Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs (2578 Views)

Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Antoeni(m): 1:47am On Jun 25, 2018
Take note: DNA can be a very expensive and results take very nervous long Time.
With this simple technique, you can test whether you are the father of your children even without going to the hospital or clinic.
You can also TEST for chromosomes in your children if they are carring any Special genes of their grandparents and you want to know.
It's a simple egg technique. Follow the steps below to do this successfully:

*Step 1: Buy two eggs. Clean ones of course.*

*Step 2: Wash your saucepan and dry it with a napkin*

*Step 3: Break the two eggs and pour their contents into a clean dish*

*Step 4: Stear it well. Add few slices of onion, or any vegetable of your choice.*

*Step 5: Place the saucepan over fire and pour a little cooking oil in it.*

*Step 6: Poor the mixture into the boiling oil.*

*Step 7: Turn it properly when it hardens. In five minutes, your fried egg is ready. Get some tea bread and This Way Chocolate Drink. Make some hot tea, enjoy yourself and sleep.*

*Thank you for reading*

When did I tell you that I am working in an hospital

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by dajoaneke(m): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Burgerlomo: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Antoeni:
Take note: DNA can be a very expensive and results take very nervous long Time.
With this simple technique, you can test whether you are the father of your children even without going to the hospital or clinic.
You can also TEST for chromosomes in your children if they are carring any Special genes of their grandparents and you want to know.
It's a simple egg technique. Follow the steps below to do this successfully:

*Step 1: Buy two eggs. Clean ones of course.*

*Step 2: Wash your saucepan and dry it with a napkin*

*Step 3: Break the two eggs and pour their contents into a clean dish*

*Step 4: Stear it well. Add few slices of onion, or any vegetable of your choice.*

*Step 5: Place the saucepan over fire and pour a little cooking oil in it.*

*Step 6: Poor the mixture into the boiling oil.*

*Step 7: Turn it properly when it hardens. In five minutes, your fried egg is ready. Get some tea bread and This Way Chocolate Drink. Make some hot tea, enjoy yourself and sleep.*

*Thank you for reading*

When did I tell you that I am working in an hospital

U no well at all cool

10 Likes

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Antoeni(m): 2:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Foolish child

1 Like

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Tonka: 4:15am On Jun 25, 2018

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 25, 2018
OP be like you don craze b4. U just take matured man like me dey do yeye.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2018
With 80k u can do DNA test. One in every 3 first born lipsrsealed
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by revolt(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
where bikoooo
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by bana91(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2018
cool
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by tafiya: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Indomie generation
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Nathp9(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Op Y U Do Lyk Dis

1 Like

Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Partnerbiz(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
.one in every 3...

?
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by Emmiasky(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Funny and cray grin grin grin grin grin

If you struggle with admission or know someone who is and is feeling down, please watch this and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0GxWy3acNE&t=77s
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by nanauju(f): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hahaha
Crazy dude
Re: How To Conduct Dna Test At Home Using Eggs by rikithor(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gv d op any name ,if u choose to ,
but i will describe him a tension douser,comic reliever,is the op ,a nigerian youth -not creative ?

after now ,one Old Methuselah go say nigeria youths are lazy
lets hear any intellectual contributions,if any, from any of his grandchildren,let alone children

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Really Useless? / Why Young Ladies Like To Shag Old Men / My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.