Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? (4655 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by IsiahRashad(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Met this girl recently. She works in a bar and I don't normally send bar girls because its as if they are entitled to flirt with every costumer but I just like this girl and I know she likes me. Because of this same girl I've turned to a drunkard because I now frequent the bar so that we can talk. After naija match on thur she came to look for change and saw us smoking behind the aboki shop that's how this girl started behaving different since then even when we chat she keeps saying so I smoke as if she saw me carrying gun.
Its finally yesterday that I gave up on her matter. She should go and kill herself me I won't message her again. To our girls stop this mindset I take God beg you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
tongue
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by hisgrace090: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
She is a woman in deed, one in thousands.

Note, she have policy so you better go and look for your anyhow level.

This is why I always says that people should not generalize.

If not because of condition her type would not be in the restaurant.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Could be she's not attracted to men who smoke. I myself cant be with a woman that is a smoker.its not narrow mindedness. It is called preference.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Twoclans(f): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
At OP honestly you can't blame her ,there is this gossip among ladies that smokers will always put their cigarette first before the women in their lives .And there is also this gossip about smokers having very low sex drive and poor performance in bed. Maybe she has also heard the gossip lipsrsealed

WARNING

Please nobody should mention me ,my bumbum is paining me .Just talk your own.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Egbo smokers are girlfriend beater.That is what she is trying to avoid.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by nanauju(f): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol
Leave her na. Maybe she has standards like you. Maybe she prefer guys smoking shisha and not beside aboki shop.. Who knows

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Deltayankeeboi: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
IsiahRashad:
Met this girl recently. She works in a bar and I don't normally send bar girls because its as if they are entitled to flirt with every costumer but I just like this girl and I know she likes me. Because of this same girl I've turned to a drunkard because I now frequent the bar so that we can talk. After naija match on thur she came to look for change and saw us smoking behind the aboki shop that's how this girl started behaving different since then even when we chat she keeps saying so I smoke as if she saw me carrying gun.
Its finally yesterday that I gave up on her matter. She should go and kill herself me I won't message her again. To our girls stop this mindset I take God beg you.
fvck that girl jare. you be correct guy. who she help? Because of her, make guyman stop to dey smoke weed. Abi Her pussy na goldplated?

The kind joy wey weed dey give you, her pussy fit give you that joy? Make she go die jare. I hate all those kind girls.

#weedislife!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by marvelli(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
OP you're the one who's narrow minded. So you can have standards but she cant because she works in a bar abi?

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by xendra: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
OP ode! so she has to like some crazy ass smoker just to not be tagged "narrow minded"? lol

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by okolet(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
First of all, whats it weed or cigar?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
And maybe she has heard that smokers are liable to die young so she doesn't want to be with a walking corpse. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Twoclans:
At OP honestly you can't blame her ,there is this gossip among ladies that smokers will always put their cigarette first before the women in their lives .And there is also this gossip about smokers having very low sex drive and poor performance in bed. Maybe she has also heard the gossip lipsrsealed

WARNING

Please nobody should mention me ,my bumbum is paining me .Just talk your own.
your bumbum dey pain u?

Leh me help u scratch am.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by uwa1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
comshots:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by uwa1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
nanauju:
Lol
Leave her na. Maybe she has standards like you. Maybe she prefer guys smoking shisha and not beside aboki shop.. Who knows

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by bammy777(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tell her u won't smoke again and don't get caught after. And if she catches u again, tell her you won't smoke ever ever again and try not to get caught. repeat the circle, she is a girl.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by HouseOfWine: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
My guy dont mind her nd all these bleeping standards

Cos in The book of Money Chapter 4 vs 19 ; When a Man hath just enough money, Women get turned on when he farts..

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by tee59(f): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
You may die young if you don't stop now.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by tomofe: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
bammy777:
Tell her u won't smoke again and don't get caught after. And if she catches u again, tell her you won't smoke ever ever again and try not to get caught. repeat the circle, she is a girl.

not all ladies can be that foolish
personally i can't date a guy who take alcoholic not to talk of smoking .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by johnkey: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
comshots:
you're wrong bro I'll never raise my hand on a woman. shallow mindedness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by hibiscus76(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Imagine this Op..what advantage has smoking added to your life ? Mtcheeeew
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
IsiahRashad:
so that you can pass lung cancer to her abi. oga carry your chimney mouth dey go
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by kunleweb: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
IsiahRashad:

Stop being a wimp obviously she likes you more than you think and know. When ladies love a guy, they look for bad habits they can use their charm to force/help you change, she's only looking out for your good, or is it more than you said. Maybe not a lover, but you've found a girl that cares about you, don't be hasty to push her away, pull her in, keep her for the long time ( i didn't say relationship ), begin a friendship with her and see what life offers you both.

Please don't be too hasty with women, be gentle with them, they need care and gentle management brother.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by sats: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so that you can pass lung cancer to her abi. oga carry your chimney mouth dey go

Lmao

OP It depends on what you were smoking
I have a feeling it was igbo
She did the right thing by discarding you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by austyn0(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
fvck that girl jare. you be correct guy. who she help? Because of her, make guyman stop to dey smoke weed. Abi Her pussy na goldplated?

The kind joy wey weed dey give you, her pussy fit give you that joy? Make she go die jare. I hate all those kind girls.

#weedislife!
The funniest thing with your type is,, when una repent,, the whole world de praise God like He sent another Saviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by bammy777(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
tomofe:

not all ladies can be that foolish
personally i can't date a guy who take alcoholic not to talk of smoking .
ok love . lol, u really to meet a decent alpha male who smokes weed without u knowing, I bet u wud love him more when he's high. you wud av falling so deep in love that when u find out he smokes n u wud probably take a hit of that joint. then u would know some things takes precedence over principles. Love

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Twoclans(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Itzmax:
your bumbum dey pain u?

Leh me help u scratch am.

As long as you don't want to scratch with your divk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
hibiscus76:
Imagine this Op..what advantage has smoking added to your life ? Mtcheeeew
I used to think like this when my g's used to smoke weed around me until i decided to try it out. The experience is not something you can describe. The happiness, the joy, the esctasy. Abeg you need to experience it firsthand. Girls smoke too. Hope you know
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
tee59:
You may die young if you don't stop now.
Abegii. stories that touches the heart. Smoking weed is very medicinal in case you don't know
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
austyn0:
The funniest thing with your type is,, when una repent,, the whole world de praise God like He sent another Saviour.
repent from what bro? something must kill a man. For me, i prefer my arizona weed to any pussy in the world.

No worry sha, You no go understand.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Twoclans:

As long as you don't want to scratch with your divk lipsrsealed
I will use my discretion auntie
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by MissRaine69(f): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
You need to upgrade ..simple as that. You engage in basic with basic you will not get anything deeper than a teaspoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return / Importance Of Peeing After Sex / How Many Girls Did You Bed In Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.