Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Atiku Speaks On Assassination Attempt On President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Assassination Attempt On President (474 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Election Results / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On Assassination Attempt On President by 13Ebiscoo: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President, has reacted to the assassination attempt on the President of Zimbabwe, Emmerson Mnangagwa.

Mnangagwa had on Saturday escaped a blast at a ruling ZANU-PF party’s rally.

Many sustained multiple injuries at the scene.

Reacting to the incident, the Waziri of Adamawa urged Zimbabweans to do away with anti-democratic forces.

In a tweet, the former Vice President wrote: “My prayers & thoughts are with Pres. Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe who just survived an assassination attempt.

“I wish him a speedy recovery. I call on all Zims to uphold democracy in the run-up to the July 30 Polls. There shall be no room for anti-democratic forces on the African continent.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/atiku-speaks-on-assassination-attempt.html

Re: Atiku Speaks On Assassination Attempt On President by mercenary: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
We have them in Aso rock and come 2019 we will unanimously do any with them

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Killing Because Of Cow, What If They Had CRUDE OIL? – Henry Shield. / Ekiti Guber: Fayemi Rubbishes Fayose’s White Paper Banning Him From Election / Kanayo O. Kanayo Set To Contest For House Of Representative For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.