Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (49989 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by salt1: 5:59am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
because she truly repented and obtained mercy from God. God gave her a second chance after she sincerely repented and forbid her former lifestyle; what a great God smiley

Redeeming love!
I think her story will make a lovely Christian romantic fiction. Bad girl turns good and marries a preacher

Who has her details? I want to interview her
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by lonelydora: 6:23am On Jun 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
Seems nobody dey born 4 Nigeria again angry angry angry

With this death traps we call hospitals?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by mapet: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Till wen will the tag 2face baby mama leave her

My tots as well. Can we cut her some slack and address her properly. She's a married woman for Christ's sakes

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2018
OboOlora:
Tuface’s gene is so strong, even the husband is beginning to look like Tuface

OboOlora grin grin grin, you bad gan in... Imagine!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by newslifeop: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by BigIyanga: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Her pussaay is vintage.. every guy lining up to get buried in it lol
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 5:11am On Jun 26, 2018
sexdoll:

you're observation is really a very crazy observation.

are you trying to tell me that you've been monitoring all the baby mamas of all the nigerian celebrities one can think of?

hmmm... don't you think it's hightime you get a job... a job that will keep you really busy? lipsrsealed

He is well informed and that does not mean he is lazy or idle.

It's you that needs to be informed. You are just ignorant and PROUD!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by sexdoll: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

He is well informed and that does not mean he is lazy or idle.

It's you that needs to be informed. You are just ignorant and PROUD!

you too, go get a job and keep yourself busy.

stop monitoring other peoples' lives like a monitoring spirit.

it will not add any kobo to your life.

but rather, it will kill you faster with depression, envy and regrets.

a word is enough for the wise.

although i seriously doubt your level of wisdom. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, His Wife Cynthia And Children In Beautiful Family Pictures / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.