Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

"I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (27129 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Excuzeme: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
At a time Nigerians are accusing him of trying to islamize Nigeria he is busy receiving the council of Sharia just a day after 200 Christians where killed in the middle belt

This Buhair don fall hand seriously!

Buhari's NEPOTISM will lead to the downfall of APC in 2019, just as Jonathan's cluelessness lead to the fdownall of PDP in 2015.

Just dey watch.

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Excuzeme: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Btruth:
Why is this president always confusing himself all the time gan self?

Will it not be better for him to resign than complicating things for himself all the time?

African leaders dont resign, they either die on office or get kicked out, one way or the other!

Dont vote for Buhari in 2019, if you are tired of his support for terrorist Fulani Herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
AS ALWAYS!.... I knew my vote was WASTED when it took you a WHOLE 6 months to come up with a cabinet..... only to select same old fellow crooks/political jobbers INSTEAD OF SEASONED TECHNOCRATS!

#PATHETIC FILTH!
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by debaj10: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
9ja pepe still dey faya.
abeg, bababubu, cari go jor!
Islam for all, 2023!
cheesy
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by babeosisi: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Anyone that had a hand in electing this monster must repent or else the blood of all these murdered people will be in their hands also
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story.

Nigeria will divide very soon,but it will not break up because of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria will break up as we are starting to get tired of the demands of the Muslims.

They want everything. The President,Senate President and the Speaker of the house are Muslims. They control the Military with Buratai. The Police is controlled by a Muslim IG.

90% of all Federal parastatals is controlled by Muslims. Even the Agbero's(NURTW) is Controlled by Muslims only.

What do Muslims want exactly?greedy people.

Oliver Twist asked for more(and he got beaten for it) and that is will happen to these greedy Muslims in this Country.

The Speaker is a Christian pls
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Sirjamo: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story.

Nigeria will divide very soon,but it will not break up because of the Biafra agitation. Nigeria will break up as we are starting to get tired of the demands of the Muslims.

They want everything. The President,Senate President and the Speaker of the house are Muslims. They control the Military with Buratai. The Police is controlled by a Muslim IG.

90% of all Federal parastatals is controlled by Muslims. Even the Agbero's(NURTW) is Controlled by Muslims only.

Oliver Twist asked for more(and he got beaten for it) and that is will happen to these greedy Muslims in this Country.

Yakubu Dogara is a Christian
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Sabdeejat:
Whether wailers want or not baba must be there till 2023,then Bola tinubu will be given chance with el- rufai as vice

1 Like

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 1:05am On Jun 26, 2018
Seenyo:
AS ALWAYS!.... I knew my vote was WASTED when it took you a WHOLE 6 months to come up with a cabinet..... only to select same old fellow crooks/political jobbers INSTEAD OF SEASONED TECHNOCRATS!

#PATHETIC FILTH!

Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Any time this DAURA DUNCE opens his mouth, he disgraces himself worse than the last time.

What kind of a curse is this? undecided
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by emi14: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Placed in your hopelessness I will also praise Buhari. I wish you
R family all middle beltans is experiencing . From neglect to killings
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by DonMekino(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2018
The Nigerian Law School just approved using hijab during call to bar under the Fulani led FG duress.

The Fulani led FG is to create cattle colonies and their caliphates in 10 States,to spend N79 billion from oil money from the South.

Egypt,an Islamic country to have its military base in Nigeria without any physical war going on in Nigeria.

Saudi donated weapons to the Fulani islamic led FG.

MURIC protested against the removing of islamic inscription on N100 notes minted during GEJ regime,leading to the scarcity of N100 in circulation.

Police recrutment examination was written in arabic.

Nigeria is to lay gas pipeline to Morocco,an Islamic country,after a meeting by Buhari and the king of Morocco without consulting the National Assembly.

A christian woman was killed and five Fulani muslims were arrested,but they were discharged by a Fulani muslims Judge......And meanwhile,a Fulani herdsman terrorist was killed by five christians on a reprisal attack,but another Fulani muslim Judge sentenced them to death.
And the gulliible and commonsensically bankrupt Southerners are jubilating because of the June 12 Greek gift given to them by the seeds of Dan Fodio and failed to understand that the future of their unborn children is about taking away from them.

Teaching of history was removed from our educational curriculum.

Instead of we the Southerners coming together in fighting against our subjugators,we keep smearing insults on each others on social media.

The Fulanis are on daily basis strategizing how to conquer the South,and they have been making aliances with their islamic brothers all over the world,including the back up from the British whom are benefiting from our retrogression.

It is left for the South to wake up from their longtime drifting oblivion and regain their senses and liberate their minds for the sake of their unborn children.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Gulappa: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Muslims Marginalized?

speaker house of representatives is a Christian.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by sexy74(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by Psoul(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
[b]This Sharia Council people are as useless as Okonkwo's father in the things fall apart story[/b

No.....they are as useless as the P in Psychology.

At least Okonkwo's was useful in bringing Okonkwo into the world.
What benefit is that useless P doing there.

This is how useless those people are. Ndi ara
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by speedyGonzales: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
AnanseK:

That’s how January 1966 happened. Your kinsmen spread rumors and their young soldiers embarked on ethnic cleansing by killing all non Igbo politicians and non Igbo senior military officers. You guys are primitive and antisocial.

who are my kinsmen? "Igbos"? I am not Igbo.

Igbos have their problems but Northern Muslims are the worst. Most southern Muslims seem to care about other human beings, one even help save my fathers life, northern Christians also seem to care about human beings but Northern Muslims are callous and barbaric and in my view barbaric people should be treated in kind.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2018
speedyGonzales:

who are my kinsmen? "Igbos"? I am not Igbo.

Igbos have their problems but Northern Muslims are the worst. Most southern Muslims seem to care about other human beings, one even help save my fathers life, northern Christians also seem to care about human beings but Northern Muslims are callous and barbaric and in my view barbaric people should be treated in kind.

You have a psychological block. Compartmentalizations of individuals by religious or other grouping is a singn of ignorance and gross narrow mindedness. You need to grow up and broaden your tiny mind.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by speedyGonzales: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2018
AnanseK:

You have a psychological block. Compartmentalizations of individuals by religious or other grouping is a singn of ignorance and gross narrow mindedness. You need to grow up and broaden your tiny mind.

The is nothing fundamentally wrong with grouping people or behaviours, if there share common characteristics and that is basically what science does, it groups common stuffs together and invent a hypothesis that explains the behaviour and the tests it. And based on my observations and analysis "Northern Muslims are the worst people in Nigeria", and it says a lot about your people and culture.

It is you people at as a group that need to broaden your minds and accept that we as Nigerians can worship different gods and come from different tribes but work towards the common good of everyone within the construct of Nigeria.

btw this is my final response to you on this topic.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
speedyGonzales:

The is nothing fundamentally wrong with grouping people or behaviours, if there share common characteristics and that is basically what science does, it groups common stuffs together and invent a hypothesis that explains the behaviour and the tests it. And based on my observations and analysis "Northern Muslims are the worst people in Nigeria", and it says a lot about your people and culture.

It is you people at as a group that need to broaden your minds and accept that we as Nigerians can worship different gods and come from different tribes but work towards the common good of everyone within the construct of Nigeria.
btw this is my final response to you on this topic.

This is also my last response to your narrow minded concept shaped by bigoted media hype with no evidence based independent thesis. A hypothesis based on extreme hostility and malevolence cannot be accepted as scientific. One can propose dozens of similar hypothetical norms on southern behavioral characteristics as well.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by johnzik: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
They are there to counter the agitation of christians to give buhari the much needed cover to continue his islamisation agenda.
Re: "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari by veremaco(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2018
IN DIFFICULT SITUATION OVER APPOINTMENT; Yes! this can happen where there is different interest group and many has what it takes to be there. One should be very careful who to appoint; however, 'leadership is selfless service'.

***Brands Marketing Online!

We Create;*Websites,*Blogging Sites, *Media Sites,
*Online Marketing, *E-commerce Sites, we undertake;
*Newspapers Advertising *Online Advertising, *Plastic Signpost,
*Radio TV commercial, Please Call;

Veremaco Online Media;
5, Biola Fadayomi street off Association Avenue Ojota bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
Tel; 07032825440, 08113881127, 08023029997
Email; Veremaconigerialimited@gmail.com
veremacomedia@yahoo.com

LAND & PROPERTIES FOR URGENT SALE

1. ADAMOR IKORODU, One plot of Land at Igbobi NAM Estate resident CDA, with survey plan, receipt, deed of agreement price #1.8million
2.MAGBORO, One plot of land close to the reedem camp, Ayetoro near the express road with family, omonile,owner receipt,
and deed of agreement price #1.5million.
3.AREOPO AREGBEDE 5, ACRES OF DRY residential LAND with survey plan, deed og agreement, omonile, family receipt, price #1.2million (per plot)
4.OPIC ESTATE,close to lagos ibadan exp.way, One plot of land IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA with CofO price#12million
5.OJOTA OGUDU ROAD, One plot of land along the road, with access road at rear, deed of assignment, receipt and survey plan asking price#110million
6.OPIC ESTATE, 100PLOTS OF LAND, with estate survyor plan and CofO Price#700million, One plot of 13.5msq asking price#7million.
7.OJOTA, MUSA ADEWOKUN with 10rooms and palour Price#28million asking
8.ABEOKUTA, A CEMENT FACTORY @ Abeokuta asking price #1.3billion
9.OKPEBI ALLEN, 3 Plots of land at Opebi Allen price #360million asking.
10.SUGAR BRAZILLIAN BRAND, 500,000 Bags price #13,400per 50kg.bag
11.ETANOL [SWEET]INDIAN BRAND, oNE SHIP LOAD Price #106,000, per250kg.

VEREMACO PROPERTIES LTD.
5, Biola Fadayomi street off Association Avenue Ojota bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
Tel; 07032825440, 08113881127, 08023029997
Email; Veremaconigerialimited@gmail.com
veremacomedia@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai / Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.