Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo (41882 Views)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Obasanjo, Peter Obi Visit Ukpor/mbazulike Amaechi Day In Anambra State-photos / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has noted that successive administrations in Nigeria have been unfair to a First Republic Minister of Aviation, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi.

Amaechi was a First Republic politician and about the only surviving member of the Zikist Movement. He turned 89 last week.

The former President said this at the Ukpor hometown of Amaechi in Nnewi South local government of Anambra state during the elder statesman’s 89th birthday celebration.

The event attracted dignitaries across the country and Obasanjo, who was represented by Chief Bolaji Osinowo, noted that a man in the status of Amaechi should be celebrated given his contributions to the socio-political and economic emancipation of Nigeria.

He said, “I feel that I am in the presence of a living legend. He was a member of the first cabinet in Nigeria and the first team that piloted the affairs of this country.

“My duty today is to deliver the message of my boss, former President Olusegun Obasanjo. He had earlier told me to accompany him to Ukpor for this eventbefore he had an urgent meeting in Angola.

“He calls you his friend and say you are his senior and with what is happening in the country today, leaders like Chief Amaechi who put their lives on the line for Nigeria is receiving an unfair treatment.

“About 93 per cent of Nigerians are not happy with what is going on in this country and in most communities today, people cannot sleep with their two eyes closed for fear of night marauders.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-unfair-to-amaechi-obasanjo/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by chris4gold(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let ask Rotimi Amechi na
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by dynicks(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
chris4gold:
Let ask Rotimi Amechi na
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by GMBuhari: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
He's romancing amechi abi ??Wrong amaechi , this comment has been edited

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
GMBuhari:
He's romancing amechi abi ?? so that that one too's head will swell up and be thinking about presidency

Amaechi, baba go use you dump you if you no take time
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by AskProf: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
He's romancing amechi abi ?? so that that one too's head will swell up and be thinking about presidency

Haba!
Do we even read before the rush to comment?
So, Chibuike Amaechi is now 89 years old?

43 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by wingmanII: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

grin grin grin
This why people say BMC guys are programmed to automatically respond to perceived enemies of the presidency without reading or comprehending a thing.
What a dummy!!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by AskProf: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
This why people say BMC guys are programmed to automatically respond to perceived enemies of the presidency without reading or comprehending a thing.
What a dummy!!

Bookmarked for "When Tomorrow Comes", that is, if it'll ever come.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by SadiqBabaSani: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
AskProf:

Haba!
he didn't even read

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Bayajidda1: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Bayajidda1: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

BMC

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin cc; lalasticlala front page things
AskProf:

Bookmarked for "When Tomorrow Comes", that is, if it'll ever come.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thief obj.
He want old pig ameachi to support his evil assignments.
I called old ameachi pig because he supported terrorist kanu .
And anyone that agreed with the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic thief obj to destabilize this country is an idiotic pig of any tribe.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
veeqocean:
Mathematicians please solve this problem.
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by GMBuhari: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
AskProf:

Haba!

No i did not read details i thought the writeup said Amaechi got into politics in 89 //sry
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by GMBuhari: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:

BMC

Tanoid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by GMBuhari: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
What a dummy!!

It's not percieved enemy , i did not read it right and there's nothing like enemity in what i wrote , You could have made your point without insulting me because when we reply now , you will start calling your moderator buddies to ban us

Be sensible for once, i thought the writeup said Amaechi has been in Politics since 89 that's all i read

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
sad
GMBuhari:

It's not percieved enemy , i did not read it right and there's nothing like enemity in what i wrote , You could have made your point without insulting me because when we reply now , you will start calling your moderator buddies to ban us

Be sensible for once, i thought the writeup said Amaechi has been in Politics since 89 that's all i read

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by bjayx: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Obasanjo would v been the right man to put our institutions in shape but he messed up. Buhari to daura is a project DAT must be achieved come 2019 anywsy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by hucienda: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:

grin grin grin
What a dummy!!

Didn't even do the basic thing - read.

No wonder they are called zombies. smh

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairatrend:
grin cc; lalasticlala front page things
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by speedyGonzales: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
A lot of people are not reading just writing... Sad, bigly.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by DeBrain045(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bayajidda1:

BMC
He is not a BMC for your information, so you still reply empty spaces i thought you have been delivered

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
DeBrain045:
He is not a BMC for your information, so you still reply empty spaces i thought you have been delivered daddy
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by slivertongue: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hapi birth anniversary Pa Amaechi. u are indeed blessed 2av come dis far. by God's grace i will surpass ur yrs on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nairatrend:
@NAIRATREND

“About 93 per cent of Nigerians are not happy with what is going on in this country and in most communities today, people cannot sleep with their two eyes closed for fear of night marauders.”

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/nigeria-unfair-to-amaechi-obasanjo/
Watch how sarrki will call OBJ an IPOB or enemy of state now

Sometimes I ask myself if he really resides in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nairatrend: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Wiseandtrue:

Watch how sarrki will call OBJ an IPOB or enemy of state now

Sometimes I ask myself if he really resides in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Speakdatruth: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who's Amaech?
Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo by moscobabs(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Whoever that compose this, I love it!!!!!

If I were OBJ'S son, I will take him to one room, postrated flat for him saying "Baami, you are not the only one who loves Nigeria, in fact, millions of those who never had such gigantic opportunities Nigeria gave to you, who suffer daily to make ends meet, who retired but never got their entitlements before they died, also love Nigeria.

And you are not also the one who hate PMB because he is too old to be a stooge, many wailers worldwide hate him too even more than you. While I will not ask you to stop talking, I want your speeches to be guided by the fear of God. Say unto others what you too can take from them if you were in their position.

Why would you wish the man who worked for you in the 70s dead, who helped you built refinery? Who has never disrespected you even when he ran against you? Why wishing him dead? What exactly is his sin? You were in government for 8 years, what did you do? What issues did you resolve? What healing process did you execute? How many murder cases did you resolve? If you openly said PDP is bad, you are number one PDP man in Nigeria. You are the first PDP President for 8 years, you were B.O.T Chairman, so what could be bad in the PDP that absolves you?

"Baami Aremu Olowu Oduru, respect your age and be thankful to God for eating other people's sweat without repercussions. You are not wiser than Benjamin Adekunle or MKO Abiola. God just had mercy on you ni Sir. Don't be ungrateful. Yes, Adekunle died, Abiola died, must PMB die too. Must you rejoice on the blood of others

"Have you congratulated Abiola's family Baami? Have you thanked Buhari for the honor done to MKO Baami? If you didn't like MKO as a fellow Egba man, why can't you pretend to for the sake of his blood he shed for you to become President.

"Baami, don't die like this because if you did, Wallahi Tallahi you don't die well. And your probability of making heaven is in the negative. Alaimoore ni yin Baami."

Copied

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) / El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.