Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (84030 Views)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by bujebudanu1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
One wat?

Let them make it 500million pere

Ma disect picture na
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by IVORY2009(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where is the original video, let me use software to edit grin
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by ikennamadu1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
the police should engage the services of an IT expert... that will trace the Ip of her facebook account...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by perdollar(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
she looks like a nairalander
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by cgniyi(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let him ask one of his girlfriends
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by adegbite01: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bleep the police
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by PROPHETmichael: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
So asking the IG to investigate someone is now a crime?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by kerry57: 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who did the investigation? Police investigate police. Na wa o, ye Ye everywhere. Use external investigators for transparency. Let's stop deceiving ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Toni19: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Give the job to SARS, LET THEM TO DEY START ARREST LADIES WITH BIG LIPS, BIG PUNNIES AND SMALL NAIPPLES, DEM GO CATCH AM. UP SARS
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Organizer111222(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
A civilian close to the said woman can nail her. With the shirt shs is putting on the her hair style and the background of the picture. Anyone close to her will know who she is Gbam!!!
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by salford1: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
I watched this stupid video on whassap. Told my friend who forwarded the video not to ever forward such useless video to me again angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
lady or man? the person in that video look more like a man
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by KraticKratus: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
that mouth though
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Maket: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Any technology to unmasked her?

Looks like BOBRISKY

OYA GIVE ME THE 1 MILLA
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by kinibigdil: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
Movic1:
Where is your Abba kyari? How on earth did they want a Normal civilian with little or no knowledge about intelligence gathering to unmask her? Where is the police intelligence unit. Where is our Dss?
The idea is to make a close person who knows what she did to unmask her by betraying her, it works every where, the question is, is she worth 1 million to anyone

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Popeonah(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
If I know the girl I will never expose her

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Alphafeezay(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
1m Naira?

What's the last price?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Mutemenot(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
So make I go do police work while they are relaxing n harassing who no harass them angry
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Whoeppme(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigerians Youths are lazy but now you want to give us puzzle to solve....

With our lazy brain abi?

Then what's the work of the police and the so called Secret Service?

Rubbish Nigerian Force and security system.

Musa thank you.. If not for football.. Which other thing I for use take dey proud say I be Nigerian? grin grin
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Amalekki: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oga Police PRO, I know her very well. She lives at House 22, Off Km 61, Maiduguri Road, Sambisa Forest, Borno State. Don't go there with local vigilantes because they are close to her - you need to lead this mission in person with your police team grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by blazer2018: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
She don enter am...maybe na her cousin go betray am last last...wetin money fut do ehn... grin

And 4 those who are tackling d DSS...Not everybody dat places stuff on d internet is traceable...what if she did it all with a lost or unregistered sim...

However, she should just be ready to substantiate her claims... because i just pity her ass if she fails to do so
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by salford1: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
kinibigdil:
The idea is to make a close person who knows what she did to unmask her by betraying her, it works every where, the question is, is she worth 1 million to anyone
Exactly. Her voice could easily give her away, plus the earlier people that received the forwarded video might throw her under the bus for 1million naira.

But can't they go after bigger fishes like the multitude of bloggers in Nigeria. Why this small girl
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by RexTramadol1: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
sainty2k3:
Police should know that this is most likely a man, disguised as Lady before putting on the mask.

That info Worth's 100k out of the 1M they promised smiley

I come bin dey suspect u

Abi make I tell Dem say I don catch you?

By the way.....police dey ask us to unmask person

And their own job Na to do wetin, deface and discombobulate bah?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by mimimile93: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
emekabros2:
PRESS RELEASE:
UNMASK THE MASKED LADY, GET ONE MILLION NAIRA  (N1million) REWARD.

The Lagos State Police Command is offering one million Naira reward to anybody with useful information that will lead to the arrest of the hooded lady who  alleged Police Inspector Christopher Marcel Nabugwu of living in opulence.

Recall that the masked woman had in a video that went viral on the social media alleged that the police inspector owns a property worth over two hundred and fifty million  (N250million) at No. 27  Remi Fani-Kayode Street GRA, Ikeja, uses exotic cars with customised vehicle  licence plate titled  "MCON" and worth over N2billion in cash and assets.

These allegations caught the attention of the Inspector General of Police who ordered an investigation into the allegation the source not withstanding.

Investigation into the matter was painstakingly carried out. At the end of the probe, it was clear that the allegations were not only false and misleading but a calculated attempt to malign the good name of a hardworking police officer and  embarrass the police authorities.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos state, CP Edgal Imohimi  said the police  is counting on the already established  goodwill of Lagosians and indeed that of good Nigerians in getting credible information that would lead to the arrest of the masked woman.

The CP added that the arrest and prosecution of the masked woman will serve as a deterrent to others who uses  social media platforms to maliciously destroy the good image of innocent Nigerians.  

CSP Chike Oti
Police Public Relations Officer,
Lagos State Police Command.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/unmask-masked-lady-get-one-million.html

Maybe the lady was used and dumped by the inspector.. She thought this is the only way she could payback.

If the accusation was true she won't have used a mask..

Women are deadly.

Police telling us to unmask a masked lady is like a pilot telling his passenger to fly the plane.

For fvck sake that's your job and you are paid for it.
What is the State CID unit for?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Hillarie(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
*Braces* Well, I should get prepared. Seems like Lagos is becoming a Starling City. If you know, you know..
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Ayoemrys(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
tranffussion confusion no vision no facial

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
The Police is looking for all means to arrest this courageous lady to silence a potential truth. Instead of focusing their investigation on the officer with the aim of unmasking who really owns those properties, they've concluded that the allegations are fake and that the woman should be arrested and possibly killed.

No Nigerian that knows this woman should turn her in. Please don't, yet! Let the Police, first, tell us who owns those buildings and cars in question, and how the owner earned the money used to acquire them. After that, arresting this lady would be justified.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by luvmijeje(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin..... I just love this country.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by EngrMcDon(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viralkid:
What kind of joke is this.

I tire o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.