Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (71348 Views)

Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord / Sen Philip Aduda Refuting The Rumour That He Is Decamping From PDP To APC / Senator Nyako Speaks On Decamping From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Fyzt: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Atiku speaks on decamping from PDP to APGA (DETAILS)Politics Nigeria Published 5 mins ago on August 26, 2018 By Politics Nigeria

The campaign office of former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has debunked the story from a section of the media that Atiku has defected from the PDP.

A press statement on Sunday described the report as a malicious attempt to confuse the public about the aspiration of Atiku ahead of the forthcoming presidential primaries election of the PDP. The statement read;

For the avoidance of any doubts, Atiku remains the frontline aspirant for the presidential ticket of the PDP.

In the past two months, Atiku Abubakar has moved across states in the country consulting with stakeholders of the PDP and explaining to them his agenda encapsulated in the acronym JOBS: Jobs, Opportunity, Being united and Security) for Nigeria. The nationwide consultations continues this week with visits to the South West, North West and North Central zones of the country.

Atiku’s passion and commitment to winning the PDP primaries is without any compromise and to assume that he will abandon the hard work he has done with the positive results he is getting from the stakeholders of the party is to say the least preposterous and unthinkable.

The Campaign calls on supporters of Atiku to remain steadfast and see the contrived news of defection as an an attempt to distract it from the set task of winning the PDP ticket and the 2019 presidential election by the grace of God.

Source:

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-atiku-speaks-decamping-pdp-apga-details/

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by matrix199(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
If that happens, that'll make him a world class political prostitute.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Ekez(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
All dis Apc sponsored propanda against Atiku

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by citizenY(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
matrix199:
If that happens, that'll make him a world class political prostitute.

Guy wey dem dey do doggy for car park tey tey ..... no pregnancy no miscarriage.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by lordtosan(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
These days, I don't expend my time and energy on needless comments and arguments.

If for example, you tell me ATIKU is a criminal who is wasting his time and money, I will definitely agree with you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by wayne4loan: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Political olosho cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by TheAngry1: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
The guys knows he will not get PDP's ticket...I know some haters will come for me here, but I prefer another four years of Buhari with all his shortcomings, to the possibility of an Atiku, Tambuwal, Makarfi or Saraki Presidency. The only other person worthy of support is Kingsley Moghalu.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by youngds: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
This man is fading into the dark with recent drama's unfolding

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by israelboy1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
This one self dey....Na every week we go see something strange to talk about...

Eyin oyinbo...ewa funmi ni visa
Ilu yi sumi....ewa funmi ni visa embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by chiefobiofokija(f): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
STUPID BUHARI, DON LIE AGAIN grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by midolian(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
APGA Kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some people are wicked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by dotunbidemi: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
politicial prostitute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by blackaxe78: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
The cabal deceiving Atiku are brilliant

They won't just tell him the truth that it will be easier for Tonto Dike and Churchill to reconcle, than for him to become president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by SEONaijaExpert: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Atiku's political career is dead

Obasanjo killed it and he killed it successfully

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Mankosi: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Desperado

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Qsscruz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Confused lots.. The only way we can move forward is by voting credible individuals regardless of their party affiliations.. They keep jumping around like kangaroos..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Horsh(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
its not funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by BafanaBafana: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
I pity Atiku. The way pdp have sidelined him already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Beface(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Professor of Decamp! He should go ahead, after all na only him walker come. His lust for power will take him no where. Him and his colleagues that came from APC should put this at the back of their mind (No Presidential Ticket For Them). After when then conspired to destroyed PDP, their one come become president under PDP.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by pointstores(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nawa
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Obierika(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
This ashawo politician sef

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by emeijeh(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
No permanent friends, no permanent enemies......

Just permanent interests.

POLITICAL PROSTITUTES

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Idrismusty97(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
If he defects again i wouldn't be surprise in the least, it's just another news i will read like "Meh". His obsession is getting out of hand. The PDP are celebrating all these obsessives overambitious politicians not knowing it is only the beginning of their implosion. I am glad at least APC is now clean and all the thorns left by themselves.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sure, that is what you can and will still do at the end.
Thirsty PROSTITUTE!

Saraki the gonner gets PDP ticket while you defect to APGA last last!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by gentlegenius(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lies from the pit of APC...
The sound of Atiku's name is enough to send serious fears into the camp of the desperate dullard.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by adebayo3449(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ok
Check my signature
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by 9jvirgin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Butterflyleo: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
By the time he ports now he will claim his account was hacked.

Atiku is Articulated. The number of bent joints he has cannot be counted. He keeps bending to the next Party

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm

Let the best man win!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerian politicians are prostitutes...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.