Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack (5610 Views)

Attackers Murdered 200 Nigerians In January, Renamed ‘Conquered’ Plateau Village / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by MadeInTokyo: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:
Kwi village in Riyom LG of Plateau state is currently under attack for second consecutive day despite the curfew imposed by @SimonLalong. a resident of the community said heavy gun shots exchsnge could be heard.
#PlateauMassacre
#ThisIsNigeria

2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by major466(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
I want to use this medium to led the international community know that the genocide against Christians in Nigeria is carried out with tacit collaboration between APC govt under buhari and Miyetti Allah terrorist organization! The weapons these terrorist used were army weapons supplied by Nigerian army!
By the way, what does the idiot Simon Lalong have to say about the ongoing massacre in plateau state by fulani herdsmen? Was the bloodshed caused by anti open grazing law? Foolish gov.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Sarrki go declare me enemy of the state if I condemn the killings

May it never be well with all those that collect thirty thousand naira in exchange for there conscience

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Ziggylady(f): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Middle-belt arise hence you perish!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by MadeInTokyo: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by nov19(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2018
OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.. THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT MUST GO.. Nigerians have made a great mistake by electing this evil government. Forgive us Oh Lord we Pray. Bring down your Glory..

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by MDsambo: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I want to use this medium to led the international community know that the genocide against Christians in Nigeria is carried out with tacit collaboration between APC govt and Miyetti Allah terrorist organization!

Actually the reaverse is the case

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by CriticMaestro: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2018
Ah swear this thing is getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by lonlytroy(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I want to use this medium to led the international community know that the genocide against Christians in Nigeria is carried out with tacit collaboration between APC govt under buhari and Miyetti Allah terrorist organization! The weapons these terrorist used were army weapons supplied by Nigerian army!
By the way, what does the idiot Simon Lalong have to say about the ongoing massacre in plateau state by fulani herdsmen? Was the bloodshed caused by anti open grazing law? Foolish gov.

Which yeye international community?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by SarkinYarki: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
The curfew is always to the advantage of the Fulani militia because they are the only group that don't respect but instead use it to their advantage

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
Sarrki go declare me enemy of the state if I condemn the killings

May it never be well with all those that collect thirty thousand naira in exchange for there conscience

May it never be well with those that accused innocent people on this thread of collecting money

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by luvmijeje(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Kudos to Nigerians who are pushing this news out and not burying it like this government will want to.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
sarrki:

May it never be well with those that accused innocent people on this thread of collecting money

I was referring to BMC crew, on cssuse for alarm bro cause only a fool would not know you supporting pmb for a price

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Paperwhite(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Oh Jesus! Non hausa-fulani people are now endangered species in Nigeria.We must rise to fight or be victims. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by lilfreezy: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
These people want to use this administration to speed up usman danfodio Jihad sha

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Lomprico2: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Mods move to FP sharp sharp. We don't know who might see this n act fast. angry
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by foyeks2001(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Isn't there no way Nigeria can split peacefully? I'm sick of hearing this all the time.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Paperwhite(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Middle-belt arise hence you perish!!!!!
I belong there sis.That is what I've been shouting myself hoarse to my fellow christains in the MB who still believe in the concept of "monolithic north" & who see others in the south as enemies. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Deputy1111(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
The concern group should go and attend to the situation now before another attack ooo
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by anibirelawal(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
It is high Time for FG to declare State Of Emergency on Plateau State, before the situation gets out of hand.
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by musa234(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Too bad!
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Is like I will vote buhari and return for second term to consolidate on his killings achievements.

karma is bitch...

sorry plateau.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Deputy1111(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2018
foyeks2001:
Isn't there no way Nigeria can split peacefully? I'm sick of hearing this all the time.

And do you think splitting could bring permanent solution to the crisis on ground ,,,don't forget that the issue of who will rule us will still be another issue to battle with...God bless Nigeria o
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by czarina(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
It is well. Check my profile
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Deputy1111(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
I wonder why some people will just hide somewhere and be sponsoring a group to be killing others for no reason ...this is too bad ...even the achievements of government cannot be seen ,,,,this must stop..
Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by major466(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Is like I will vote buhari and return for second term to consolidate on his killings achievements.

karma is bitch...

sorry plateau.
I know Plateau sons were used foolishly during the civil war againt Biafra and I'm seriously ashamed of that. Yakubu Gowon and fellow middle belt sons were just useful idiot used by the jihadist. But one thing you should is that my people, the Beroms who were massacred yesterday and currently under attack are people who do not worship the fulani emirate. As a matter of fact, the Beroms are the ones who stopped Usman Danfodio from overrunning Jos.
Pls Read the history of Plateau especially the Naraguta war in 1800s for more incide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by onatisi(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
buhari has declared a full scale war against the middle belt .

change is good

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Cyynthialove(f): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerian Christians are in big trouble.
We warned you guys about Buhari.
I pray that Buhari's hatred for Christians will consume him one day.
Yorubba Muslimss will never know peace for supporting this terrorist.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by foyeks2001(f): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Deputy1111:

And do you think splitting could bring permanent solution to the crisis on ground ,,,don't forget that the issue of who will rule us will still be another issue to battle with...God bless Nigeria o
When we get to that bridge...definitely we know how to cross it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I know Plateau sons were used foolishly during the civil war againt Biafra and I'm seriously ashamed of that. Yakubu Gowon and fellow middle belt sons were just useful idiot used by the jihadist. But one thing you should is that my people, the Beroms who were massacred yesterday and currently under attack are people who do not worship the fulani emirate. As a matter of fact, the Beroms are the ones who stopped Usman Danfodio from overrunning Jos.
Pls Read the history of Plateau especially the Naraguta war in 1800s for more incide.

Is too bad you people betrayed the same set of people that would have lend their voice to u people at this crucial time.....

Look at it plateau is all alone and still under arewa......don't even think the killings will stop.....living children of usman Dan fodio will now overrun jos...is a fact.....

Don't try and accuse biafra or igbos as Benue state did...accusing us of being silent and no help in their predicament....is not our fault at all...

u people forced the silence upon us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Another Plateau Village is Currently Under Attack by buhariguy(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2018
Lomprico2:
Mods move to FP sharp sharp. We don't know who might see this n act fast. angry
mod should moved this fake news to FP from Facebook.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Atiku Paid INEC Recs $1m Each To Compromise Card Readers For Pdp’s Vict / Nigeria Looks To 5G Technology To Address Security Challenges / Massob Enforces New Pump Price In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.