Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (84033 Views)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by princenat(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
The most incompetent agency in the world. I asked my 15 year boy to watch that video and tell me possible ways to unmask the masked. You Know what he told me? He said, "Daddy from the beginning to the end of the video packs more than enough info needed for the job". Surprisingly, he said to me, "the police should pay me 15 million naira if they so much desire to unmask the masked, because I am going to be doing what the entire agency (including the IG, FSARS, DSS) could not do".
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Etianwanokon: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
What investigations are we talking about?how true is the investigation police carried out. Please tell Nigerians the truth and leave the mask girl alone. A lot like me believe her.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by Awonijobaooo: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Una suppose get (babalawo police na. Idiot set of people. O nyeeara.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
ikennamadu1:
hiaaaaaa she's not dat smart jare... wetin wan carry her mind go dia

You never can tell ooo.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
princenat:
The most incompetent agency in the world. I asked my 15 year boy to watch that video and tell me possible ways to unmask the masked. You Know what he told me? He said, "Daddy from the beginning to the end of the video packs more than enough info needed for the job". Surprisingly, he said to me, "the police should pay me 15 million naira if they so much desire to unmask the masked, because I am going to be doing what the entire agency (including the IG, FSARS, DSS) could not do".

Enu ti gbo ju.
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by sanmi1985: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
what she did was wrong

It is called libel or slander. If you can't prove he owns them, or prove it was illegally gotten. Na 2 years imprisonment
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by enemyofprogress: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
ItzBIM:

If only u knew, Green Pali, Red pali anywhere I can take your gf.

Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by victorioushands: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Zoom the picture in the mouth, you could know her if you have kissed her for too long.

Hahaha
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by tiger28: 4:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Viralkid:

What about masked terrorist in videos have you located any?
?
Re: Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu by arukwe123(m): 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
EFCC dis una fabu no dey add up. Who would use that kind of money to play sport betting and that woman there neva see 1m talkless of 160+m. Believe EFCC at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.