Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) (49987 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Mpamaegbu: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
The smallest guy there is carbon copy of Tuface during his hungry days..

May be it was my left eye, I almost mistook the tallest guy as her first son...Then I remembered she had just two sons for the originator of Baby Mama in naija. It's good.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by franchasng: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:
congrats, ehm no offense, but she's the only baby mama to a Nigerian celebrity that i know of who really has it going well for her.. just an observation and I'm happy for her.
because she truly repented and obtained mercy from God. God gave her a second chance after she sincerely repented and forbid her former lifestyle; what a great God smiley

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Seems nobody dey born 4 Nigeria again angry angry angry

yea bro....u don't want to secure the future of ur children?; D grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by omamush(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexdoll:

you're observation is really a very crazy observation.

are you trying to tell me that you've been monitoring all the baby mamas of all the nigerian celebrities one can think of?

hmmm... don't you think it's hightime you get a job... a job that will keep you really busy? lipsrsealed

bros calm down, no offense

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by ikevictor: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Till wen will the tag 2face baby mama leave her

I tire o
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by sexdoll: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:

why is it paining u like this na

i'm giving you a brotherly advice and you're still there talking rubbish.

get busy with your time doing something very productive with your life rather than monitoring other peoples' lives.

time and tide, they say, waits for no man... or woman!!!
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by mandate12: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pipedreams:
This pastor get mind o. A lady who was thoroughly used and dumped by a singer. chai. Fresher women wey full everywere na chop throw way he go marry. hmmm

Obviously not a pastor.. She's married to a man. No real pastor or pastor's wife engages in this thrash ppl call baby bump pic and other stupid pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by nwachonum1: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexdoll:

you're observation is really a very crazy observation.

are you trying to tell me that you've been monitoring all the baby mamas of all the nigerian celebrities one can think of?

hmmm... don't you think it's hightime you get a job... a job that will keep you really busy? lipsrsealed
Sharap! he's right

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Tuface’s gene is so strong, even the husband is beginning to look like Tuface

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by mandate12: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Randy91:

yea bro....u don't want to secure the future of ur children?; D grin grin

I keep hearing this thrash! How does giving birth abroad secure a child's future?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by tunize(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:
Hehehehehehe u get bad mouth shall.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
GreatOlu1:

tag or reality

maybe she can unborn the kids she has for tuface

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by chineloSA(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by sexdoll: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
nwachonum1:
Sharap! he's right

you too, go get a job. lipsrsealed
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Ladytrap: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stupid people unleashing the contents of their dense brain.
Pipedreams:
This pastor get mind o. A lady who was thoroughly used and dumped by a singer. chai. Fresher women wey full everywere na chop throw way he go marry. hmmm
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by chineloSA(f): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
invigilator:
So Tuface is now a step-what??

grin grin grin
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
She and her husband need to sue this blogger. But Nigeria is a zoo anyway. Those idiots in the zoo judiciary will want to open of office over her, loot her dry with adjournments till broke.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
GreatOlu1:

She earned it.
It will accompany her description, till ETERNITY.

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by kaydp: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Seems nobody dey born 4 Nigeria again angry angry angry
Lol. Dey there
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Slimsly100(f): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Seems nobody dey born 4 Nigeria again angry >:
( angry

If u get ur way sef ma guy, u nor go wan born any of ur children for this hell wey dem call 9ja
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
The boy to the right looks like 2Face.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:

fucking idiot.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
missjane:
It's rude tagging someone's wife a baby mama of an ex..show some respect you demonic bloggers
Very funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by kennisman(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is dt tallest boi her husband or her son?
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by blazer2018: 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
All these bloggers sef...how can someone be a baby mama and still be expecting her 1st child...iranu... undecided

Congrats ojare madam...may u deliver safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by Julia345(f): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
omamush:
congrats, ehm no offense, but she's the only baby mama to a Nigerian celebrity that i know of who really has it going well for her.. just an observation and I'm happy for her.
it all because she moved on, d likes of....wetin b ha name sef, ds Momodu girl... N Binta abi na Bintu, Wizkid own, n ds Flavor own too... All dem b waiting for sudden miracle to happen n d baby papa wl marry them.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by dochenaj: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
GreatOlu1:
Never ever ever. That's the thing about the past, it will always haunt you.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by dochenaj: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Mpamaegbu:
The smallest guy there is carbon copy of Tuface during his hungry days..

May be it was my left eye, I almost mistook the tallest guy as her first son...Then I remembered she had just two sons for the originator of Baby Mama in naija. It's good.
"Nwa Mpama iri mkpa ole?"
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by sweetTai(m): 2:42am On Jun 25, 2018
The amount of pregnancy and Babies between these people is ridiculous. It’s like sex is all they eat.
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by BE811APP: 4:42am On Jun 25, 2018
I almost died with laughter... grin cheesy

OboOlora:
Re: Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) by lanre316: 5:43am On Jun 25, 2018
If I were the husband, I would carry out DNA test immediately each child is born. I don't want stories later. She may want to give tuface another chance to touch what he had always touched

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Muyiwa Ademola Compares Wife To How She Was 12 Years Ago (photos) / Temi Otedola And Beyonce In Ankara: Who Wore It Better? / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.