!!!!!

If I were OBJ'S son, I will take him to one room, postrated flat for him saying "Baami, you are not the only one who loves Nigeria, in fact, millions of those who never had such gigantic opportunities Nigeria gave to you, who suffer daily to make ends meet, who retired but never got their entitlements before they died, also love Nigeria.

And you are not also the one who hate PMB because he is too old to be a stooge, many wailers worldwide hate him too even more than you. While I will not ask you to stop talking, I want your speeches to be guided by the fear of God. Say unto others what you too can take from them if you were in their position.

Why would you wish the man who worked for you in the 70s dead, who helped you built refinery? Who has never disrespected you even when he ran against you? Why wishing him dead? What exactly is his sin? You were in government for 8 years, what did you do? What issues did you resolve? What healing process did you execute? How many murder cases did you resolve? If you openly said PDP is bad, you are number one PDP man in Nigeria. You are the first PDP President for 8 years, you were B.O.T Chairman, so what could be bad in the PDP that absolves you?

"Baami Aremu Olowu Oduru, respect your age and be thankful to God for eating other people's sweat without repercussions. You are not wiser than Benjamin Adekunle or MKO Abiola. God just had mercy on you ni Sir. Don't be ungrateful. Yes, Adekunle died, Abiola died, must PMB die too. Must you rejoice on the blood of others

"Have you congratulated Abiola's family Baami? Have you thanked Buhari for the honor done to MKO Baami? If you didn't like MKO as a fellow Egba man, why can't you pretend to for the sake of his blood he shed for you to become President.

"Baami, don't die like this because if you did, Wallahi Tallahi you don't die well. And your probability of making heaven is in the negative. Alaimoore ni yin Baami."

Copied

Well written
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Yaaawn. Then you should have done something when you were president. Desperate to steal bubus's thunder.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by ashpee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairatrend:
@NAIRATREND

These people talk sometimes as if they were never in power. OBJ what did you do for him as President. 1999-2017?
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Antipob777(f): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
President obasanjo is right. Amaechi is a honest man and he single handedly sent GEJ back to itueke.

Amaechi is a man of integrity and has lifted Nigeria to a greater height.

Its only the useless and shameless Igbos pigs and idiots that never like Amaechi.

They will read this thread but will never comprehend rather will spew rubbish.

Igbos are known illiterates with no brain.

Ndi Ara
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by ashcall(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
I thought he was a president before.why didn't he recognized him or is it today that he now realise that the man deserves recognition
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by timstone(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
*VOTING IS STILL IN PROGRESS TILL JUNE 30th*
*_PLEASE CAST A VOTE FOR ME TODAY_*

*JUST ONE VOTE A DAY FROM YOU CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENT*

*JUST 7 DAYS TO GO...* _PLS, LET'S CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK YOU'VE STARTED FOR ME_

Visit http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Scroll down to *Students CEO of the Year* Category and vote for me (Vote * Ifunanya ukachukwu * ) as *Student CEO of the Year* in the ongoing Award voting Process of PALEC AWARDS to be hosted at the University of Benin Students Leadership Conference on the 7th of July 2018 .

Vote via �
http://prestigeanchor.com/vote/

Kindly do help in casting your vote to enable me get " *Eulogised as a Trailblazer at the Grand Finale at University of Benin, Festus Iyayi Hall come July 7th, 2018 by 10am."*

_* Voting is once in a day till June 30th & you can use all different browsers on you phone or system to vote*_ ....Have a Blissful week

*Pls, also help me tell your friends & contacts to login and vote for me.*

_Thanks a million for all your efforts since the voting began._
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by tete7000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
And while he was the president, why didn't he do something for the man to correct the anomaly? This old
man is just a loud empty barrel making useless noise trying to be relevant by force. Baba should be told that his time is past gone, he has wasted all opportunities given him to redeem himself.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
He's romancing amechi abi ??Wrong amaechi , this comment has been edited

Your problem is simple: You don't read!
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pls just write Mbazulike and remove Amaechi that Amaechi as a name is already going to the book of cursed name because of one bastard from Niger Delta.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
What a dummy!!
nothing to be read about obasanjo's fake stories. Obasanjo is currently struggling for relevance, he's so scared of humiliations, similar end of Gaddafi awaits him
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thief obj.
He want old pig ameachi to support his evil assignments.
I called old ameachi pig because he supported terrorist kanu .
And anyone that agreed with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thief obj to destabilize this country is an idiotic pig of any tribe.

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by 1shortblackboy: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
AskProf:

Haba!
Do we even read before the rush to comment?
So, Chibuike Amaechi is now 89 years old?
no be like say seun dey give any price for ftc o
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by charles0922(m): 5:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Antipob777:
President obasanjo is right. Amaechi is a honest man and he single handedly sent GEJ back to itueke.

Its only the useless and shameless Igbos pigs and idiots that never like Amaechi.

Ndi Ara
Just look at this fool calling ipob illiterates, just go and read the text and judge for ur self who is illiterate.just hatred for a tribe can make people commit suicide. Why is even people afraid to divide this country. U don't love one tribe y not protest to the government to allow this people go.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by AskProf: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Antipob777:

Ndi Ara

"To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge"
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by AskProf: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2018
charles0922:

Just look at this fool calling ipob illiterates, just go and read the text and judge for ur self who is illiterate.just hatred for a tribe can make people commit suicide. Why is even people afraid to divide this country. U don't love one tribe y not protest to the government to allow this people go.

The guy is not an illiterate: He's sick, mentally, academically, spiritually, morally, socially...

Painfully, I don't think he was born with it: He deliberately acquired it in his blind quest for ethno-political single-mindedness.

Now, it's too late for him & his likes.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2018
What did he do to amaechi btw 1999 & 2007?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.