Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) (2429 Views)

Tinubu Rigged His Way Into Power To Kill Nigerians – Aisha Yesufu / Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2018
The weekend was filled with news and events around the world. Some were delightful like Nigeria winning their match against Iceland while others were not good at all most notably the demise of Dbanj's son out of carelessness and the fulani invasion of plateau.

The fulanis have proven to be an enemy of diversity, civilization and peaceful co-habitation. Since buhari took over government and deliberately put them at the helm of affairs, it has been killings and killings and killings with no one asking serious questions or bringing the perpetrators to book. The truth is these people have an agenda to eliminate people who are not them all over the country. When I say Buhari is aware of these, some people will think I have personal issues with him.

Now this is not a case of farmer-herder clash, this is a deliberate wipe-off, it is ethnic cleansing. this is genocide in all its ramifications. The President is silent, the police is silent, the army is silent, the navy is silent, the customs is silent, NSCDC is silent. Practically all those we entrusted our safety into their hands are silent simply because, THEY SUPPORT THE CARNAGE. THEIR PLANS ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED.

Buhari is seeking for re-election. That will the beginning of the strong-willed ending of the diversity of this country.

The south needs to wake up. BUHARI AND THE FULANIS DO NOT LIKE THE SOUTH AT ALL. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYWHERE. Be wise guys, be wise. God knows my problem with this country is bad leadership. I don't hate buhari, I hate his hypocrisy.

We need to stand and unite. If I have a problem with tinubu today, it's not him as a person, it's because his interest is what is most paramount to him and not you screaming your head off on the Internet. Therefore if he knows that buhari winning will bring him more dollars and power, forget it, he doesn't care if his neighbour is being maimed.

I have only one prayer, "MAY THE GOOD AND BAD OF VOTING BUHARI START WITH THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO WILL VOTE HIM IN 2019" AMEN

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Jirate(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2018
It is My Sincere Prayer That Fulani Herdsmen Will Pay All Buhari Supporters and Would be Voters A Visit Before the Next Election in Jesus Name, Say Amen if you Agree. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by major466(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2018
The genocide yesterday was sponsored by buhari's devilish govt to take over and occupy peoples lands. It is no surprise that all security positions in the country were given to the fulanis by buhari. It was a strategic move to organized genocide and massacre from the inside without any hitch.

8 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Jirate:
It is My Sincere Prayer That Fulani Herdsmen Will Pay All Buhari Supporters and Would be Voters A Visit Before the Next Election in Jesus Name, Say Amen if you Agree. cool
Honestly my heart bleeds.

This is not a case of herdmen. This is fulani militia deliberately exterminating people for their lands and they're backed by authorities

7 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
The genocide yesterday was sponsored by buhari's devilish govt to take over and occupy peoples lands.
This is the exact case. And they're coming southwards

8 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by major466(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This is the exact case. And they're coming southwards
And Miyetti Allah is the undercover terrorist group task with the responsibility of carrying out the genocide under the excuse of stolen cows.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
And Miyetti Allah is the undercover terrorist group task with the responsibility of carrying out the genocide under the excuse of stolen cows.
Well meaning Nigerians need to think fast else we'll wake up to realize that this nation's name has be changed to Fulanigeria

8 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Bokoharam members are seriously being employed into the fulani militia wing to help eliminate Nigerians. It's true

6 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by plessis: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Too late.... The yorubas have decided to vote for buhari because of the June 12 declaration.

7 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by chernest2002: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
We said it before 2015 and they called us haters, we also screamed it after 2015 election and they called us waillers, we are still shouting it now before 2019 election and they are saying we are power hungry, when two birds are fighting, my only contribution will be ( look up) may you all that voted change enjoy it to fullest.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
plessis:
Too late.... The yorubas have decided to vote for buhari because of the June 12 declaration.
Buhari really played the gullible ones. The sensible ones will see the motives and wickedness behind the gesture

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2018
chernest2002:
We said it before 2015 and they called us haters, we also screamed it after 2015 election and they called us waillers, we are still shouting it now before 2019 election and they are saying we are power hungry, when two birds are fighting, my only contribution will be ( look up) may you all that voted change enjoy it to fullest.
I'm just thinking of how Nigerians can come together and take their destiny in their hands

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria is doomed under APC

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2018
jomonic:
Nigeria is doomed under APC
This has gone beyond party politics. This is a calculated plan by a tribe to eliminate others and take over their lands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by chernest2002: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm just thinking of how Nigerians can come together and take their destiny in their hands
there is confusion everywhere, soyinka attacks obj.and tinubu attacks Apc members who oppose the failure buhari. We have no head, so how do we unite and move, I don't pray for evil to happen to Nigeria but the way our leaders are doing it, total disintegration of Nigeria looks inevitably soon.
Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by achi4u(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This will never happen with so many hungry people wallowing about. The south west will not agree sef.
Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
achi4u:
This will never happen with so many hungry people wallowing about. The south west will not agree sef.
It's painful...very painful.

You are right. A whole lot of people willing to sacrifice their conscience for a morsel of fermented eba

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
The sooner we stop decieving ourselves and realise that Buhari is in 100 percent support of the killings then the better for us all

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The sooner we stop decieving ourselves and realise that Buhari is in 100 percent support of the killings then the better for us all
If there is a chief sponsor, then it's Buhari. Honestly I see laughter on his face anytime people are killed by fulani militias and herdmen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
This has gone beyond party politics. This is a calculated plan by a tribe to eliminate others and take over their lands.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2018
OP tell us something else undecided every sane Nigerian already knows that

They say silence is golden in this case, Buhari's silence is evidence against him!

That ugly duckling Tinubu introduce ethnic politics, and Buhari is now carrying out ethnic cleansing

It's obvious he came back to power for vengeance and they are all silent!

May God not spare them too in this cleansing. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
OP tell us something else undecided every sane Nigerian already knows that

They say silence is golden in this case, Buhari's silence is evidence against him!

That ugly duckling Tinubu introduce ethnic politics, and Buhari is now carrying out ethnic cleansing

It's obvious he came back to power for vengeance and they are all silent!

May God not spare them too in this cleansing. Amen.
How exactly can Nigerians escape this doom

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Masterclass32: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
The op is right. There's nothing like herders-farmers clashes. What we have is outright massacre. The goal is total cleansing. They hide under the herder-farmer lie to justify the carnage.

I'm happy about one thing, though. The day of reckoning is just by the corner. They will NOT accomplish their mission.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by 4dor: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Fulani's have been killing before Buhari and I'm sure they will still kill after Buhari. By focusing on just Buhari you're empowering these bastards, same thing happened during Yar'Adua but where are we today? Until every community stands up squarely to them it won't stop!
Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Masterclass32:
The op is right. There's nothing like herders-farmers clashes. What we have is outright massacre. The goal is total cleansing. They hide under the herder-farmer lie to justify the carnage.

I'm happy about one thing, though. The day of reckoning is just by the corner. They will NOT accomplish their mission.
God will help us but everybody aside the killers need to put hands together and fight this menace.

Those guys are terrible

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Ziggylady(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
plessis:

..and VP position.
Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
4dor:
The Fulani's have been killing before Buhari and I'm sure they will still kill after Buhari. By focusing on just Buhari you're empowering these bastards, same thing happened during Yar'Adua but where are we today? Until every community stands up squarely to them it won't stop!
They have never been this bold and audacious. They do it with cover from the army and police.

The worst is those guys cant defend themselves, that's only when you see the uniform guys killing those that are in defense

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by godliman: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Any body supporting buhari's reelection has blood on his hands, including that anglican bishop of Abuja. The evil of this govt is epic. 120 ppl killed in cold blood while they were dancing shaku in Apc congress.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by knowledgeable: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The weekend was filled with news and events around the world. Some were delightful like Nigeria winning their match against Iceland while others were not good at all most notably the demise of Dbanj's son out of carelessness and the fulani invasion of plateau.

The fulanis have proven to be an enemy of diversity, civilization and peaceful co-habitation. Since buhari took over government and deliberately put them at the helm of affairs, it has been killings and killings and killings with no one asking serious questions or bringing the perpetrators to book. The truth is these people have an agenda to eliminate people who are not them all over the country. When I say Buhari is aware of these, some people will think I have personal issues with him.

Now this is not a case of farmer-herder clash, this is a deliberate wipe-off, it is ethnic cleansing. this is genocide in all its ramifications. The President is silent, the police is silent, the army is silent, the navy is silent, the customs is silent, NSCDC is silent. Practically all those we entrusted our safety into their hands are silent simply because, THEY SUPPORT THE CARNAGE. THEIR PLANS ARE BEING IMPLEMENTED.

Buhari is seeking for re-election. That will the beginning of the strong-willed ending of the diversity of this country.

The south needs to wake up. BUHARI AND THE FULANIS DO NOT LIKE THE SOUTH AT ALL. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE CONTROL OF EVERYWHERE. Be wise guys, be wise. God knows my problem with this country is bad leadership. I don't hate buhari, I hate his hypocrisy.

We need to stand and unite. If I have a problem with tinubu today, it's not him as a person, it's because his interest is what is most paramount to him and not you screaming your head off on the Internet. Therefore if he knows that buhari winning will bring him more dollars and power, forget it, he doesn't care if his neighbour is being maimed.

I have only one prayer, "MAY THE GOOD AND BAD OF VOTING BUHARI START WITH THE FAMILIES OF THOSE WHO WILL VOTE HIM IN 2019" AMEN

....but who put buhari in power?...Yorubas and their Tinubu and it looks like they are poised to do it again.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by 4dor: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They have never been this bold and audacious. They do it with cover from the army and police.

The worst is those guys cant defend themselves, that's only when you see the uniform guys killing those that are in defense

You're saying this because we now have social media and everybody now owns a smart phone. They have always been this bold and the milltary always protects them. No Nigerian Government will help until this shii becomes a full blown war
Re: Fulanis Audacity To Kill Nigerians Stem From A Directive From This Man(pic) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
4dor:

You're saying this because we now have social media and everybody now owns a smart phone. They have always been this bold and the milltary always protects them. No Nigerian Government will help until this shii becomes a full blown war
Honestly I would prefer it being a war where both sides will defend themselves squarely.

What is happening currently is like killing helpless people and this is a very serious crime against humanity

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures / 2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Lagos In NOT No Man's Land, It Is Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.