Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

How To Show More Gratitude In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Show More Gratitude In A Relationship (362 Views)

A Gratitude To Girls / If She Doesn't Show Gratitude. / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Show More Gratitude In A Relationship by VirtueDigest: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Okay, I’m about to do some Carrie Bradshaw-type investigative reporting here. You know that happy, butterflies-in-your-stomach excitement at the beginning of a relationship where everything your partner does is amazing and awe-inspiring? And then as relationships get older, love for one another grows, but so does mundaneness? Those initial feelings of awe and thankfulness that we felt from the beginning are slowly replaced with expectations and routine. We might even, Carrie Bradshaw forbid, start to take our partner and all their amazing qualities for granted.

But maybe those butterflies-in-your-stomach feelings of amazement and awe is not purely a product of newness. Maybe it’s simply a product of gratitude. This self-help buzzword may not sound totally profound– I mean, Oprah has had everyone journaling their gratitude for years. But it can be life changing for your relationship. Gratitude happens to be easier when a relationship is new and you notice everything more, but that doesn’t mean you can’t feel it just as strongly years, or even decades later, if you work at it. And maybe, those butterflies-in-your-stomach excitement and awe might just last a lifetime.

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/how-to-show-more-gratitude-in-a-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? — Solution (SOLVED) / Is It Okay To Marry My Brother-in-law? / The Ultimate Guide For Making It In The Sh*thole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.