Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures (2429 Views)

Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by chieyine(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2018
@Naija Politico

President Muhammadu Buhari gave it back to the unruly legislators of the PDP in the National Assembly on Wednesday in a photo now going viral online, when he gestured with his fingers 4+4.

Symbolically, it means the President was telling the rude legislators that he would spend two terms of four years each, despite their animosity.

Senate President Bukola Saraki was certainly not happy with Buhari’s non-verbal gesture. But there was nothing he could do about the inevitable tide of history.

Just watch Buhari’s fingers, watch Saraki’s countenance!

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/photo-of-the-week-buharis-44/

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by amaechi1: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2018
That is my President. Try him if you can?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by lastcall: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Banana republic tings loading.......

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Meritbaba(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
The Speaker be like, na this man go kill us

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by techking: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2018
See him lifeless hands...#boohary

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
^^^Lifeless; yet still giving many ppl sleepless nights

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Caseless: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
That was a voiceless but audible way to react to those shameless rascals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Caseless: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
Meritbaba:
The Speaker be like, na this man go kill us
they planned the show of shame and that's why dogara never put mic off for that useless lawmaker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by tuniski: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
amaechi1:
That is my President. Try him if you can?
That is very unpresidential!
Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by zlantanfan: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari would complete his 8 years and heavens won't fall.

It is settled and he himself knows this, he is just unperturbed.

Igbos can go find their own country

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by zlantanfan: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
The general.

I love how he shoved it up in the presence of his enemies and saraki, saraki almost felt like commiting sucide

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by dalongjnr: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
respect, Mr President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by dguyindcorner(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
This Buhari use style get swagg o.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by mygee2(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
He definately know he is retiring over 60% of the legistlators
Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by emerged01(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
See the two betrayals up there.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by esivue007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
can't stop laughing!!
buhari just dey gv them legbegbe
haters hang yaself
him style just dey amuse me....it seems he's the first president with no campaign for his reelection stuff.
Buhari give them all u got, let em fill the Heat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Godblesspmb: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by RoyalUc(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
It isn't easy!

God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Akpuoru: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
The look on Dogara's face is that of subconscious admiration ( like "I wish I'll be like this man"wink while that on Saraki is of frustrating dislike; such you have for someone who is bigger and greater than you ( like "I wish this man will just drop dead"wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by MalcoImX: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Paps B. showing it to them since 1824.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by zlantanfan: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
This is just the unofficial signal that his 8 years is guaranteed, waiting for inec to do the official ceremonial rites

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by MalcoImX: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Big Harry: The constitution allows for only two terms of 4 years each. I will abide by that, and if Nigerians say they want me, I have to listen to them.

Sir Rickety: If I should see this man for one corner, hmm, I will .....

Northman DeGary: This man na old soja never die o!. we don die be dat!
Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by biosilicon: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
the look on dogara and saraki's faces is priceless.
Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by pacificman: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

President Muhammadu Buhari gave it back to the unruly legislators of the PDP in the National Assembly on Wednesday in a photo now going viral online, when he gestured with his fingers 4+4.

Symbolically, it means the President was telling the rude legislators that he would spend two terms of four years each, despite their animosity.

Senate President Bukola Saraki was certainly not happy with Buhari’s non-verbal gesture. But there was nothing he could do about the inevitable tide of history.

Just watch Buhari’s fingers, watch Saraki’s countenance!

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/photo-of-the-week-buharis-44/

muslim brotherhood

The namesake of the sign is the Rabaa al-Adawiya Square in Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, where Brotherhood affiliates held a sit-in. The square is named after the Muslim saint Rabia Al-Adawiyya. The name Rabia in Arabic means 'fourth' (singular feminine), hence the four-fingered hand gesture.

Re: Photo Of The Week: Buhari’s 4+4 hand Gestures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
zlantanfan:
Buhari would complete his 8 years and heavens won't fall.

It is settled and he himself knows this, he is just unperturbed.

Igbos can go find their own country

And where is it written that a president must rule for 8years?

(1) (Reply)

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud / RUGA: SE & SS Sidelined Because They Didn't Vote Buhari / I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.