Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (19371 Views)

Charles Okocha Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Charles Okocha Celebrates Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Mother to Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha is today celebrating her birthday today.

The Nigerian Rapper, Charles Okocha popularly known as Igwe 2pac took to share a photo of himself with his mother holding cash and cake with caption saying...

Happy birthday mama ,love u for ever more life more life #NUNUGANG #WEGLOBAL��#ACCOLADES

http://news.nollyzone.com/actor-and-rapper-charles-okocha-celebrates-his-mother-on-her-birthday/

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by mikejj(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
this guy na rapper..sup ladies gentlemen, we global now.wooowa,,,,nunu gang

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Carzolah(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
she deserves some accolades. if that woman no born charles comot for body, I wonder if she go enjoy her body because of too much energy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
This guy cracks me up all the time, i reckon he is more of a Comedian than 'rapper'....... angry

Ps-----They should have used the money in the tray to buy a better cake........ angry

12 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by lilfreezy: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cheee

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by cyberlordh: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
is that why she carried money in tray

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just wondering how the mother will be feeling sometimes when she watches his skits?? cos seriously I really think this guy needs to be checked for hard drugs, anyway maybe that's what pays his bills

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Ezeorakwute2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wow
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by killuminati(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
which kain mumu network is this! crycrycry

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by adaksbullet: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Am too liked these guy and his wrap style cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am liked has he come in on work work work work that rihanat ft dremo song cheesy

The way his killed the beat on issa goal song too his muah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amoshine baba, adaksbullet his deserver some akolade too o cool

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Drienzia: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
How does he make him money

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by fourhayz: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
I even thought it was Jay jay Okocha....

Who know this one....Mtcheeew

Do Nose like Atiku Agbada

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by RogueX: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin

Kush wrapper U mean
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by KpakpandoIgbo: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
"God bless me, I bless Mama pocket ra ra ra..."
- Wizkid, Mama.

May God bless our Mothers.

BTW, I believe that the latent intent of all show-offs is to conceal a vacuum. This guy shows off money whenever he snaps or does a video with his mom. Is there something he is suppressing? You can't monetize your affection towards a loved one. The cake, a smile and a warm embrace or a tender kiss on the forehead would have sufficed. Let him focus on making her happy. She doesn't look happy. Check well, her smile is plastic.

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by harlee(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
After taking the picture,he's like....

12 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by goldcoinhub: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Like ma like pikin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Back then, if you couldn't afford Jim iyke, this guy was a good alternative... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Doro55: 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
The guy look a little bit older than his mother

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by DCONE1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Igwe 2pac Mr accolade happy birthday to you momma she needs some accolades

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Oju4190: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Drugs won kill this guy finish....Say NO to drugs!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by coolfredo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Drienzia:
How does he make him money
e de vex me when i see this question, if him poor u for ask what makes him poor?

9 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by naijacentric(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mummy accolades
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
mumu guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Middlefinger1: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Igwe 2pac
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by opedaydydx9(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
Back then, if you couldn't afford Jim iyke, this guy was a good alternative... grin grin grin
God, bro you are wicked
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
opedaydydx9:
God, bro you are wicked
I call him poor producer's Jim iyke.... grin
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Donald3d(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cool
Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Lilimax(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ladies a and gennumen...cheee!

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
KpakpandoIgbo:
"God bless me, I bless Mama pocket ra ra ra..."
- Wizkid, Mama.

May God bless our Mothers.

BTW, I believe that the latent intent of all show-offs is to conceal a vacuum. This guy shows off money whenever he snaps or does a video with his mom. Is there something he is suppressing? You can't monetize your affection towards a loved one. The cake, a smile and a warm embrace or a tender kiss on the forehead would have sufficed. Let him focus on making her happy. She doesn't look happy. Check well, her smile is plastic.
Whatever rocks his boat...

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday by opedaydydx9(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mariangeles:
I call him poor producer's Jim iyke.... grin
in as much as its funny, you are correct!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Fans React As Davido's Girlfriend 'chioma', In New Figure 8 Look (photos) / Blessing Anietie Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.